Richards career as a player is over..

Advertisement
It’s true. Heard this a few weeks ago. My guess is the second opinions came back bad.

Your heart breaks for Ahmmon. I know a bit about draft insurance from my real job. He likely (hopefully) has a 5-10 million insurance policy from Lloyd’s of London.

Doesn’t solve everything but it helps.

But when I say it I'm a liar....

lulz

From someone that survived a pretty bad car accident and cant play football again, I can jump around and appear to be good as well. But football is a violent sport, and another violent event, would kinda be a permanent life problem, not just football.
Did you have surgery to repair it? Because I doubt Ahmmon has had his yet. Not saying he can't jump around like that AFTER it's been repaired. I'm talking about before it has been

It’s true. Heard this a few weeks ago. My guess is the second opinions came back bad.

Your heart breaks for Ahmmon. I know a bit about draft insurance from my real job. He likely (hopefully) has a 5-10 million insurance policy from Lloyd’s of London.

hope and pray that he did have this, good investing along with a degree he should be okay. like you said it doesn't solve everything but it helps

Advertisement
Wow man. This sh*t sucks! Could care less about the game.

Ahmmon was one of my favorite Canes since Richt took over. I loved following his recruitment and just seeing him dominate his competition.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes said:
Why can you only say so much?

Wow didn't think was gonna come out till Monday. Now that it has I can say more.

AR was waiting on a final test result about his injury. He was already cleared by one Dr.

I thought it wasn't supposed to be in till Monday. But I guess it already came back.

If he was cleared to play by the Dr.'s he was never gonna play here again disirregargless.

Now that he isn't cleared doesn't surprise me that he decided to stay and finish his degree.

I stand by my former comments.

Haters please keep saying my name. It's oddly invigorating.

Sorry, you’re full of sh*t. You basically came out and said that he was “punished“ for a tirade against Malik. You basically came out and said that he was had played his last snap for Miami but that he was going to continue in the pros/draft. You have no idea what was going on. Quit trying to change what you posted. You’re a lying sack of ****

Want people to pull out your lying full of sh* posts?

This is just pathetic desperate attempt by you to save face

OriginalCanesCanesCanes said:
Why can you only say so much?

Wow didn't think was gonna come out till Monday. Now that it has I can say more.

AR was waiting on a final test result about his injury. He was already cleared by one Dr.

I thought it wasn't supposed to be in till Monday. But I guess it already came back.

If he was cleared to play by the Dr.'s he was never gonna play here again disirregargless.

Now that he isn't cleared doesn't surprise me that he decided to stay and finish his degree.

I stand by my former comments.

Haters please keep saying my name. It's oddly invigorating.
Shut up ******.

Sorry, you’re full of sh*t. You basically came out and said that he was “punished“ for a tirade against Malik. You basically came out and said that he was had played his last snap for Miami but that he was going to continue in the prose/draft. You have no idea what was going on. Quit trying to change what you said. You’re a lying sack of ****

Want people to pull out your lying full of sh* posts question.

This is just pathetic desperate attempt by you to save face

This is why I asked him to state why Richards wasn’t playing. He had already said thay Richards “wasn’t injured” but like the mealy mouthed moron he is, he refused to take a position.

Advertisement

Really hope this is the case

Advertisement
So you feel good about this?
Absolutely not but posters here are so focus on football that loose the ability to use logic, common sense and that you don’t need to have thousands of post to be allowed to post.

Prayers for AR and his family. Pretty sure the UM network will take care of him for life.

Advertisement
You said it wasn’t an injury. And you put blame on Rick. You should just let this thing go, old pal. I’ve loved you on here, but this is a bad moment for you.

I wasn't allowed to talk about the injury. He had been cleared by one Dr and everyone including him thought he was still going to be able to pursue a career somewhere else. He was never playing here again my friend. it somehow hurts many people to hear that. I don't know why.

Dmoney just basically confirmed exactly what I just posted.

Advertisement
Back