Richards career as a player is over..

he basically confirmed it on his twitter. This is why you should never **** on a player for leaving early or for being hurt. It can all end in an instant. NCAA needs to wake up and PAY THE PLAYERS

Advertisement
Yeah. Wasn't Malek in a pretty big neck brace for a while after his diagnosis? Seems odd, but Ahmmon has been retweeting news alluding to this so it does seem legit

From someone that survived a pretty bad car accident and cant play football again, I can jump around and appear to be good as well. But football is a violent sport, and another violent event, would kinda be a permanent life problem, not just football.

No point going after people who said he was soft, i'm sure they're upset for the kid like we all are. No one knew it was this serious, **** ******* shame.That freshman year was outstanding

There’s every point for going after the fat *** fakkits sitting in their moms basement couch calling this guy soft. Every reason to destroy them these ***** POS d*ck suckers

Advertisement
****. On the bright side, at least Miami's honoring his scholarship and will get his degree. Also good that this was caught early before he took a hit that could've altered his life permanently.

But it sucks man, you could tell this guy loved football with how good he was and could've made a ton of money doing it.

I'll always remember him for his bone crushing block during the FSU game last year.

Advertisement
crappy timing, could have released this Monday! Let the team enjoy the victory, typical Miami herald reporting.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes said:
Why can you only say so much?

Because the people that told me asked me not to reveal certain stuff.

Wow didn't think was gonna come out till Monday. Now that it has I can say more.

AR was waiting on a final test result about his injury. He was already cleared by one Dr.

I thought it wasn't supposed to be in till Monday. But I guess it already came back.

If he was cleared to play by the Dr.'s he was never gonna play here again disirregargless.

Now that he isn't cleared doesn't surprise me that he decided to stay and finish his degree.

I stand by my former comments.

Haters please keep saying my name. It's oddly invigorating.

This is sad because for a lot of us mainly me, Ahmmon represented the upward trajectory of the U under CMR. He was a signing day decision in his first class and picked us over Bama. The rest they say is history, he helped get us back to respectability his first year and early on in his second before he started missing time. From then on it always seemed like we were so close he would be the missing piece.

Just stop.

I don’t know what’s what, but you can’t really think there’s no way a guy could do normal sht yet be unable to play football right? I’m pretty healthy, but D2 football players would wreck me...doesn’t mean I can’t jump around and sht?
What are you talking about? Did you miss the part where I sited M. Young injury, the one where he was in a neck brace, for quite a while, that was used to limit his movement in order to prevent him from injuring it further? Not a stretch to think that doctors would want someone with a career ending injury to his neck to be extra cautious with the injury until he's had the surgery to repair it. Jesus

Advertisement

Wow didn't think was gonna come out till Monday. Now that it has I can say more.

AR was waiting on a final test result about his injury. He was already cleared by one Dr.

I thought it wasn't supposed to be in till Monday. But I guess it already came back.

If he was cleared to play by the Dr.'s he was never gonna play here again disirregargless.

Now that he isn't cleared doesn't surprise me that he decided to stay and finish his degree.

Shut the **** up you lying punk.

Advertisement
It’s true. Heard this a few weeks ago. My guess is the second opinions came back bad.

Your heart breaks for Ahmmon. I know a bit about draft insurance from my real job. He likely (hopefully) has a 5-10 million insurance policy from Lloyd’s of London.

Doesn’t solve everything but it helps.

so you knew he had a career ending injury and still called him soft? go to **** and say hello to art briles for me

Advertisement
Back