Richt: Come to Pitt game

Miami Heat's Whiteside responds to latest snub; UM's Richt assess offense | Miami Herald

"Richt implored fans to attend Saturday’s Pittsburgh game: “To me, if you’re a Canes fan, you show up, you support. I understand the disappointment of not getting a victory here or there.”

He said a “bunch of great players” will be at the game on unofficial visits and five are coming on official visits."

I know the season is shot, but with important targets like Jeremiah Holloman coming on an OV, and big time commits like Deejay Dallas around, it's important we all show up to this game and get loud to make an impression.

Canes for life, fellas

Advertisement
Lol......typical loser talk. "The other team has scholarship players and good coaching too.". The beginning of the end folks.

Maybe if you didn't put an absolute **** product on the field you wouldn't be "pleading" with fans to show up to games 8 weeks into your tenure.

Richt has been a failure in every measurable way. This isn't gonna end well.......plain to see.

Last edited:
Will he promise to not run so much I-formation from under center?

LOL. Dude needs to start cutting some deals with fans. If I'm plunking down that $13.25 for a ticket from Sclub Hub he's gotta offer me up something. He can't just tell me he wants me to come out.

Tell me what you're gonna offer up Rix. Less I Formation?

Advertisement
Lot of big time prospects visiting

There sure is and unfortunately Richt is learning really quickly the challenges of coaching here. Sorry but there is ZERO amount of imploring fans to show up is gonna work. History has shown that as fact. If you can't actually win on the field......you aren't gonna get the fan support. FACT

If you can't create a decent schematic advantage.....put AT MINIMUM an exciting product on the field, the seats will be empty. Instead we suck in the W/L column and run a scheme that's been out of date for over two decades.......slow, plodding, **** offensive scheme. No one wants to spend their hard earned cash on a **** product.

Start winning (or at least showing signs of life / improvement) and people will show up. Don't and you'll go by the gutter like the previous 3 dunce's.

Still waiting for the return of the "buy a whopper, get a canes ticket" promo. That plus a parking pass and I'm a definite maybe.

Advertisement

There sure is and unfortunately Richt is learning really quickly the challenges of coaching here. Sorry but there is ZERO amount of imploring fans to show up is gonna work. History has shown that as fact. If you can't actually win on the field......you aren't gonna get the fan support. FACT

If you can't create a decent schematic advantage.....put AT MINIMUM an exciting product on the field, the seats will be empty. Instead we suck in the W/L column and run a scheme that's been out of date for over two decades.......slow, plodding, **** offensive scheme. No one wants to spend their hard earned cash on a **** product.

Start winning (or at least showing signs of life / improvement) and people will show up. Don't and you'll go by the gutter like the previous 3 dunce's.

True. If you're going to be a loser at least be an exciting loser. No one wants to watch him channel Wayne "Boner" Hayes for 60 minutes and then choke the game away.

Well at least he knows he loss the fans already. Maybe he will make some changes instead of doing the golden.

Advertisement

I agree with what you are saying but the team is actually in a position now to choke games away. In recent years these games would have been blowouts.

Advertisement
Lol......typical loser talk. "The other team has scholarship players and good coaching too.". The beginning of the end folks.

Maybe if you didn't put an absolute **** product on the field you wouldn't be "pleading" with fans to show up to games 8 weeks into your tenure.

Richt has been a failure in every measurable way. This isn't gonna end well.......plain to see.

So if he turns it around you ready to jump on his d!ck then? just saying either you a fan or not. has nothing to do with Richt at this point. Yes this season is shot but still some football to be played and to see if this team can stand back up after getting hit in mouth 4 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back