Richt: “You need 60 great players to win”

Advertisement
So we not tryna compete for titles year in and out..that was the premise of MR statement if u actually took the time to read it
No. We aren’t expecting to compete for a title yet. We’d like to, but that’s not the expectation right now.

What we do expect is that this team beats those teams that are clearly less talented. That’s not happening, and that’s the problem.

Just a question for OP, with the current OL getting their $#!+ handed to them, and no notable OL cruits on the horizon, how do you figure a Breyer OL performance?

So we not tryna compete for titles year in and out..that was the premise of MR statement if u actually took the time to read it
And let me add: there was no mention of titles by OP. He listed the embarrassing quotes our head coach has given us.

Before u get on someone for not reading a post, make sure you read that post.

Advertisement
Quite honestly that’s the quote I saw, so sure my fault on that, but it’s basically a quote I would expect for him to say. No body in their right mind expected a ACC title, let alone playoffs. We know we have deficiencies on the roster. But to score 39 points in 3 games against bottom of the barrel P5 teams is asaine and fireable just that alone.

So as people pointed out he said to “win big”, I posed the question, how many is needed to win against the likes of Duke, BC, UVA and Pitt? Or better yet, in Richts mind, how many great players do we have now?

Do you really think the context of the question and answer had to do with those games? Or is it more likely that the conversation centered around what it takes to build a program?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And let me add: there was no mention of titles by OP. He listed the embarrassing quotes our head coach has given us.

Before u get on someone for not reading a post, make sure you read that post.
So y’all Mis representing his quote to keep with the narrative..ok Ima mind my biz next time

And so his solution to obtaining 60 great players on the roster is to continually strike out and be woefully unprepared on the recruiting trail? Sounds like a good plan to me.

So y’all Mis representing his quote to keep with the narrative..ok Ima mind my biz next time
Dude, I was simply responding to your post. Nobody is expecting this team to compete for ships this year.The OP makes no difference.

Advertisement
Back