Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

Someone else already mentioned something about "behind the scenes".... Don't be surprised if Perry never plays a down for us again. There's obviously a issue that's being kept under wraps for the time being and it doesn't look good. It wouldn't shock me at this point to see Perry dismissed or request a transfer in the coming weeks.... I really hope I'm wrong here but this is how this stuff usually ends up....
Regardless of how this plays out we still need a ton of change in coaching philosophy and coaching positions....

I think you're right but why suspend Weldon and then go radio silence on Perry. It doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
Richt has totally screwed up the QB position just like his last years at UGa... what a clusterf0k that was...

He thinks he is some genius with great instincts... he trusts his feeeeelings...

Big O's a complete moron in this respect.

A majority of Miami fans were well aware the state of the program after Folden obliterated it. Competent fans know Dabo, Urban, Saban, etc.. aren't walking through that door.

His argument is completely flawed as he compares Gase (Dolphin's HC) to Richt. Gase is hand cuffed as you don't have many options available to you in the NFL. Sure, sticking with Tannehill's a mistake, but Gase's team has not be in a position where they missed out on a guaranteed guy. In college football, it's a lot easier to go get your QB. If you see a QB that you like and fits your system - recruit him. This is why Saban won't go back to the NFL, because he can't load his team up with 5 star players like he does now. He'd have to play on equal ground.

He also said that you can't do **** if you don't have a QB and you can't be innovative with your offense. That's unequivocally false.
Spot on , you can also point to chip kelly as well as an example.

What he fails to realize in that whole spiel is that us fans know his body of work and it is eerily similar to that of him at Georgia. Yes that’s also very false when you don’t have a qb you can be creative on offense ... I mean ffs have you saw bc’s offense run circle on us.

I was extremely baffled when he was comparing nfl to cfb ... it’s like us comparing nba to NCAA mbb

That’s the sign of an egomaniac who isn’t self-evaluating. His plays worked 30 years ago, so, by God, they’re going to work now.

The last 2 power 5 teams we beat Kosi started and finished. He may not have been perfect but we won. And, he was getting meaningful snaps. Except against UNC where in true corch fashion - he only let him throw the ball 12 times in his first start.

I don't think that's talked about enough about on here. Such a good opportunity to let him sling the ball around the field and he called nothing but run plays in the 2nd half.

And, why suspend Weldon but then go completely quiet on Perry's status?

Anyhow, stop saying rosier gives us the best chance when the last 2 games we won were with a different qb. It's insulting.

The last 2 power 5 teams we beat Kosi started and finished. He may not have been perfect but we won. And, he was getting meaningful snaps. Except against UNC where in true corch fashion - he only let him throw the ball 12 times in his first start.

I don't think that's talked about enough about on here. Such a good opportunity to let him sling the ball around the field and he called nothing but run plays in the 2nd half.

And, why suspend Weldon but then go completely quiet on Perry's status?

Anyhow, stop saying rosier gives us the best chance when the last 2 games we won were with a different qb. It's insulting.

Richt also had time in the 4th quarter of the Toledo game to let Perry get reps at the position. Instead, he brought Perry in only to hand off the ball with most of the 4th quarter to play. Suffice it to say, Richt's been putting training wheels on Perry.

Advertisement
For the people asking for a link...WQAM is experiencing technical issues and no uploads are happening right now. Usually they have things up within two hours of it happening but no uploads can be found except for last Friday uploads. I will post a link when one is available if no one else does.
I was wondering because I've been trying to hear the interview all morning. Thanks for the heads up!

He also left out that we did it after a bye week were we had ample time to make adjustments from our previous **** show and did zero adjustments while coming out completely flat. Fvck him.
Wouldn't say we came out completely flat. We scored after their first possesion.

Perry was on the sidelines @ BC. If he was suspended, he wouldn't have been. Besides, with Weldon on suspension, that would have made JW the #2 and I doubt Richt wants that at the moment. It also might explain why Rosey is emphatically starting. Richt's way of punishing Perry without putting JW in a precarious situation as the #2.

Depending on what the outcome is with Dook, it'll be telling what happens with the QB's afterward.

Advertisement
Someone else already mentioned something about "behind the scenes".... Don't be surprised if Perry never plays a down for us again. There's obviously a issue that's being kept under wraps for the time being and it doesn't look good. It wouldn't shock me at this point to see Perry dismissed or request a transfer in the coming weeks.... I really hope I'm wrong here but this is how this stuff usually ends up....
Regardless of how this plays out we still need a ton of change in coaching philosophy and coaching positions....
When someone makes a cryptic statement about goings on “behind the scenes”, its a safe bet that this person has absolutely no idea what he’s talking about.

There’s a couple people here with connections to the program, and you’ll know who they are when u how the rest of the board responds to them.

The rest are gas bags.

Thanks Reggie. That was the the Chiefs player and manager Reggie Dunlap. Folks plenty of good seats to come down and catch your Charlestown Chiefs.

QUOTE="BosCane, post: 3562660, member: 1881"]LOL

No chance. **** him.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Its funny when people assume teams dont recruit on the same level as another team, lol, what exactly is that based on, the nerd recruiting sites rankjing highschool players that havent played a down of college football yet. You even got announcer talking that dumbness now too, "well this kid was rated a 5star coming out, its time for him to start playing like it" no tricks, how bout somebody got the eval/guess wrong.

Football is similar to boxing, in that styles make fights. So those spread offenses were designed to kill those teams that run a 3-4 defense, which is why oscar cryer normally beats nick and the bama boys when they go up against each other. Boston college is known for playing a physical style of ball. The main way you beat teams like that is to get a 10 to 14 point lead early and make them play catch up, cause that qb that have is trash, if they have to open that offense up to keep passing, they'd be toast. But a good o-line and top notch runningback can cover that up for you.

Once again, for those who have amnesia, if Boston college doesnt recruit on our level explain why it took this play to put this game away:

Jesus Christ go drive into oncoming traffic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back