Richt will never lead us to #6

Bruh I’m black. I grew up in the hood. Out of all my friends and peers I grew up with in my hood 3 are dead and one I grew up with facing 10. I know street ppl. Talk to nigas who really live that life they are just surviving. Have some in my own fam...what gator guys saying is sad and the fact that ppl think like this lets me know that trump really did have ppl vote legitimately for him. It’s disturbing...like I said ain’t no street niga making real money, if they are they gonna come get u. They allow to make just enough do u can spread that poison to the next Gen and keep them prison full
all this time i thought you were a honk, dont matter to me but damm, you can get ahead AND follow the rules

Advertisement
Maybe in Miami, but in NYC they are making real money. You are either A not from the hood and are getting all your facts from movies or B are from the hood, but hung out in your house all day and never actually spoke with the hustlers.
Nah either you not from the hood, or don’t know what real money is. You can romanticize it all you want. ****** is not making real money in the streets and if they are the gov coming for and gonna take all that. If Pablo couldn’t get legitamate in Colombia ant no minority doing in America lol..the risk is not worth the reward

Nah either you not from the hood, or don’t know what real money is. You can romanticize it all you want. ****** is not making real money in the streets and if they are the gov coming for and gonna take all that. If Pablo couldn’t get legitamate in Colombia ant no minority doing in America lol..the risk is not worth the reward
ok what i dont get is why would the govmt come up on a ****** just because he's making good money, no law against that

So when we signed perry, Allison and Williams were u complaining about the QB recruiting..we just landed the top DT last cycle. The year b4 the best DT in our local area in ford. This year the 3 we have committed fit what WE want to do up front along with us being in the lead for the top 3tec in south Florida . Stop looking at kids rankings so hard

Have a nice day

I never said a word about rankings

Reading Comprehension

Depth is an issue

Have a great day.

Advertisement

Nah. Like I said. I am from NYC not Miami. Maybe in Miami all the hustlers really do not move any actual weight because the Cubans and Italians run everything. You could be 100% right. I will not speak on a different city, but in my city the blacks are moving all the weight along with the dominicans. If you want work you come to one of those 2. These guys really are making real money. You have guys making millions and you have the lower guys making 50-60k a year untaxed. Pablo didn't want to go legit and by the time he did he was already public enemy number 1. I am talking about guys who will hustle for a few years make a few hundred grand and start up a small business. You come to Harlem or uptown NYC and you will see most of the small businesses are run by old school hustlers. That is a fact.

no i was trying to argue in your favor

Appreciate it b. That is a fact. People wonder why someone would want to stay in the hood. It is because that exact reason. You move to these other neighborhoods and all of a sudden you are getting a ticket every day you drive to work or worse.

Advertisement
Appreciate it b. That is a fact. People wonder why someone would want to stay in the hood. It is because that exact reason. You move to these other neighborhoods and all of a sudden you are getting a ticket every day you drive to work or worse.
understood, and agree

**** yall, Trump has already done more for African Americans in a year than the other guy did in 8, why yall so hard on my boy

gettin real up in here, i'm being schooled on the hood

People not from the hood think every single hood is the exact same. Same sets run it. etc. even just in NYC the hoods in Uptown are different than the hoods in the bronx half a mile away. The difference between the hoods in Miami and NYC are going to be like a different country. We got dominican gangs like 3ni running **** up here. We got our own sets like ABN, Bevin, Double I etc. Cubans have 0 clout up here. You go down the Miami and no one has ever heard of these sets and they have their own home grown sets running ****.

Advertisement
So you know 3 dudes that are dead and 1 facing life in prison. That is 4 out of millions of people in Miami LMAO. I am from a way worse hood than where you are from. If you think I voted for trump you are delusional. Just because your 3 boys who hustled didn't make anything doesn't mean no one does.
What hood you from? And I’m from broward not Miami...And yeah I’m 24 so on my street the kids that I grew up with, played ball with and all that for the rattlers In Deerfield. 3 are dead and 1 is facing 10. All played on the same youth team of like 15 kids . dead or locked up b4 the age of 25. So u can sit here and Romantasize that **** all u want. But what u speaking is not reality. Being hood rich ain’t worth it in no hood in America. It’s a posion to our community bruh. And these kids only have men that think that **** is ok to look up too. It’s a cycle that needs to be broken

**** yall, Trump has already done more for African Americans in a year than the other guy did in 8, why yall so hard on my boy
😒..I’ll bite on this..What has trump did for black ppl other than keep saying he’s done more for black ppl than anyone else

What hood you from? And I’m from broward not Miami...And yeah I’m 24 so on my street the kids that I grew up with, played ball with and all that for the rattlers In Deerfield. 3 are dead and 1 is facing 10. All played on the same youth team of like 15 kids . dead or locked up b4 the age of 25. So u can sit here and Romantasize that **** all u want. But what u speaking is not reality. Being hood rich ain’t worth it in no hood in America. It’s a posion to our community bruh. And these kids only have men that think that **** is ok to look up too. It’s a cycle that needs to be broken

Polo grounds 55th in Harlem. The worst PJ in the worst part of NYC when I was growing up we had 2000+ murders a year. Thats 4x more than that Chiraq bull****. I am 26 so 2 years older than you. Don't try and tell me about my city. Just because there is no one making money in your hood doesn't mean that is the case everywhere. Like I said there are literally hundreds of guys who I used to see hustling when I was a kid and they are still in the hood now. Some of them still hustle. Some of them went legit. Of my boys I grew up with. Played basketball with and hung out on the block with. All of them hustled and only a small percentage got locked up or killed. NYC really isnt on that beef **** like other cities. We are about making money. Lots of truces in my city. I would say out of 100 of my boys 5 got knocked and 8 got killed. That means 85% got away with it.

Advertisement
😒..I’ll bite on this..What has trump did for black ppl other than keep saying he’s done more for black ppl than anyone else
well black unemployment is lowest in the history of America ? thats where i would start, and before thats all they talked about, not being able to get a job, well now there's more jobs than every before. He's just good at creating jobs, taxing the **** outta these foreign countries was smart, they tax the **** outta us but we cant tax them, thats bullshyt, he's fixin alot of that

ok what i dont get is why would the govmt come up on a ****** just because he's making good money, no law against that
If ****** making good money selling drugs or other illegal ****..they come get you..gotta keep the prisons full. That’s one of the most lucrative industries in all of American history...somehow cocain ended up in the inner cities of America. I know for a fact nigas ain’t have planes or boats to bring that **** or introduce that ****. (That’s a whole other convo). Point is they not gonna let u make enough money to legitamize that money and make clean money. Thats y idk what gator dude is tryna romantisize. You can go the gang route and hustle but that’s not real money. Dude listen/watch to too much rap videos and think that **** is a real life path for ***** in the hood

tenor.gif

Polo grounds 55th in Harlem. The worst PJ in the worst part of NYC when I was growing up we had 2000+ murders a year. Thats 4x more than that Chiraq bull****. I am 26 so 2 years older than you. Don't try and tell me about my city. Just because there is no one making money in your hood doesn't mean that is the case everywhere. Like I said there are literally hundreds of guys who I used to see hustling when I was a kid and they are still in the hood now. Some of them still hustle. Some of them went legit. Of my boys I grew up with. Played basketball with and hung out on the block with. All of them hustled and only a small percentage got locked up or killed. NYC really isnt on that beef **** like other cities. We are about making money. Lots of truces in my city. I would say out of 100 of my boys 5 got knocked and 8 got killed. That means 85% got away with it.
so when you guys talkin hustling what does that mean, well i know what it means but what are they slingin

Advertisement
Back