Richt: Come to Pitt game

A lot of Fans need a lesson in discipline. It's working in Athens and maybe MIA needs to take a class.
The fans in Athens are blaming the same guy you're imploring us to blindly trust. You really want us to think of Rix as they do?

What I am asking of you BLIND *** Fans is to listen first then type second. The HC (Richt) told you before the season not to get your hopes up because as he walked through the locker room he wanted to know where are the BIG Guys? He was shocked to find that you didn't have any. He then walked onto the practice field and wanted to know where are the fast guys; You only had one returning. All these signs were pictures of what we now are seeing today. So today you want to act like you were lied to when in fact he told you from the jump that you don't have a good team and we need to build one to be competitive.

I think when we were 4-0 and #10 he mentioned we hadn't played anyone either.

Advertisement
If you call yourself a fan, and you're able to go, you go.
Period.

No other way around it. If you're a "fan" and you post on here (no matter what you're saying) and have the ability to go to a game, you go to the ****ing game because you consider yourself a "fan". Outside of that you're a soft-shouldered thread **** that doesn't matter and are only adding fuel to the fire as it relates to our fanbase's reputation.

It's like when your favorite restaurant starts serving ****ty food and you keep going anyway, and coming home with an explosive case of diarrhea. After a while you start thinking, maybe I'll wait until the food gets better before I go back to a restaurant that consistently leads to explosive diarrhea.

Nah.
Restaurants don't survive bad spells where bad stretches are a part of sports.
If everyone thought that way, half the stadiums in america would be empty every week.

Last edited:
Period.

No other way around it. If you're a "fan" and you post on here (no matter what you're saying) and have the ability to go to a game, you go to the ******* game because you consider yourself a "fan". Outside of that you're a soft-shouldered thread **** that doesn't matter and are only adding fuel to the fire as it relates to our fanbase's reputation.

It's like when your favorite restaurant starts serving ****** food and you keep going anyway, and coming home with an explosive case of diarrhea. After a while you start thinking, maybe I'll wait until the food gets better before I go back to a restaurant that consistently leads to explosive diarrhea.

So Miami's football team is Taco Bell?

Ill be there getting loud. Im a homer....

I will leave 3rd Qt if I feel we will lose though.

Period.

No other way around it. If you're a "fan" and you post on here (no matter what you're saying) and have the ability to go to a game, you go to the ****ing game because you consider yourself a "fan". Outside of that you're a soft-shouldered thread **** that doesn't matter and are only adding fuel to the fire as it relates to our fanbase's reputation.

It's like when your favorite restaurant starts serving ****ty food and you keep going anyway, and coming home with an explosive case of diarrhea. After a while you start thinking, maybe I'll wait until the food gets better before I go back to a restaurant that consistently leads to explosive diarrhea.

Only it's not like that...at all...

Advertisement
Miami Heat's Whiteside responds to latest snub; UM's Richt assess offense | Miami Herald

"Richt implored fans to attend Saturday’s Pittsburgh game: “To me, if you’re a Canes fan, you show up, you support. I understand the disappointment of not getting a victory here or there.”

He said a “bunch of great players” will be at the game on unofficial visits and five are coming on official visits."

I know the season is shot, but with important targets like Jeremiah Holloman coming on an OV, and big time commits like Deejay Dallas around, it's important we all show up to this game and get loud to make an impression.

Canes for life, fellas

To me, if you're a good coach, you don't lose to FSU, UNC and ND. I go to every home game, I never miss but **** off for trying to tell fans what they should or shouldn't do. This isn't Athens.

sounds like you need to go this weekend

Jimmy Johnson lost to ND, he must be a corch himself

So you honestly see no difference in the 2-5 Notre Dame team we lost to this weekend and the Notre Dame teams of the 80's?

Common sense isn't so common.

Miami Heat's Whiteside responds to latest snub; UM's Richt assess offense | Miami Herald

"Richt implored fans to attend Saturday’s Pittsburgh game: “To me, if you’re a Canes fan, you show up, you support. I understand the disappointment of not getting a victory here or there.”

He said a “bunch of great players” will be at the game on unofficial visits and five are coming on official visits."

I know the season is shot, but with important targets like Jeremiah Holloman coming on an OV, and big time commits like Deejay Dallas around, it's important we all show up to this game and get loud to make an impression.

Canes for life, fellas

"Here or there" ?

Somebody tell this **** it's been a month,that's not " here or there"

Advertisement
sounds like you need to go this weekend

Jimmy Johnson lost to ND, he must be a corch himself

So you honestly see no difference in the 2-5 Notre Dame team we lost to this weekend and the Notre Dame teams of the 80's?

Idk why alot of people wanted butch davis, he lost to fsu as well

he didnt state what their record was. The poster originally said you dont lose to ND if your a good coach. Nothin bout the record was said

Did I really have to point that out? The list of FSU, UNC and ND wasn't obvious enough for you? Especially since all of them have ****** Defense's? Like I said in my previous post, you're brilliant.

Ill be there getting loud. Im a homer....

I will leave 3rd Qt if I feel we will lose though.

This. Especially if the weather is great. Sorry. Will spend my Sat afternoon on the beach or something. I can only take so much this year. They are really testing fan-hood this year with the product they have put out so far. I'll go but as soon as I see things are going south..im heading for the Turnpike.

Pitt has allowed an average of 36 points in their last seven games.

I'll delete my account forever if Miami breaks 20 points.

image.png

Advertisement
At some point in time, you dumb corksuckers will realize that this team has about 35-40k fans who go to games through thick and thin. When we get more than that, it's the bandwagon and big event cumstains looking to jump on something hot.

When we suck, we get our actual fan base of 35-40k. When we're completely hopeless, that number drops some.

raw

So we get upset when social media posts pics of our empty stadium.
We get upset at recruits who decommit.
We were upset at the school for not ponying up big cash for a coach despite **** poor attendance.
Yet 4 games and you all are making demands and threats of not going to a game.
The Irish were 2-5 and that place was packed. The vols are about to collapse and I'll bet that place won't be able to fit a starving grass snake.
Stop making excuses that Miami is different cause that ishh ain't gonna work when kids take OV's.
Lets take this to whole other level. If we want our players to be the best let's give them an environment worthy of that talent.
Gonna be there at caneswear for the podcast with my boy buying dyme life U swag.
Solve the problem don't be The problem. Fill the rock as many games as we can. Don't expect a 17 year old recruit to believe in something you don't.
Let the world know we rep this U shhhhh.
U don't the boos and golden sucks chants coming from 60k fans wouldn't have gotten our old coach fired before the Clemson game?
Whats the difference between bandwagon fan and "real fan" that only show up when the team is winning?
Give me a specific offense, game outcome, circumstance that will suit every ones expectations to fill that beeeaaatch up?
Bama fans were loosing they're minds at the beginning of the season. So even they were unhappy while undefeated.
Show up. You can still complain make demands boo throw stuff on the field get kicked out, fly banners whatever But show up.

So we get upset when social media posts pics of our empty stadium.
We get upset at recruits who decommit.
We were upset at the school for not ponying up big cash for a coach despite **** poor attendance.
Yet 4 games and you all are making demands and threats of not going to a game.
The Irish were 2-5 and that place was packed. The vols are about to collapse and I'll bet that place won't be able to fit a starving grass snake.
Stop making excuses that Miami is different cause that ishh ain't gonna work when kids take OV's.
Lets take this to whole other level. If we want our players to be the best let's give them an environment worthy of that talent.
Gonna be there at caneswear for the podcast with my boy buying dyme life U swag.
Solve the problem don't be The problem. Fill the rock as many games as we can. Don't expect a 17 year old recruit to believe in something you don't.
Let the world know we rep this U shhhhh.
U don't the boos and golden sucks chants coming from 60k fans wouldn't have gotten our old coach fired before the Clemson game?
Whats the difference between bandwagon fan and "real fan" that only show up when the team is winning?
Give me a specific offense, game outcome, circumstance that will suit every ones expectations to fill that beeeaaatch up?
Bama fans were loosing they're minds at the beginning of the season. So even they were unhappy while undefeated.
Show up. You can still complain make demands boo throw stuff on the field get kicked out, fly banners whatever But show up.

Butch Davis is the answer to 90% of the listed concerns.

Too bad we have an AD that is more into getting pegged by Margo Dydek than actually having a good football team.

Advertisement
I'll be there win or lose.

Spoken like a TRUE FAN I am driving 200 MILES for the game while the local crybabies sit at home and complain. I went to every home game in the 70's when we won 41 total games as my father raised me to support your team win or lose. I still have a season ticket and make as many games as possible despite living 200+ miles from the stadium. Cry Cry Cry but have enough guts to show up and support YOUR team.

I'll be driving 300 miles to the game like I do every home. I don't TRY to get there. I get there.

I went to every home game in the 60s and 70s when we won even less. My father AND mother taught me to support my team win or lose.

And back in 70s most fans got to know many as there were so few of us who went to every game. I still occasionally meet some of them at our games.

Advertisement
Back