Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

Advertisement
Also got in late on Deshaun Watson's recruitment as well.

LOL.. Richt deserves criticism for the scheme but this is reaching so far. Do you not want to give him credit for Aaron Murray or Stafford or even the 5 Star that committed to him before he was let go? Also, look at the long line of RBs hes produced? Oh but he missed on a guy. FOH

LOL.. Richt deserves criticism for the scheme but this is reaching so far. Do you not want to give him credit for Aaron Murray or Stafford or even the 5 Star that committed to him before he was let go? Also, look at the long line of RBs hes produced? Oh but he missed on a guy. FOH

What did I miss exactly? He didn't even recruit Watson in his own backyard until late in the cycle. Cool, Richt had Stafford over a decade ago and Murray right after that....and did nothing with that talent. He also recruited Cam Newton at TE, whom despite having a mediocre coach in Gene Chizik, won a national title at Auburn.

For a supposed QB guru, he's deep in year 3 and still relying on Al Golden's planned backup QB. So because he landed a couple of good QBs at UGA, I'm supposed to ignore all of the other mistakes he made there and is currently making at Miami.

FOH.

This guy has to go and we need to go hire a real offensive coach like Mike Leach. The recruiting class this year is not as important as finding the right coach to move this program forward. We have a lot of talent coming back next year to win with the right coach.

QB J Williams Perry
RB Lingard Davis Homer Dallas
WR Thomas Hightower Pope Cager Wiggins Ezzard Harley Njoku
TE Jordan Mallory
OL Donaldson Scaife Reed Campbell Herbert Hillery Gaynor
DE Jackson Garvin Rosseau Patchan Joyner
DT Silvera Ford Bethel MIller
LB Shaq Pinkney Steed Jennings Wilder McCloud
CB Blades Ivey Frierson Bandy
S Hall Carter

With a real coach we could easily win 10 games next year with the talent above and get kids excited about the program again. Doubt it will happen.

lost me as soon as you wrote a hypothetical depth chart lol

Advertisement
Hopefully, but he has another QB on roster that would get us to the end of Weldon’s suspension and not lose redshirt (unless Williams is still hurt)

so if he does start Williams does Perry then say the **** with and transfer? Then what are you left with? A kid that is always getting suspended? Richt is in a dilemma of his own creation due to poor recruiting at the position and mismanagement of the qb situation.

There are only two possibilities here:

1. There's more than meets the eye with the Perry situation, whether it has to do with the vids or something else, and his eligibility may be in question behind the scenes which is the true reason he isn't playing. Weldon suspended and maybe they don't want to burn JW's shirt by playing him more than 4 games this season, leaving Rosier as the only option in their eyes. Richt is falling on his sword and taking all the criticism until things get hashed out, like a good CEO.

Plausible and not out of the realm of possibility but I'm not holding my breath.

2. CMR is senile. Also plausible.

If Kosi continues to ride pine and Weldon starts getting burn after his suspension is up, or JW after the Duke game (preserving his RS eligibility if he doesn't play in that one), that could be telling.

Big O on now and is defending Richt

Can't have that ****

- Saying that Richt doesn't have a QB or an OL
- Saying he was handed **** Golden players
- Says Richt gave us an IPF, 10 Win Season, Bowl Win, 2 FSU wins
Even a broken clock is right twice a day..

Advertisement
The UNC game Richt basically acknowledged this was Perry’s chance to see what he could do

If the same thing happens with Jarren W, Perry would be a fool to transfer simply because of this. It’s gonna be an open competition next year any, what does the rest of 2018 matter other than to get those two QBs experience, regardless of who starts the game

Richt really must think we are all idiots. He’s saying a Rosier is the best chance we have at winning - which clearly translates to him thinking Perry and Williams are garbage as well. So in turn, you decide to not recruit a QB for 2019? In what world does any of this make sense? I have no other explanation other than this dude is trying to sabotage our program for whatever reason.

There are only two possibilities here:

1. There's more than meets the eye with the Perry situation, whether it has to do with the vids or something else, and his eligibility may be in question behind the scenes which is the true reason he isn't playing. Weldon suspended and maybe they don't want to burn JW's shirt by playing him more than 4 games this season, leaving Rosier as the only option in their eyes. Richt is falling on his sword and taking all the criticism until things get hashed out, like a good CEO.

Plausible and not out of the realm of possibility but I'm not holding my breath.

2. CMR is senile. Also plausible.

If Kosi continues to ride pine and Weldon starts getting burn after his suspension is up, or JW after the Duke game (preserving his RS eligibility if he doesn't play in that one), that could be telling.

I go with #2...

Seen this movie before... filmed on location in Athens GA

Last edited:
Advertisement

Can't have that ****

CFB coaches on every level deal with these same challenges, yet they find a way to win. We all thought UF would suck this year but they're playing a lot better than us. Look around college football and more than half would love to have our offensive players.
News flash: It's not all on the OL. Are they the best? No. But they are certainly not the worst. IT'S THE SCHEME! You can take Bama's OL and put them in this scheme, and run the same plays.......and CFB coaches will quickly figure it out and out-scheme to beat it.
It's coaching guys. Don't be fooled It's coaching.

In fact, The coaches for PITT, UVA, VA will take our players and lay at least 40 points on their players if they were coached by The Richt Show. It's coaching guys.

Last edited:
For the people asking for a link...WQAM is experiencing technical issues and no uploads are happening right now. Usually they have things up within two hours of it happening but no uploads can be found except for last Friday uploads. I will post a link when one is available if no one else does.

Richt really must think we are all idiots. He’s saying a Rosier is the best chance we have at winning - which clearly translates to him thinking Perry and Williams are garbage as well. So in turn, you decide to not recruit a QB for 2019? In what world does any of this make sense? I have no other explanation other than this dude is trying to sabotage our program for whatever reason.

He is asking to be fired.... he will walk away as Richie Richt... instead of Mork Richt..

Advertisement
" 'It is a matter of when everything is right, you have to be accurate enough to hit guys on the run,' Richt said of Rosier. Richt said that in his mind the primary issue isn’t the play by the quarterbacks, it is rather the lack of execution by the players surrounding the quarterback." -247

So it is everyone else's fault and is not on the QB? Really, the fact that the QB can't hit any one of his players in stride is not the QBs fault? The fact that defenses don't have to worry about anything beyond 15 yds is not the QBs fault?

Well yeah, that makes perfect sense. For example “Jeff Thomas runs too fast, he covers himself”!!!!!
— Malick Rosier

Can't have that ****

- Says Richt gave us an IPF, 10 Win Season, Bowl Win, 2 FSU wins
Big o is drinking the koolaid.

- Doesn’t have a QB or OL because he has poor coaches.
- golden’s players? Richts in year three, so this is largely his team and players. But, many of his best players are from golden, therefore Richts obviously done something wrong if he can’t beat UVA.

- Richt did get those wins, and now that defenses have their bead on us, we can’t win anymore. That’s **** poor OCing. Richt did get an ipf.. he makes a better dc than OC.

Advertisement
Back