Richt: “You need 60 great players to win”

TBH I didn't read the article (or wherever that quote came from), but it's certainly being portrayed as if he's saying that we aren't winning right now because we don't have 60 great players. And I find it hard to believe that CIS would mischaracterize an article to fit their preconceived notions.
Bro go find the quote lol..that’s dead *** what MR was referring to. Competing nationally. The OP pulled out the quote to drive a narrative. We see it on here and in sports media or reg media all the time

Advertisement
These coach worshipers never learn. We sign top 15 classes and a top 6 class last year, yet we don’t have the talent of teams like BC and Puke that sign classes in the 40s every year.

These are the same guys who claimed we had no talent on D when Folden was getting killed. Then, the next year those same guys suddenly got talented.

On top of all that, how is talent an excuse in year 3 anyway? 80% of the roster is Rickety’s now. If there’s no talent it’s still his fcking fault.

as DMoney has pointed out, even that 2013 defense that got roasted late that season - the majority of them earned NFL paychecks...

Bro go find the quote lol..that’s dead *** what MR was referring to. Competing nationally. The OP pulled out the quote to drive a narrative. We see it on here and in sports media or reg media all the time

That's exactly what I just said.

Advertisement
And he’s exactly right..go look at bama..or Clemson. That’s the company we want to be in. They have a revolving door of talent on both sides because of depth. U build that through recruiting. This class is critical. The 2015 class really hurt us as far as guys leaving. We absolutely need a grad transfer at QB. Either Hurts or the cat from Clemson. This O needs leadership and maturity next year along with a OC and a new OL coach
Not happening solid thoughts though... this class is worse than 2013 class.

Advertisement
Back