Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

Its funny when people assume teams dont recruit on the same level as another team, lol, what exactly is that based on, the nerd recruiting sites rankjing highschool players that havent played a down of college football yet. You even got announcer talking that dumbness now too, "well this kid was rated a 5star coming out, its time for him to start playing like it" no tricks, how bout somebody got the eval/guess wrong.

Football is similar to boxing, in that styles make fights. So those spread offenses were designed to kill those teams that run a 3-4 defense, which is why oscar cryer normally beats nick and the bama boys when they go up against each other. Boston college is known for playing a physical style of ball. The main way you beat teams like that is to get a 10 to 14 point lead early and make them play catch up, cause that qb that have is trash, if they have to open that offense up to keep passing, they'd be toast. But a good o-line and top notch runningback can cover that up for you.

Once again, for those who have amnesia, if Boston college doesnt recruit on our level explain why it took this play to put this game away:

Advertisement
My summary:

Mentioned multiple times it’s different people not executing, but then says it’s on the coaches to fix it

Took offense to the playcalling question, says everyone isn’t privy to the game plan and each play call

Threw out a few excuses, ie, targeting penalty should have been called, other top teams losing on the road and how hard it is to win on the road

Said UVA and BC has really strong home field advantage and was **** near begging for everyone to come out VS Duke

Said it’s his call as the head coach who to play at QB

-End

After listening to him speak I was really ****ed off. I don’t know he continues to play the angle that with a little better execution our offense is really better than what we’ve been showing. I know exactly why the offense blows, because Richt and his intern of a son put the whole thing together
Even if the miracle that's eluded Richt every game he's coached here of every player executing actually happens, what good is that going to do when the opponents studied and schemed against the 5 plays we run?

Perry threw 2 picks within a short timeframe against Virginia and gets benched.
Rosier threw 2 picks within a short time against BC and continues to play.

I can understand benching him for that game for being a knucklehead. It doesn't make sense to not let him start the next week especially when you were working him into the rotation and let him take over as your starter. I think there has to be a lot more to that social media post of his with the money than we're being told. I think there are questions about Perry's eligibility and they're trying to keep it under wraps until they find out more.

Even if the miracle that's eluded Richt every game he's coached here of every player executing actually happens, what good is that going to do when the opponents studied and schemed against the 5 plays we run?
Exactly, and our predictable snap/clap snapcount we do

Its funny when people assume teams dont recruit on the same level as another team, lol, what exactly is that based on, the nerd recruiting sites rankjing highschool players that havent played a down of college football yet. You even got announcer talking that dumbness now too, "well this kid was rated a 5star coming out, its time for him to start playing like it" no tricks, how bout somebody got the eval/guess wrong.

Football is similar to boxing, in that styles make fights. So those spread offenses were designed to kill those teams that run a 3-4 defense, which is why oscar cryer normally beats nick and the bama boys when they go up against each other. Boston college is known for playing a physical style of ball. The main way you beat teams like that is to get a 10 to 14 point lead early and make them play catch up, cause that qb that have is trash, if they have to open that offense up to keep passing, they'd be toast. But a good o-line and top notch runningback can cover that up for you.

Once again, for those who have amnesia, if Boston college doesnt recruit on our level explain why it took this play to put this game away:

Eric Winston, is that you/?

Advertisement
Richt's not Stupid!! He may be Stubborn but he's not Stupid.

There's got to be a reason he's not playing Perry? Everyone on this board assumed Ahmon was being punished for his outburst on the sideline during the LSU game, and that he was going to transfer, having not played in 4 games. Richt kept a tight lip until they had conclusive proof of Richards' career ending injury, and he took a lot of abuse for it.

Like I said previously, he's got to give up play calling or start calling a different game and prove he can be both OC & HC.

That’s a logical assumption but then why come out and say Perry would play versus BC? Then come out last night and say Rozier starts but they will try to get Perry into this game? Ego’s always triumph over logic.

Someone else already mentioned something about "behind the scenes".... Don't be surprised if Perry never plays a down for us again. There's obviously a issue that's being kept under wraps for the time being and it doesn't look good. It wouldn't shock me at this point to see Perry dismissed or request a transfer in the coming weeks.... I really hope I'm wrong here but this is how this stuff usually ends up....
Regardless of how this plays out we still need a ton of change in coaching philosophy and coaching positions....

One things for sure, coach richt is not no punk, otherwise gw3 wouldnt be on the team. What perry did by posting that video was put himself above the team and the program. You a college athlete in the middle of a football season, with no job. The ncaa is always looking for a reason to punish us to keep us from running college football again, with all the work perry needs to be putting in to be great, he not doing it. That's why its great having rosier here, perry, cade and jarren's job was to beat him out, obviously they didnt do it, so next year, who wants to be the man. I said before the Unc game that i thought perry shouldn't start, but coach richt wanted to see how he handled it, me personally, im not surprised we back to rosier.

“We don’t need explosive plays” is almost an exact replica of Folden’s “Don’t try to make a play.”

He’s rapidly morphing into a sleepier version of Folden.

Exactly the first thing I thought of when I read this. I can't believe he actually said this. Just brutal.

Inexcusable not to be playing Jarren, the kid has been enrolled and practicing with the team since January. Deep down I wonder if Jarren wishes he would had stuck with his commitment to Kentucky.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
He basically threw the players under the bus. He is saying I don't have the players to execute my plays. This dude got mad size T-Rex balls.

Advertisement
He also left out that we did it after a bye week were we had ample time to make adjustments from our previous **** show and did zero adjustments while coming out completely flat. Fvck him.
We actually did make an adjustment. The adjustment was to call 5 yard slants on almost every pass play. The offense was actually worse than it was before the horrible adjustments.

He's obviously too stubborn to realize that he just isn't good at scheming an offense or calling plays.

Advertisement
LOL at this stupid IPF rationale for keeping a failing coach. We did all of our winning without an IPF, and there are probably 80 programs with IPF that lose a lot.

It’s nice to have the IPF, but that was coming sooner or later regardless of Rick.

" 'It is a matter of when everything is right, you have to be accurate enough to hit guys on the run,' Richt said of Rosier. Richt said that in his mind the primary issue isn’t the play by the quarterbacks, it is rather the lack of execution by the players surrounding the quarterback." -247

So it is everyone else's fault and is not on the QB? Really, the fact that the QB can't hit any one of his players in stride is not the QBs fault? The fact that defenses don't have to worry about anything beyond 15 yds is not the QBs fault?

My summary:

Mentioned multiple times it’s different people not executing, but then says it’s on the coaches to fix it

Took offense to the playcalling question, says everyone isn’t privy to the game plan and each play call

Threw out a few excuses, ie, targeting penalty should have been called, other top teams losing on the road and how hard it is to win on the road

Said UVA and BC has really strong home field advantage and was **** near begging for everyone to come out VS Duke

Said it’s his call as the head coach who to play at QB

-End

After listening to him speak I was really ****ed off. I don’t know he continues to play the angle that with a little better execution our offense is really better than what we’ve been showing. I know exactly why the offense blows, because Richt and his intern of a son put the whole thing together
th.jpg

***** Little Richt, the problem goes a lot deeper than him. How many true Freshman start? There's 127 Division 1 teams, and how many true Freshman are starting on Power 5 Teams? Maybe the kids not ready?
Say what you want about Richt's playcalling, but the he knows Football players!! How many players from UGa are in the NFL right now?

QUOTE="GuptaKnows, post: 3562931, member: 16663"]Richt is trying to protect Jarren from what exactly? The only thing Richt might be protecting is his son, who couldn't help develop Aaron Rodgers if he had the chance.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Back