Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

***** Little Richt, the problem goes a lot deeper than him. How many true Freshman start? There's 127 Division 1 teams, and how many true Freshman are starting on Power 5 Teams? Maybe the kids not ready?
Say what you want about Richt's playcalling, but the he knows Football players!! How many players from UGa are in the NFL right now?

QUOTE="GuptaKnows, post: 3562931, member: 16663"]Richt is trying to protect Jarren from what exactly? The only thing Richt might be protecting is his son, who couldn't help develop Aaron Rodgers if he had the chance.

How many division 1 teams have a QB as bad as Malik starting? Richt knows QBs so well that he thought Cam Newton was a TE prospect.

Advertisement
Someone else already mentioned something about "behind the scenes".... Don't be surprised if Perry never plays a down for us again. There's obviously a issue that's being kept under wraps for the time being and it doesn't look good. It wouldn't shock me at this point to see Perry dismissed or request a transfer in the coming weeks.... I really hope I'm wrong here but this is how this stuff usually ends up....
Regardless of how this plays out we still need a ton of change in coaching philosophy and coaching positions....

Is not rocket science. Perry have not been dismissed due to the fact that the coach just refuse to play Williams "safeguarding his redshirt". So in case of emergency he can throw him into the fire. Perry will be friendly dismissed at seasons end. The locker room is fully divided after the LSU incident.

Coach Richt is taking the bullets for his team covering up what’s really going on like a real leader

:u5pyxda:

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee so on a scale of 1-10 how big of a knucklehead is Perry?

Only logical explanation is Williams isn't ready and Perry is a disaster off the field.

Advertisement
My hate for this coach is getting real close to golden levels. Real **** close.

This guy is straight up squandering offensive talent with his BS. Crusty old fluck!

My summary:

Mentioned multiple times it’s different people not executing, but then says it’s on the coaches to fix it

Took offense to the playcalling question, says everyone isn’t privy to the game plan and each play call

Threw out a few excuses, ie, targeting penalty should have been called, other top teams losing on the road and how hard it is to win on the road

Said UVA and BC has really strong home field advantage and was **** near begging for everyone to come out VS Duke

Said it’s his call as the head coach who to play at QB

-End

After listening to him speak I was really ****ed off. I don’t know he continues to play the angle that with a little better execution our offense is really better than what we’ve been showing. I know exactly why the offense blows, because Richt and his intern of a son put the whole thing together
Lol @ home field advantage, it looked like all of Boston was watching the World Series

Advertisement
Apparently, he was really fired up — something we haven’t seen since the Wisky game. I guess somebody **** in his cereal this morning. Anybody got a link?

Full Defensive Posture. Digging in his heals, & that translates to absolutely nothing changing for years to come. Dude can not handle what's about to happen in his life. I foresee a catastrophic meltdown in this dudes future.

Hope he's eating healthy & doing his cardio. This paid retirement deal may kill this cat by the time it's all said and done.

Gas'em up & let the planes fly. If he dies he dies.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.GIF
    IMG_0314.GIF
    602 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
It only took Richt 2 and a half years to lose the fanbase. He's WAY ahead of schedule.

Richt's not Stupid!! He may be Stubborn but he's not Stupid.

There's got to be a reason he's not playing Perry? Everyone on this board assumed Ahmon was being punished for his outburst on the sideline during the LSU game, and that he was going to transfer, having not played in 4 games. Richt kept a tight lip until they had conclusive proof of Richards' career ending injury, and he took a lot of abuse for it.

Like I said previously, he's got to give up play calling or start calling a different game and prove he can be both OC & HC.

Ok take a step back and think about this, you realize that you and many posters are making the same assumptions about Perry that the posters made about AR2. Richt told everyone AR2 wasn’t playing because he was injured and sure enough he was injured. Richt is telling everyone that Perry is in good standing with the team, is talking about inserting him into games and that the reason he is starting Rosier is because he believes he gives him the best chance to win.

Yet just like the AR2 situation, everyone is saying bullchit he’s on some double secret probation or there is something nefarious going on. Just like I did in the AR2 situation, I am taking Richt at his word and believe him when he stubbornly says Rosier gives him a better shot at winning. If Perry was suspended, he would have done so publicly for “violation of team rules” like he did with him for LSU and just like he did with Cade.

I don’t think he’s a liar or that he’s stupid but he’s as stubborn as a mule and just like he wants to continue running his 1980’s offense, he wants to continue running the program like they did in the 80’s and not play his QB’s until they are redshirt sophomores or older.

FWIW, I made several post during the AR2 situation disputing that he was out because he was suspended. I also made a post commending Richt for the way he handled the AR2 situation after the news of his career ending injury came out.

Someone else already mentioned something about "behind the scenes".... Don't be surprised if Perry never plays a down for us again. There's obviously a issue that's being kept under wraps for the time being and it doesn't look good. It wouldn't shock me at this point to see Perry dismissed or request a transfer in the coming weeks.... I really hope I'm wrong here but this is how this stuff usually ends up....
Regardless of how this plays out we still need a ton of change in coaching philosophy and coaching positions....

Lot of speculation here but Richt could be doing Perry a favor by just playing along that he isn't ready. Having Gerald Willis around to prove you got to get right off the field before you can really take the on field serious probably helps.

This guy has to go and we need to go hire a real offensive coach like Mike Leach. The recruiting class this year is not as important as finding the right coach to move this program forward. We have a lot of talent coming back next year to win with the right coach.

QB J Williams Perry
RB Lingard Davis Homer Dallas
WR Thomas Hightower Pope Cager Wiggins Ezzard Harley Njoku
TE Jordan Mallory
OL Donaldson Scaife Reed Campbell Herbert Hillery Gaynor
DE Jackson Garvin Rosseau Patchan Joyner
DT Silvera Ford Bethel MIller
LB Shaq Pinkney Steed Jennings Wilder McCloud
CB Blades Ivey Frierson Bandy
S Hall Carter

With a real coach we could easily win 10 games next year with the talent above and get kids excited about the program again. Doubt it will happen.

Advertisement
Back