Renato Brown

That’s a lie. He got dropped. He hasn’t visited at all and Simpson didn’t even see or talk to him since he got hired.

This should be expected with a new position coach in addition to all the new offers going out after spring evals. Simpson will target hidden beasts in GA, not SFLA. I’m not mad. Grab the DEs from FL and the hogs in the middle from GA. The purge is real.

Advertisement
Would have liked to keep him simply because we need as many big boys that are quality atheletes as we can get, regardless of the side of the ball. BUT, he isn’t irreplaceable. We need to be blowing up Tyler Davis’ phone every day. He might be the biggest must sign after Neal for me.

Advertisement
1526945869522.png

I just want this to be here forever. Lol. I’m so numb to recruiting. Burton took the last bit of ***** I had. Lol

I personally like him in the middle of our defense. **** seems to be going down hill with these **** De-commits

I personally like him in the middle of our defense. **** seems to be going down hill with these **** De-commits
All these decommits... I like it.. tells me we headed in a good place. Spots are opening, coaches will get fired, and change will happen. I think more high profile recruits will still wait to sign

Tyler Davis
Jaquaze Sorrells
Quanshon Fuller (flip)
Calijah Kancey
Denzel Daxon (keep)

Plus sleepers like, Taquan Kinsler, Jordan Jefferson & Anthony Hundley all in State.

And there's like a dozen or so really good DL's in Mississippi & Georgia. There's plenty of options still available, no excuse why we shouldn't land 3 good DT's this class.

I highly doubt any kids leaving MS like that to go to Miami. At least from what I saw when I lived there, those kids never leave that state or SEC country. The staff MIGHT make progress in GA.

Advertisement
This should be expected with a new position coach in addition to all the new offers going out after spring evals. Simpson will target hidden beasts in GA, not SFLA. I’m not mad. Grab the DEs from FL and the hogs in the middle from GA. The purge is real.

THIS!

Coach Kool running laps around Coach Simpson in recruiting, which is baffling considering how much Kool sucked while he was here.

Advertisement
Would have liked to keep him simply because we need as many big boys that are quality atheletes as we can get, regardless of the side of the ball. BUT, he isn’t irreplaceable. We need to be blowing up Tyler Davis’ phone every day. He might be the biggest must sign after Neal for me.
Neal is a lot more realistic. Tyler Davis looks like FSU vs Ohio st rn

Advertisement
Reshuffling of the board, relax. I’d be concerned if it was someone like Payton though

Like Que said... "you weak b----"

We good it's just May bro, Richt know what he's doing. They're still re-evaluating after spring ball.

But they’re flying choppers in and getting a visit 2 days before he decommits? I guess your a better talent evaluator than the people in tuskkkaloosa.
I sure hope your right and the kid is jag.
Don't choppers crash a lot?

Advertisement
Back