Richt will never lead us to #6

D

deleted19425

Hopefully richt does us all a favor and retires within the next 2 years... Now that would be great

This ain't uga, 9-10 wins a yr isn't good enough

It is what it is

Advertisement
No one is winning us #6. Miami-Dade has been picked clean by programs with billion dollar budgets and bagmen. Unless we have a top 10 budget across the board, good luck getting a coach to move to one of the highest living costs in the country.

Downvote me to oblivion, but don't be surprised when Richt's replacement is the next Al Golden.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully richt does us all a favor and retires within the next 2 years... Now that would be great

This ain't uga, 9-10 wins a yr isn't good enough

It is what it is
The Mork Groupie Flying Monkeys are on the way to chew your ***, Amigo :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
1540008457958.jpeg

Then who’s the coach everyone is looking for? Who could we get that wouldn’t be a retread, out dated like Richt, or young but will leave as soon as a better offer comes along? We need to find someone like a Fuentes that’s young enough but not too old to be stubborn in their ways.

Advertisement
Then who’s the coach everyone is looking for? Who could we get that wouldn’t be a retread, out dated like Richt, or young but will leave as soon as a better offer comes along? We need to find someone like a Fuentes that’s young enough but not too old to be stubborn in their ways.

His name is Matt Campbell

Advertisement
Pimp, do you think he would come here? I know ISU isn’t a top level program but I’m sure we would have to fight off other programs if he’s on the market.

Pimp, do you think he would come here? I know ISU isn’t a top level program but I’m sure we would have to fight off other programs if he’s on the market.

This program is in a much better place than it was in 2016 (new IPF, finishing off of hardrock with better home field advantage, more support for assistants by the admin, Nutritionist, Psychologist, ect).

When the ACC network is launched there will be even more money available to hire great coaches. After seeing what occurred during the ND game with a national spotlight, I hope this admin understands the cash cow football could be for the university.

Short answer yes I think he would come if the admin writes the check.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back