Richards career as a player is over..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear we have the worst “hometown” press ever. I’ve never seen such a vast number of cucks going against the hometown team ever. Prayers for Richards but to release this after the largest comeback over our rivals ever is just malicious. I’m PRETTY sure this news was not JUST released by miami. JUST now.

Advertisement
I don’t believe this at all. He was jumping around doing chest bumps with Perry during the game. Seems odd for someone with a career ending neck injury. I hope it’s not true he will be missed .

Advertisement
Glad they caught issue when they did. Prayers for the young man. Aside from football, he is first class🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Proper put a downer on the day for me. Only recently starting following kids from high school through college and was hoping to see him get picked in the first. Can only wish him the best

I don’t believe this at all. He was jumping around doing chest bumps with Perry during the game. Seems odd for someone with a career ending neck injury. I hope it’s not true he will be missed .
Yeah. Wasn't Malek in a pretty big neck brace for a while after his diagnosis? Seems odd, but Ahmmon has been retweeting news alluding to this so it does seem legit

Heres an idea, don't call players soft or **** on them especially when they're injured. These kids put everything on the line every week and don't even get paid for it. At a minimum you can respect them enough to not personally attack them.

Advertisement
Back