Richards career as a player is over..

Advertisement
I wasn't allowed to talk about the injury. He had been cleared by one Dr and everyone including him thought he was still going to be able to pursue a career somewhere else. He was never playing here again my friend. it somehow hurts many people to hear that. I don't know why.

Dmoney just basically confirmed exactly what I just posted.
D$ said nothing that supports any of the stuff you said in that thread, brother. I’m only asking you to take a knee and let this go and hope it blows over because, other than this awful moment, you’ve been great here.

Cane Dynasty is a tool of epic proportions. How he he has not been banned for good is beyond me. He makes Jared Ross seem like a good guy.

**** man. So ******* sad. Hopefully lil bro comes here & plays in his brothers honor. Kid had all the talent in the word. ****.

D$ said nothing that supports any of the stuff you said in that thread, brother. I’m only asking you to take a knee and let this go and hope it blows over because, other than this awful moment, you’ve been great here.

He didn't support me at all. His post in this thread...after my post, confirmed what I said.

Don't worry. The whole story will come out but you heard it from me first.

Advertisement
I am having trouble understanding when he injured his neck. Was this perhaps a Michael Irvin situation where he went in for a routine MRI and that found a narrowing of the spine? I just don’t see it happening in the LSU game and I don’t think he practiced after that game once.

I wasn't allowed to talk about the injury. He had been cleared by one Dr and everyone including him thought he was still going to be able to pursue a career somewhere else. He was never playing here again my friend. it somehow hurts many people to hear that. I don't know why.

Dmoney just basically confirmed exactly what I just posted.
Are you saying if he was cleared he was never going to play here again because he was going to sit out and go pro?

To the ppl on here that talked sh*t about this man... this is why your think and wait for info before typing/opening your fat mouths. So quick to judge and ignorant as sh*t.

Advertisement
Because Barry Jackson can't help himself
Really a garbage move just to be the 1st to put the news out. Forced AR to open up on Twitter. These are young men. All of us need to remember that. AR deserved to come out publicly on his own terms not forced by an overzealous reporter.

He didn't support me at all. His post in this thread...after my post, confirmed what I said.

so basically AR got in a fight with rosier that was so bad that Richt would've kicked AR off the team except he was seriously hurt. so AR stuck around and needed clearance from doctors, if he got it he was gonna transfer. But since he didn't, he's gonna stick it out with his UM degree?

so basically AR got in a fight with rosier that was so bad that Richt would've kicked AR off the team except he was seriously hurt. so AR stuck around and needed clearance from doctors, if he got it he was gonna transfer. But since he didn't, he's gonna stick it out with his UM degree?

ummmmm no

Advertisement

Go ahead and dig in I guess. You’re a grown man. I was just trying to help you, but you seem intent on even trolling this too by acting like what you said could somehow be construed to be in line with Ahmmon suffering a career-ending neck injury.

Perps just reposted all the lowlights from your thread, and they do nothing to support you even being in the ballpark on this. And those comments have zero to do with or any correlation to what D$ said in this thread.

More proof that @Cane Dynasty is a lying pathetic sack of sh*t and came out and explicitly said that AR82 wasn’t really injured, and was sitting because of punishment/suspension from the coaches and was going pro.

How stupid do you think these readers are @Cane Dynasty? It’s all there in black and white you f.cking liar.

54EB41F5-8B50-4C41-BC28-A4EEC1C06E46.jpeg

794DC030-D3C3-487C-BF68-DF3B0C90D718.jpeg

81B6068B-C578-4EEA-9344-C91C55E11093.jpeg

B3C5DEA4-7E77-4899-AC65-659234C7F9FA.jpeg

Attachments

• ECEB9B15-36D2-4522-B5AC-5C6DD4A74C90.jpeg
    ECEB9B15-36D2-4522-B5AC-5C6DD4A74C90.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 6
  • 75681C27-71C1-45F2-AB30-ECC8A0F6D84F.jpeg
    75681C27-71C1-45F2-AB30-ECC8A0F6D84F.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 6
Wrong. You not being allowed to talk about the injury would preclude statements such as “he isn’t injured”

ummmmmm no it wouldn't

If you promised your friend that you wouldn't talk about something then you wouldn't talk about it right?

Advertisement
I am having trouble understanding when he injured his neck. Was this perhaps a Michael Irvin situation where he went in for a routine MRI and that found a narrowing of the spine? I just don’t see it happening in the LSU game and I don’t think he practiced after that game once.
Seems likely he was looked at for his bone bruise and they did find something else like Irvin. First follow-up doctor reportedly gave an all-clear so AR82 was hopeful and CD was technically correct he wasn't "seriously injured" and he couldn't say more about the situation. This allows that there could be a spat with one of the Richts or whomever serious enough that AR82 would be leaving to play somewhere else (or pro) IF he was cleared by a second opinion. But he wasn't, so it's all moot. Calling CD a liar or POS is really a vile stretch; he deserves better since you don't know otherwise from any of the facts brought to light tonight.

Go ahead and dig in I guess. You’re a grown man. I was just trying to help you, but you seem intent on even trolling this too by acting like what you said could somehow be construed to be in line with Ahmmon suffering a career-ending neck injury.

Perps just reposted all the lowlights from your thread, and they do nothing to support you even being in the ballpark on this. And those comments have zero to do with or any correlation to what D$ said in this thread.

If I promised you I wouldn't talk about something then I wouldn't talk about it. That something that I promised I wouldn't talk about was the injury.

AR wasn't playing here again no matter what even if the last tests cleared him.

My thread was all about the fact that AR wasn't playing at UM ever again because of friction with Malweak and Rich.

I wasn't allowed to even talk about the injury.

It would seem that there's still shît that hasnt come out. I don't know that we have the whole picture. There could be multiple truths here. Obviously, AR was seriously injured and at the same time most of us dont know the dynamics between AR and Richt. It's possible that the relationship was troubled. It's also possible that it's a non-factor???

Seems likely he was looked at for his bone bruise and they did find something else like Irvin. First follow-up doctor reportedly gave an all-clear so AR82 was hopeful and CD was technically correct he wasn't "seriously injured" and he couldn't say more about the situation. This allows that there could be a spat with one of the Richts or whomever serious enough that AR82 would be leaving to play somewhere else (or pro) IF he was cleared by a second opinion. But he wasn't, so it's all moot. Calling CD a liar or POS is really a vile stretch; he deserves better since you don't know otherwise from any of the facts brought to light tonight.

Read what he posted, there’s no question

Advertisement
Back