Renato Brown

Did not expect this many so early! Starting to get a Golden headache!

Because some of our lowest rated commits, all except Pierre whom the staff hasn't even been recruiting, decommit?

If you can't see the difference between that and Golden's recruiting, I feel bad.

There have been hundreds of posts complaining about taking too many 3*. Now some of those guys drop/drop out, and people complain about that too? Got to love recruiting I guess

Advertisement
Per Ivins. Miami had recent conversations where Brown fits on offense. Brown wants to play defence. Says he wasn't pushed out but....

I highly doubt he has a committable offer from Baga.

And they definitely aren't dropping bag$ for Brown.

They drop them for elite recruits only.

Brown is a solid 3star/4star Lineman that can play either DT or OG, but not elite.

This one feels more like he was given the cold shoulder till he got the hint, then opened it back up.

I feel that we wanted to hold onto Pierre more than we wanted Brown.

I don't expect for us to continue to recruit Brown or Pierre though.

This class is gonna be sick, and we are just making room.
Is an O-lineman not quick enough or aggressive enough for DT. Bama and others will get him committed and signed and then tell him he is a O-lineman and he is stuck unless he wasn't to cut out and sit out for a year to get back to a D-1 School.

LMAO. Every time a kid decommits the vast majority of our fanbase come out saying the kid was dropped, was not that good to begin with or whatever other excuse in the book. Yet when they committed they were the **** or no one questions the staff for the supposed reach. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

U mad bro? Lmao. Dude was a nice kid but he’s not a must have. Why would you expect anyone to cry about him decommiting? Is that what you want to do?

Advertisement
Marshal being one of his top schools should be a red flag about grades IMO.

I know nothing about the situation, just an observation.

Haha. Exactly. Could also signify a pending criminal prosecution. Watch for interest in WVU.

Per Ivins. Miami had recent conversations where Brown fits on offense. Brown wants to play defence. Says he wasn't pushed out but....

Which is even more alarming!? The staff stubbornness blew it with this kid and is also going to blow it with Ahmons little brother. I'm sorry but WTF has Coach Simpson done to qualify himself to make that sort of decision. Coach Searles OL has been awful as well and is going to be problematic this year, his opinion needs to be heavily checked!

Advertisement
Which is even more alarming!? The staff stubbornness blew it with this kid and is also going to blow it with Ahmons little brother. I'm sorry but WTF has Coach Simpson done to qualify himself to make that sort of decision. Coach Searles OL has been awful as well and is going to be problematic this year, his opinion needs to be heavily checked!
Dont think Diaz wanted him on D. He went to watch him play last week. Whose evals should they use, cis members?

Advertisement
So you guys are saying that Simpson has the kind of recruiting juice to drop all these kids and able to get top tier d line recruits?
From the cis keyboards to God’s ears.
And I really ally hope that’s the case.

Well I mean he has a point...But as much as we know Kul was lazy, and HOPE Simpson is the goods as a recruiter...It is worth noting he doesn't have a commit yet (neither DL commit was his), and DE is probably the biggest need on the team, and DT is either 2nd or 3rd

Obviously he's new on the job and has time, but hasn't accomplished a thing yet.

Advertisement
So you guys are saying that Simpson has the kind of recruiting juice to drop all these kids and able to get top tier d line recruits?
From the cis keyboards to God’s ears.
And I really ally hope that’s the case.

You should probably just quit saying dumb things. We dropped 1 DL, a guy who has some pretty unimpressive tape at DT.

Yes, there are better DT prospects and I'm sure we'll land a couple. A mid-tier DT is better than Brown (who looks like a decent OL but if he wants to play DL that's his choice)

Lol.

Well I mean he has a point...But as much as we know Kul was lazy, and HOPE Simpson is the goods as a recruiter...It is worth noting he doesn't have a commit yet (neither DL commit was his), and DE is probably the biggest need on the team, and DT is either 2nd or 3rd

Obviously he's new on the job and has time, but hasn't accomplished a thing yet.

Ok, it's May and you're crying about a 3* who will probably end up at Marshall. Maybe give Simpson some time before freaking out

Advertisement
Back