Richt: Come to Pitt game

Advertisement
Considering the parking prices being what they are, the coaching being what it is, the distance we have to travel, and the product on the field, I doubt it. I've already seen us get murdered by Pitt in 1963 and 1964.

We're not getting any of these recruits if Mr. Ed and Jimbo want them, anyway. ****, I'd pick UCF or USF over this chit show.

Thanks, but I'll pass. (We actually had plans to come to a lot of games this season, but when we saw the same ole STINKFEST developing again, we decided to save our money. Same ole Canes!) Maybe if this damned school ever does something SIGNIFICANT to revive this program, (THEY MAKE THE EFFORT, WE MAKE THE EFFORT FOR SURE!) we'd be there in a flash....but we all know that isn't happening in our lifetimes. I'll probably be dead 20 years before we beat the damned effing pu$$$ies from UVA again. Or maybe the program will be shut down by then. Definite possibility of the latter.

#### this EWWW!

Last edited:
If you call yourself a fan, and you're able to go, you go.
Period.

No other way around it. If you're a "fan" and you post on here (no matter what you're saying) and have the ability to go to a game, you go to the ******* game because you consider yourself a "fan". Outside of that you're a soft-shouldered thread **** that doesn't matter and are only adding fuel to the fire as it relates to our fanbase's reputation.

It's like when your favorite restaurant starts serving ****** food and you keep going anyway, and coming home with an explosive case of diarrhea. After a while you start thinking, maybe I'll wait until the food gets better before I go back to a restaurant that consistently leads to explosive diarrhea.

So Miami's football team is Taco Bell?

More like Chipotle without E. coli and then with E. coli.

Considering the parking prices being what they are, the coaching being what it is, the distance we have to travel, and the product on the field, I doubt it. I've already seen us get murdered by Pitt in 1963 and 1964.

We're not getting any of these recruits if Mr. Ed and Jimbo want them, anyway. ****, I'd pick UCF or USF over this chit show.

Thanks, but I'll pass. (We actually had plans to come to a lot of games this season, but when we saw the same ole STINKFEST developing again, we decided to save our money. Same ole Canes!) Maybe if this damned school ever does something SIGNIFICANT to revive this program, (THEY MAKE THE EFFORT, WE MAKE THE EFFORT FOR SURE!) we'd be there in a flash....but we all know that isn't happening in our lifetimes. I'll probably be dead 20 years before we beat the damned effing pu$$$ies from UVA again. Or maybe the program will be shut down by then. Definite possibility of the latter.

#### this EWWW!

Wow this is horse****.

I don't know about you guys I can't wait until Saturday. I live around a bunch of gaytor fans and every opportunity I get to go and be around Canes fans I jump on it. I don't give a **** that we are in the middle of a 4 game losing streak. It's going to feel good to be around family.

Advertisement
I don't know about you guys I can't wait until Saturday. I live around a bunch of gaytor fans and every opportunity I get to go and be around Canes fans I jump on it. I don't give a **** that we are in the middle of a 4 game losing streak. It's going to feel good to be around family.

Yeah I'm actually kind of feeling it.

It takes some stones to ask for help when you're sucking **** real bad.

I'm personally not going, but I would if I was in S Fla and actually kind of like this guys pitch. It's refreshing after Goldens "I'm so smart but the players suck" bs.

Our fanbase is ridiculous.

Nebraska with the same tradition and just about the same down time as Miami, still packs their stadium out each and every game! Coaches at Miami will always face this uphill battle because this fan base *****es and turns their back when the team is bad. But when the team is winning will kill for the team! Get off the **** message boards this Saturday and go to the **** game.

Cheer, Boo, Do whatever just be there to make some noise! Don't compound the problems and control what you can control as a fan.

I am flying down because it is my annual homecoming game!

Advertisement
PITT is among the ncaa leaders in sacks. We can't block for shizz. They put up 30+ points a game. Offense has yet to score more than 21 against P5 schools. Missing one of our best corners and the other is banged up. PITT is a smash mouth team, our youngsters are already worn out due to lack of depth. Saturday is going to be a train wreck, but there is not a **** thing Richt can't do about it. He can't get the OL to block any better and he can't sit the non performers since the players on the OL bench probably wouldn't even be able to start at D2 schools. Redwine is the next best CB and he is also a guy who shouldn't be a starter. At rb we have average players. They can't grind yards purely on talent alone. They need an OL to give them lanes. Defensive players are in the backfield before some of the OL are even getting out of their stance.

What's the most famous line in Miami history? "Next man up." If you don't perform, we'll put in someone else. We aren't even one deep at most positions. There is no offensive scheme that can protect an OL that can neither pass block nor run block. I've never seen an OL that is that bad at both things. The D is going to be gassed because the only LB backup who plays is Owens and he is turrible. This is 90% a talent problem. These are not excuses, these are facts.

And my fanhood is not conditional. I know how far we have to go to be competing for championships. It's four years away. Sucks, but that's the way it is. An all timer like Saban might have squeezed two more wins out of the team so we'd be 6-2. But that would be fools gold. Might be feeling better but even that team would have no real shot at beating a team like Clemson or Bama. The following year would be the same. Not on the level of a national title contender. Maybe year 3, so an an all time great coach might get us there one year faster than Richt. We need depth depth and more depth. There are no one year miracles when you are trying to raise a program from the dead. And don't fool yourself, we have been dead as a nationally competitive program since about 2004.

Last edited:
PITT is among the ncaa leaders in sacks. We can't block for shizz. They put up 30+ points a game. Offense has yet to score more than 21 against P5 schools. Missing one of our best corners and the other is banged up. PITT is a smash mouth team, our youngsters are already worn out due to lack of depth. Saturday is going to be a train wreck, but there is not a **** thing Richt can't do about it. He can't get the OL to block any better and he can't sit the non performers since the players on the OL bench probably wouldn't even be able to start at D2 schools. Redwine is the next best CB and he is also a guy who shouldn't be a starter. At rb we have average players. They can't grind yards purely on talent alone. They need an OL to give them lanes. Defensive players are in the backfield before some of the OL are even getting out of their stance.

What's the most famous line in Miami history? "Next man up." If you don't perform, we'll put in someone else. We aren't even one deep at most positions. There is no offensive scheme that can protect an OL that can neither pass block nor run block. I've never seen an OL that is that bad at both things. The D is going to be gassed because the only LB backup who plays is Owens and he is turrible. This is 90% a talent problem. These are not excuses, these are facts.

And my fanhood is not conditional. I know how far we have to go to be competing for championships. It's four years away. Sucks, but that's the way it is. An all timer like Saban might have squeezed two more wins out of the team so we'd be 6-2. But that would be fools gold. Might be feeling better but even that team would have no real shot at beating a team like Clemson or Bama. The following year would be the same. Not on the level of a national title contender. Maybe year 3, so an an all time great might get us there one year faster. We need depth depth and more depth. There are no one year miracles when you are trying to raise a program from the dead. And don't fool yourself, we have been dead as a nationally competitive program since about 2004.

Yeah....I mean how can we even expect to compete with this powerhouse 5-3 PITT squad. You guys and your out of whack expectations.

Lot of big time prospects visiting

There sure is and unfortunately Richt is learning really quickly the challenges of coaching here. Sorry but there is ZERO amount of imploring fans to show up is gonna work. History has shown that as fact. If you can't actually win on the field......you aren't gonna get the fan support. FACT

If you can't create a decent schematic advantage.....put AT MINIMUM an exciting product on the field, the seats will be empty. Instead we suck in the W/L column and run a scheme that's been out of date for over two decades.......slow, plodding, **** offensive scheme. No one wants to spend their hard earned cash on a **** product.

Start winning (or at least showing signs of life / improvement) and people will show up. Don't and you'll go by the gutter like the previous 3 dunce's.

Even if he was winning big, there's a good chance this fanbase wouldn't show up anyway. Go back and look at those classic OB games, lots of empty seats, unless it was a HUGE game, with national title implications. Other than that, fans did what they do best: Nothing.

Advertisement

And my fanhood is not conditional. I know how far we have to go to be competing for championships. It's four years away. Sucks, but that's the way it is. An all timer like Saban might have squeezed two more wins out of the team so we'd be 6-2. But that would be fools gold. Might be feeling better but even that team would have no real shot at beating a team like Clemson or Bama. The following year would be the same. Not on the level of a national title contender. Maybe year 3, so an an all time great might get us there one year faster. We need depth depth and more depth. There are no one year miracles when you are trying to raise a program from the dead. And don't fool yourself, we have been dead as a nationally competitive program since about 2004.

Yeah....I mean how can we even expect to compete with this powerhouse 5-3 PITT squad. You guys and your out of whack expectations.

They pack nine in box and leave corners in man coverage. Quick screens and fades should boliviate them

Advertisement
To me, if you're a good coach, you don't lose to FSU, UNC and ND. I go to every home game, I never miss but **** off for trying to tell fans what they should or shouldn't do. This isn't Athens.

sounds like you need to go this weekend

Jimmy Johnson lost to ND, he must be a corch himself

So you honestly see no difference in the 2-5 Notre Dame team we lost to this weekend and the Notre Dame teams of the 80's?

Common sense isn't so common.

I have more common sense than most people, maybe you shoulda been more specific and post records and not just teams.. Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe, he must suck as well

Nebraska with the same tradition and just about the same down time as Miami, still packs their stadium out each and every game! Coaches at Miami will always face this uphill battle because this fan base *****es and turns their back when the team is bad. But when the team is winning will kill for the team! Get off the **** message boards this Saturday and go to the **** game.

Cheer, Boo, Do whatever just be there to make some noise! Don't compound the problems and control what you can control as a fan.

Great post as the crybabies that sit home and post on their keyboards instead of going to games might as well be gators

Because what the fvck else is there to do in NEBRASKA?

There's much better things to do in Miami than sit out in the south Florida sun at noon and watch a team struggle to beat the Wake Forests of the world.

Advertisement
Back