Ride or die with Mario

Ride or die with Mario along with the staff he chooses, whoever that may be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team Mario. Can we get a Super Mario badge to attach to our avatar or something?

Advertisement
If we think Mario isn’t it, we do not deserve the good toys We’ve been complaining we never get. Don’t be an ingrate, be thankful, Appreciate the good fortune, or you won’t deserve all the good that’s going to come.

A house full of whipped dogs and battered wives.
I think some are hard hearted due to the last 20 years. It isn't something one can shake easily. Even i have avoided most of the preseason media, etc because I just didn't want to hear and see the same old thing. I didn't care to follow the scrimmage reports, practicse reports because well we've heard the same thing year after year.

And this is even after seeing that this time is different. The administrative and financial commitment is there. I just need to see the results on the field.

I can absolutely understand being cautiously optimistic and taking a wait and see approach. That's fair, and those aren't the people my comment was intended for.
The ones I can't understand are the sad sacks that after all of three games (and before we've even played one game in conference) are already saying "Mario ain't the one...."

Advertisement
Back