Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

Heard it this morning, anyone else get the vibe CMR was annoyed because he has no choice but to play 12 because "we don't see" whats going on behind the scenes with 5?

Hopefully, but he has another QB on roster that would get us to the end of Weldon’s suspension and not lose redshirt (unless Williams is still hurt)

Advertisement
So 11 top 25 teams lost this weekend. This justifies our loss. What a loser. View attachment 67759

He said that that? LOL. You know you are done as coach when you have to look around the NCAAF landscape and start saying it's okay to lose because other teams lost too lol. I wonder if actual elite coaches after a loss, go into their offices and go to espn.com to see if other teams lost and then say "well, you know all these other teams lost so it's okay that we lost too." This is the mentality of a defeated coach who shouldn't be the leader of a program like UM.

He said that that? LOL. You know you are done as coach when you have to look around the NCAAF landscape and start saying it's okay to lose because other teams lost too lol. I wonder if actual elite coaches after a loss, go into their offices and go to espn.com to see if other teams lost and then say "well, you know all these other teams lost so it's okay that we lost too." This is the mentality of a defeated coach who shouldn't be the leader of a program like UM.

Exactly. He's done.

My summary:

Mentioned multiple times it’s different people not executing, but then says it’s on the coaches to fix it

Took offense to the playcalling question, says everyone isn’t privy to the game plan and each play call

Threw out a few excuses, ie, targeting penalty should have been called, other top teams losing on the road and how hard it is to win on the road

Said UVA and BC has really strong home field advantage and was **** near begging for everyone to come out VS Duke

Said it’s his call as the head coach who to play at QB

-End

After listening to him speak I was really ****ed off. I don’t know he continues to play the angle that with a little better execution our offense is really better than what we’ve been showing. I know exactly why the offense blows, because Richt and his intern of a son put the whole thing together

Advertisement
My summary:

Mentioned multiple times it’s different people not executing, but then says it’s on the coaches to fix it

Took offense to the playcalling question, says everyone isn’t privy to the game plan and each play call

Threw out a few excuses, ie, targeting penalty should have been called, other top teams losing on the road and how hard it is to win on the road

Said UVA and BC has really strong home field advantage and was **** near begging for everyone to come out VS Duke

Said it’s his call as the head coach who to play at QB

-End

After listening to him speak I was really ****ed off. I don’t know he continues to play the angle that with a little better execution our offense is really better than what we’ve been showing. I know exactly why the offense blows, because Richt and his intern of a son put the whole thing together

Lmao get out of here. If that’s the case, we are going to get destroyed against Tech

I'm as Frustrated as Anyone on here with the inept play calling. Richt's got to give up play calling

But, is it possible the only reason Richt is playing Rosier, is because Perry did something to violate team rules? And the only reason he hasn't suspended Perry is because he's looking to next year and trying to protect Williams? I wonder what might happen once Weldon comes off his Suspension?

Advertisement
Footage of Richt explaining his offensive system on the plane trip back from BC has become available.

aip.gif
air.gif

Advertisement
He left out the important fact that several of them lost to other top 25 teams. We lost to a team that doesn’t recruit in the same stratosphere that we do two weeks in a row.

2 weeks in a row, **** 3 seasons in a row of being outschemed and out coached.

He left out the important fact that several of them lost to other top 25 teams. We lost to a team that doesn’t recruit in the same stratosphere that we do two weeks in a row.

He also left out that we did it after a bye week were we had ample time to make adjustments from our previous **** show and did zero adjustments while coming out completely flat. Fvck him.

Advertisement
Big O on now and is defending Richt

Can't have that ****

- Saying that Richt doesn't have a QB or an OL
- Saying he was handed **** Golden players
- Says Richt gave us an IPF, 10 Win Season, Bowl Win, 2 FSU wins

I'm as Frustrated as Anyone on here with the inept play calling. Richt's got to give up play calling

But, is it possible the only reason Richt is playing Rosier, is because Perry did something to violate team rules? And the only reason he hasn't suspended Perry is because he's looking to next year and trying to protect Williams? I wonder what might happen once Weldon comes off his Suspension?

That’s a logical assumption but then why come out and say Perry would play versus BC? Then come out last night and say Rozier starts but they will try to get Perry into this game? Ego’s always triumph over logic.

Someone else already mentioned something about "behind the scenes".... Don't be surprised if Perry never plays a down for us again. There's obviously a issue that's being kept under wraps for the time being and it doesn't look good. It wouldn't shock me at this point to see Perry dismissed or request a transfer in the coming weeks.... I really hope I'm wrong here but this is how this stuff usually ends up....
Regardless of how this plays out we still need a ton of change in coaching philosophy and coaching positions....

Advertisement
Back