Ride or die with Mario

Ride or die with Mario along with the staff he chooses, whoever that may be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I think Mario can get us to be a perennial 10-win team. I'm concerned the way he views offense will hold us back long-term.

I guess if everybody's ok with our ceiling more than likely being Orange Bowl births then he's the guy.

It doesn't matter what we think regardless. The man has a 10-year contract. He's going nowhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Mario can get us to be a perennial 10-win team. I'm concerned the way he views offense will hold us back long-term.

I guess if everybody's ok with our ceiling more than likely being Orange Bowl births then he's the guy.

It doesn't matter what we think regardless. The man has a 10-year contract. He's going nowhere.
I feel like even if that is Mario's ceiling--us being a 10 win team for 8 of his 10 years here is exactly what we need to be a legit program again.

We're a fcking joke right now! Someone posted it above, we've averaged 7-5 for the last 15 years. it is a joke everytime we're ranked and win a game or two people say we're back and then we fall flat again and again.

To get the talent and coaches that we need to be one of the best programs in the country again we need to show more promise than an average record of 7-5.

If we start finishing seasons with 10 wins again we'll be in a position where we can then run the coach out of town for not producing results in the CFP because maybe a better one will want to come here and take us to the next level. It just feels delusional to suggest that we should be wanting to run a guy out who will absolutely get us to winning 10 games a year and who we'll win the ACC with (as much as it is a sht conference we aren't even winning it right now!!!!!).

Kirby Smart picked a chose where he wanted to go that he could be successful and before he went to Georgia Richt had them winning close to 10 wins a year (9.67 to be exact).

Thats what you need to take the next step fellas. Just buckle up and wait for us to get there before we shoo away the guy that can get us there pls

He just needs to have a come to God moment in regards to his offensive philosophy and we should be set. That might take a complete implosion of the offense one year however. Am I worried about that potentially happening this season? Very much so. Am I worried about long term fit and prospects? absolutely not

I won’t cast a vote as it’s waaaaaay too early for this bullshyt. I believe Mario has his dream job, and his heart is in it for the long haul. Watching the aTm game I could tell he was getting ****ed by the look on his face and his demeanor. I feel like we all must give him time to do his thing in recruiting and also give time for him to get the problems fixed. I get the sense that if things keep going like it is with the offense/Gattis that he will make the necessary changes and not hesitate. So, if I HAD to vote, it would be option #4 (Way too early to tell, and I hate polls)

Advertisement
1663706931860.png

The data is incomplete. I'm still waiting for Mario's definitive statement that goes something like, "What I'm trying to build here is an offense that looks a lot like the LSU offense of 2019. I don't want to be Georgia, I want to kick their ***, the same way LSU did." After he says that, I'll vote in the poll.

Advertisement
Usually mopes are all over this thread. Where you at? Better be at the bar which is where I’d like to be now.

-We are finally beginning to compete in the trenches, something that has been lacking for almost 20-years.
-The defense is playing really well.
-We are stacking talent at the most important positions.
-The support staff is elite and teaching this team how to play physical.
-Mario knows what it looks like to win, and has the obsession and mentality to make it happen.
But our fans expect us to go undefeated year 1....what a bunch of whiny cucks.

Advertisement
Back