Richt will never lead us to #6

If ****** making good money selling drugs or other illegal ****..they come get you..gotta keep the prisons full. That’s one of the most lucrative industries in all of American history...somehow cocain ended up in the inner cities of America. I know for a fact nigas ain’t have planes or boats to bring that **** or introduce that ****. (That’s a whole other convo). Point is they not gonna let u make enough money to legitamize that money and make clean money. Thats y idk what gator dude is tryna romantisize. You can go the gang route and hustle but that’s not real money. Dude listen/watch to too much rap videos and think that **** is a real life path for ***** in the hood
yea but how do they, the govmt even know they have it, not like they go open a big *** bank account, how do they know

Advertisement
Somebody posted something the other day that I think is very accurate. Mark Richt is Bobby Bowden. Bobby lucked into a natty in the 90’s when his talent was so far above everyone else that it was not possible for him to lose. Those circumstances would need to repeat themselves again for coach Richt to lead us to #6. It may happen one day who knows but he will never win one here otherwise. He’s just too stubborn and set in his ways to make it happen.

Advertisement
Somebody posted something the other day that I think is very accurate. Mark Richt is Bobby Bowden. Bobby lucked into a natty in the 90’s when his talent was so far above everyone else that it was not possible for him to lose. Those circumstances would need to repeat themselves again for coach Richt to lead us to #6. It may happen one day who knows but he will never win one here otherwise. He’s just too stubborn and set in his ways to make it happen.
i posted that Richt is Mack Brown 2.0, Mack lucked into a chip with VY and thats the only way Richt will ever get one LUCK

Most of the most succesful people in the world broke the rules to get to where they currently are. Do you think Trump made it to where he is today by being a goody goody who never broke the rules?

Brother, no disrespect, but you need to stop writing and parroting insanity in this thread. This stuff you’re writing is mind boggling, for someone with a college degree. You graduated from Miami?!? Oh my.

I mean zero disrespect, but you’re tbrowing out some absolutely WILD notions

If ****** making good money selling drugs or other illegal ****..they come get you..gotta keep the prisons full. That’s one of the most lucrative industries in all of American history...somehow cocain ended up in the inner cities of America. I know for a fact nigas ain’t have planes or boats to bring that **** or introduce that ****. (That’s a whole other convo). Point is they not gonna let u make enough money to legitamize that money and make clean money. Thats y idk what gator dude is tryna romantisize. You can go the gang route and hustle but that’s not real money. Dude listen/watch to too much rap videos and think that **** is a real life path for ***** in the hood

LMAO. Just because the dudes in your hood aren't smart enough to make real money doesn't mean no black man is making money like that. You are the one that watches too much police shows thinking every hustler ever gets caught. First of all I guess you never heard of Frank Lucas. A lot of guys I grew up with had fathers and uncles who worked for him. He used to fly that **** straight in from Vietnam. Here is the thing you don't understand. If you are not from the area the only hustlers you hear about are the ones who get caught. We have street legends out on the streets right now who run NYC, but they keep a low profile and no one outside of the PJs that they are from know about them. If they ever get caught they will go down like Frank Lucas. Books and DVDs will be made about them, but if they end up not getting caught no one will ever hear about them. So when the only hustlers you hear about are the ones that get caught of course you are going to assume they all get arrested, but the fact is the real top ones you never hear about.

Polo grounds 55th in Harlem. The worst PJ in the worst part of NYC when I was growing up we had 2000+ murders a year. Thats 4x more than that Chiraq bull****. I am 26 so 2 years older than you. Don't try and tell me about my city. Just because there is no one making money in your hood doesn't mean that is the case everywhere. Like I said there are literally hundreds of guys who I used to see hustling when I was a kid and they are still in the hood now. Some of them still hustle. Some of them went legit. Of my boys I grew up with. Played basketball with and hung out on the block with. All of them hustled and only a small percentage got locked up or killed. NYC really isnt on that beef **** like other cities. We are about making money. Lots of truces in my city. I would say out of 100 of my boys 5 got knocked and 8 got killed. That means 85% got away with it.
Ain’t nobody tryna tell you about your hood fam. But u just said yourself the ****** u seen hustling are still in the hood now. And the ones who went legit and didn’t get caught are still what?...in that same hood. Which means ain’t no growth from the ****. They still in the same hoods that they moms was renting. I mean if that’s what they want in life, to make money in the same hood they grew up in and keep the cycle going for their kids and their kids kids then **** idk what to tell u..but that’s not the path a coach should plan out for a kid they recruit..”hey son I want you to be apart of or program. I think u have the skills to take us to the next level and set up your family by achieving on the next level. Don’t worry about discipline. Here we’ll sweep it under the rug. And hey if doesn’t work on the field there always a path for u back in your hood. There’s a 85% chance you won’t get killed or caught”- recruiting pitch of the year

Advertisement
LMAO. Just because the dudes in your hood aren't smart enough to make real money doesn't mean no black man is making money like that. You are the one that watches too much police shows thinking every hustler ever gets caught. First of all I guess you never heard of Frank Lucas. A lot of guys I grew up with had fathers and uncles who worked for him. He used to fly that **** straight in from Vietnam. Here is the thing you don't understand. If you are not from the area the only hustlers you hear about are the ones who get caught. We have street legends out on the streets right now who run NYC, but they keep a low profile and no one outside of the PJs that they are from know about them. If they ever get caught they will go down like Frank Lucas. Books and DVDs will be made about them, but if they end up not getting caught no one will ever hear about them. So when the only hustlers you hear about are the ones that get caught of course you are going to assume they all get arrested, but the fact is the real top ones you never hear about.
Frank Lucas got knocked..that whole story about how he got his drugs is straight out of Hollywood lmao

Ain’t nobody tryna tell you about your hood fam. But u just said yourself the ****** u seen hustling are still in the hood now. And the ones who went legit and didn’t get caught are still what?...in that same hood. Which means ain’t no growth from the ****. They still in the same hoods that they moms was renting. I mean if that’s what they want in life, to make money in the same hood they grew up in and keep the cycle going for their kids and their kids kids then **** idk what to tell u..but that’s not the path a coach should plan out for a kid they recruit..”hey son I want you to be apart of or program. I think u have the skills to take us to the next level and set up your family by achieving on the next level. Don’t worry about discipline. Here we’ll sweep it under the rug. And hey if doesn’t work on the field there always a path for u back in your hood. There’s a 85% chance you won’t get killed or caught”- recruiting pitch of the year

NYC is different then Miami in regards to that. I know that for a fact since I lived in Miami for 4 years. In Harlem you can have the polo grounds projects and walking distance away you will have some 5k a month apartments. These guys live in the same area, but they aren't still in the projects. The hustlers that still live in the PJs have the money to move out, but they either can't because the money isn't cleaned so they will get hit by the IRS. Or they just love banging the PJ ***** everyday by basically being a local celebrity. We got a lot of dudes like that. They go out to clubs every night. Dropping cash. bang the hottest ******* in the hood. and still live in the PJs.

Advertisement
That, and i would also touch on the SoFlo Crip being a notch above everbody else's

Frank Lucas got knocked..that whole story about how he got his drugs is straight out of Hollywood lmao

False. The guy is literally a local legend. The guy hustled on the same block I grew up on. I know a lot more about the real story than what you learned. The only reason you ever heard of Lucas is because he got knocked. Like I said there are other guys currently operating that never got arrested and they will never be heard of from anyone outside of Harlem. This is exactly what will happen. These guys will die of old age and never get caught and because they never get caught people will keep on assuming that all of the big guys get caught because they never heard of him.

NYC is different then Miami in regards to that. I know that for a fact since I lived in Miami for 4 years. In Harlem you can have the polo grounds projects and walking distance away you will have some 5k a month apartments. These guys live in the same area, but they aren't still in the projects. The hustlers that still live in the PJs have the money to move out, but they either can't because the money isn't cleaned so they will get hit by the IRS. Or they just love banging the PJ ***** everyday by basically being a local celebrity. We got a lot of dudes like that. They go out to clubs every night. Dropping cash. bang the hottest ******* in the hood. and still live in the PJs.
But bruh..yeah u hood rich. But what’s the point? There’s ****** in broward who are hood rich. Street celebs. I understand that fam..but our convo started talking about college athletes. We clearly veered from that point. But I’ll come back to it..you said u graduated from mia..Is your 4 year degree worth more than 4 years of slanging rocks?

Advertisement
False. The guy is literally a local legend. The guy hustled on the same block I grew up on. I know a lot more about the real story than what you learned. The only reason you ever heard of Lucas is because he got knocked. Like I said there are other guys currently operating that never got arrested and they will never be heard of from anyone outside of Harlem. This is exactly what will happen. These guys will die of old age and never get caught and because they never get caught people will keep on assuming that all of the big guys get caught because they never heard of him.
So why did frank get knocked? Was it not because he started making crazy money that couldn’t go unnoticed. Real money like I said. From what I read and heard from him in interviews he had legit biz up and runnnng in Harlem..started making millions then they came and got his ***. Is it possible to make a teachers salary of untaxed illegal money slinging, yes.

But bruh..yeah u hood rich. But what’s the point? There’s ****** in broward who are hood rich. Street celebs. I understand that fam..but our convo started talking about college athletes. We clearly veered from that point. But I’ll come back to it..you said u graduated from mia..Is your 4 year degree worth more than 4 years of slanging rocks?

I was able to land a stable financial job so yes for me it was worth it, but that isn't to say the street celebs are any worse off than me. A lot of them make more money than me. If they end up becoming king pins than they would make me look like a broke ***** compared to them. I did what is best for me. They do what is best for them. The only point I was making was the media likes to portray that anyone that hustles gets arrested, but really its not true at all. I agree though that as a football coach you should not be telling the kids to go start selling drugs lol.

i bet the his apt in the pj's looks like everbody elses outside, but when you step off in that mf it looks like a damm penthouse in Manhattan

I was able to land a stable financial job so yes for me it was worth it, but that isn't to say the street celebs are any worse off than me. A lot of them make more money than me. If they end up becoming king pins than they would make me look like a broke ***** compared to them. I did what is best for me. They do what is best for them. The only point I was making was the media likes to portray that anyone that hustles gets arrested, but really its not true at all. I agree though that as a football coach you should not be telling the kids to go start selling drugs lol.
Bruhhh that was my whole point😂😂 took all that for an agreement

Advertisement
Back