Ride or die with Mario

Ride or die with Mario along with the staff he chooses, whoever that may be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Following a suggestion from @Boarcane, here's a chance to state your position. Your vote is public, so you'd best expect to hear about it if you choose poorly.
This must be a joke ... the overall TEAM performance against A&M was excellent ... need to get the offense on board. Mario = long haul. More crap threads like this and I can just stop bothering to open this crap.

Advertisement
Can we add another option?

“I 100% backed the Mario hire bc he came with resources that nobody else would’ve gotten. But if it was all equal, I would have preferred an offensive minded HC.”

There’s a decent amount of us that fall into this category.
No. There are no easy outs. And you must vote as @JD08 is your guy from the OT thread. Support him damnit!

Lol Mario will be here until my kids graduate college. $8.5 million and a deep pocket in-law says so. Y’all are going to have to get real familiar. We really having this convo after 12 quarters of football.

Advertisement
I think we have a Kirby Smart like situation on our hands here. We'll have 3-4 years of Neanderbal where we're all calling each other ***gots because we're losing games we shouldn't because of an archaic offense....but one day we'll look up and have a stacked roster competing for a ship.
I don’t think you know your history. UGA was 13-2 and in the NC game his 2nd year

Mario is the man. He’s the coach we’ve all been waiting for. If you don’t think he’s assembled or capable of assembling the staff/roster to do this, get on the record now. I believe 100% we’ve found our Head Coach. We’re coming back to this thread three years from now. Can’t wait! 😂😂😂
Get em Boar! Line em up for receipts!

😂

Advertisement
Get em Boar! Line em up for receipts!

😂
BFC887A5-F719-418A-98E4-32264D5C2D27.jpeg

This is who we are. On this board and in the stadium. We’re absolutely terrible. If we don’t win, we trash our team and staff. Pathetic, simply pathetic. Welcome to the []_[]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back