Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

actually let me rephrase ... big o quote on quote said that the Miami fan base is loaded with idiots ... dude is trying to say we expect us to be Clemson/Alabama year 3

Bro we are asking not to be national champs year 3 we are asking not to ******* lose to BC, UVA, Pitt and Wisconsin. I really don’t think this dude is a canes fan and shouldn’t talk anymore about our team on his show because he continues pushing that we are all arrogant and morons, but when he has a caller on his show challenging him in a logical approach he starts to cry and scream. Dude is a ******* hack

Heard that and you are 100% right.. I am done with this Bog O guy.. I started listening to him to get away from Traitor Lebastard but can’t stand him anymore.. he is a big time idiot

Advertisement
That BC bullshyt excuse reminded me of 'Duke is a tough place to play...'

No wonder UGA skyrockted after he was expelled. No creativity or nuts.

Advertisement
I'm as Frustrated as Anyone on here with the inept play calling. Richt's got to give up play calling

But, is it possible the only reason Richt is playing Rosier, is because Perry did something to violate team rules? And the only reason he hasn't suspended Perry is because he's looking to next year and trying to protect Williams? I wonder what might happen once Weldon comes off his Suspension?
He can play whatever qb he wants...as long that offense and play calling is intact, failure is a guarantee. He repeats the same thing to Joe every Monday that all 11 guys must do their job in order for his offense to be effective. Even the best offenses in the nation have success without every guy making his proper blocks, running downhill through the correct holes, getting separation and running precise routes, and qb reading defense correctly and making the perfect throw. What's wrong with this fool? Does he not understand that some of us live and breathe the x's & o's of football. My take from the interview was that he knew exactly what questions were coming his way and he decided to be a smartazz and give fvckoff answers as a slap in the face. Very first question, "he's the starter because i said he's the starter" with a smirk. And he lost all privileges to ask the fans to come out and give them the home field advantage after he hit us with jabs of stubbornness, uppercuts of naive, and power blows of excuses.

I can't respect stubbornness, especially when effects so many people in the Canes family. Players and coaches futures are on the line, administrative and financial support rest his hands, while the culture around sFL football will spiral downward very fast. Recruits, hs coaches, handlers and parents are intensively attentive to the management of the program under his watch while other coaches will continue to neg us in every pitch effort to gain an upper hand with mutual targets. It's not trending good as managed. However, Richt has the leverage and he knows it. The guy looks dejected and on the brink of a breakdown. Sad thing is, there's no one in his inner circle that has the balls to sit him down and give him the dirty truths.

I feel that Richt should take a buyout and we celebrate him re-energizing the community behind Canes football and giving us hope again. I think he can walk away with head up for the things he has done for UM in the short period of time. Albeit; if he chooses to stay on board, he needs to embrace the CEO role and delegate the offensive side of the ball to a hungry, innovative, modern day offensive mind. Allow him to implement his playbook, a have complete control of the qbs and play calling. Richt can hire an OLine coach away from another school and send his son to coach ST if he insist on keeping him on as an assistant. Give him a shot there, it can't get much worst. I think Brown and Dugans will not accept the demotion from co-cord. and we will need to replace two very good position coaches and recruiters but some sacrifices will have to be made to move upward.

He said that that? LOL. You know you are done as coach when you have to look around the NCAAF landscape and start saying it's okay to lose because other teams lost too lol. I wonder if actual elite coaches after a loss, go into their offices and go to espn.com to see if other teams lost and then say "well, you know all these other teams lost so it's okay that we lost too." This is the mentality of a defeated coach who shouldn't be the leader of a program like UM.
Lets face it we all need to realize he is on the way down not the way up

He can play whatever qb he wants...as long that offense and play calling is intact, failure is a guarantee. He repeats the same thing to Joe every Monday that all 11 guys must do their job in order for his offense to be effective. Even the best offenses in the nation have success without every guy making his proper blocks, running downhill through the correct holes, getting separation and running precise routes, and qb reading defense correctly and making the perfect throw. What's wrong with this fool? Does he not understand that some of us live and breathe the x's & o's of football. My take from the interview was that he knew exactly what questions were coming his way and he decided to be a smartazz and give fvckoff answers as a slap in the face. Very first question, "he's the starter because i said he's the starter" with a smirk. And he lost all privileges to ask the fans to come out and give them the home field advantage after he hit us with jabs of stubbornness, uppercuts of naive, and power blows of excuses.

I can't respect stubbornness, especially when effects so many people in the Canes family. Players and coaches futures are on the line, administrative and financial support rest his hands, while the culture around sFL football will spiral downward very fast. Recruits, hs coaches, handlers and parents are intensively attentive to the management of the program under his watch while other coaches will continue to neg us in every pitch effort to gain an upper hand with mutual targets. It's not trending good as managed. However, Richt has the leverage and he knows it. The guy looks dejected and on the brink of a breakdown. Sad thing is, there's no one in his inner circle that has the balls to sit him down and give him the dirty truths.

I feel that Richt should take a buyout and we celebrate him re-energizing the community behind Canes football and giving us hope again. I think he can walk away with head up for the things he has done for UM in the short period of time. Albeit; if he chooses to stay on board, he needs to embrace the CEO role and delegate the offensive side of the ball to a hungry, innovative, modern day offensive mind. Allow him to implement his playbook, a have complete control of the qbs and play calling. Richt can hire an OLine coach away from another school and send his son to coach ST if he insist on keeping him on as an assistant. Give him a shot there, it can't get much worst. I think Brown and Dugans will not accept the demotion from co-cord. and we will need to replace two very good position coaches and recruiters but some sacrifices will have to be made to move upward.
This sums it up 100%. Spot on

Advertisement
Or ****, even a young QB we can build around. I can live with Freshman mistakes, not this ****.

He probably says to himself "if only coach played me instead of that bum Jim Kelly we would have won 4 NCs by 1982. You don't win NCs by not starting the guy with the lowest completion percentage".

Actually only 3 of the top 25 teams lost to other top 25 teams. If you can count that would leave 8 teams that lost to unranked teams.

All of the teams we have lost too are in the top 25 now.

Our season is a disaster but at least spit your anti Richt messages accurately
I count 2 Rick dycks in your gullet.

Richt is an embarrassment. He couldn't wait to take a shot at the Defence after they've carried him to this point.

Advertisement
T
Richt is an embarrassment. He couldn't wait to take a shot at the Defence after they've carried him to this point.

Unbelievable. Defense started slow but still gave us a chance to win until the offense gave BC the ball in the red zone twice.

This guy has to go and we need to go hire a real offensive coach like Mike Leach. The recruiting class this year is not as important as finding the right coach to move this program forward. We have a lot of talent coming back next year to win with the right coach.

QB J Williams Perry
RB Lingard Davis Homer Dallas
WR Thomas Hightower Pope Cager Wiggins Ezzard Harley Njoku
TE Jordan Mallory
OL Donaldson Scaife Reed Campbell Herbert Hillery Gaynor
DE Jackson Garvin Rosseau Patchan Joyner
DT Silvera Ford Bethel MIller
LB Shaq Pinkney Steed Jennings Wilder McCloud
CB Blades Ivey Frierson Bandy
S Hall Carter

With a real coach we could easily win 10 games next year with the talent above and get kids excited about the program again. Doubt it will happen.

Then we’ve got to make it happen. That’s a wealth of talent and I’ll be damned if he’s going to ruin what could be a magical season. Fly the banners, flood Twitter, whatever we’ve got to do. Either he changes and fires Jon, Searles, and Felder, demote Patke, then hire a real QB coach, real OC, and real ST coaches or he’s gone. These young men’s livelihood for future playing opportunities rest in his hands. It’s a travesty and a disservice to them to allow him to sit there and collect $4 million a season ******** things up as badly as he’s doing. What lesson does that teach the players? Who would want to put the bodies on the line for a Corch that doesn’t afford them the best opportunity to excel at football and get a quality education? I waited for 2.5 years thinking he had this figured out. It’s clear he’s over his head, and only cares about himself and not the university that afforded him everything he’s gotten in life. Sure he made a name for himself at UGA but he doesn’t sniff that chance without playing the game of football. He better mean what he said about loving the U as much, if not more, than many of us that would give a left kidney too be in his situation. I’m sure each and everyone of you would do more with what he’s been handed than he’s done thus far.

It’s past time for wait and see. Now is when action; action with a positive step forward is the only thing I’ll be listening for out of him. If he can’t deliver that, then let the door hit his **** on the way out.

Advertisement
Back