Richt will never lead us to #6

hate to tell you but if we signed a few more OL and even an above average QB this is a team that would compete for #6

NOPE. I don't believe this chit for one minute. Richt has NEVER shown the fortitude to win when it matters. So until otherwise, we can say 'if this or that'...the fact is this man, no matter how talented his teams have been compared to the teams on his schedule, loses 3-4 games per yr, on avg.

Check his history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
NOPE. I don't believe this chit for one minute. Richt has NEVER shown the fortitude to win when it matters. So until otherwise, we can say if this or that...the fact is this man, no matter how talented his teams have been compared to the teams on his schedule is good, on avg. 3-4 losses a year. Check his history.
agree, if there was any coaching involved, or decisions to make, Mork would drop at least 2 with a loaded roster, thats what he's always done, look it up. Whats crazy to me, is the fact that folks actually thought somehow he was gonna be a different person when he came here, HELLO, he's exactly the same ***** he always was, a 7-9 win coach if he gets some bounces

Advertisement
Back