Renato Brown

Advertisement
You should probably just quit saying dumb things. We dropped 1 DL, a guy who has some pretty unimpressive tape at DT.

Yes, there are better DT prospects and I'm sure we'll land a couple. A mid-tier DT is better than Brown (who looks like a decent OL but if he wants to play DL that's his choice)

I hope to revisit this in December as the person saying you were right.
DT is hard position to recruit even for 3 stars.

Advertisement
Is it me all is this class getting smaller and smaller? Is Mark culling the weeds or is the crop being raided?

Which is even more alarming!? The staff stubbornness blew it with this kid and is also going to blow it with Ahmons little brother. I'm sorry but WTF has Coach Simpson done to qualify himself to make that sort of decision. Coach Searles OL has been awful as well and is going to be problematic this year, his opinion needs to be heavily checked!
if the kids sucks at DT theres no reason to allow him to play d tackle.

Doc learned his lesson with kids with pending or prior criminal investigations.

Cant say the same for Dana Alcoholgerson at WVU

"Alcoholgerson". I'm not sure why this is the first time I've ever seen that but it just made me choke on some pretzels laughing and nearly die ala George W. Bush.

Advertisement
"Alcoholgerson". I'm not sure why this is the first time I've ever seen that but it just made me choke on some pretzels laughing and nearly die ala George W. Bush.

Dude is an Alcoholic who has been kicked out of numerous establishments in WV, TX, and OK and why no higher level program will even touch him and no high profile HS recruit will give him the time of day. You are talking about a college HC that is mandated under contract to attend AA meetings.

Dana Alcoholgerson is the name Marshall fans gave him.

Advertisement
LMAO. Every time a kid decommits the vast majority of our fanbase come out saying the kid was dropped, was not that good to begin with or whatever other excuse in the book. Yet when they committed they were the **** or no one questions the staff for the supposed reach. You seriously can't make this stuff up.
Brown was dropped. It is obvious. A blind man could see it with a cane.

Dude is an Alcoholic who has been kicked out of numerous establishments in WV, TX, and OK and why no higher level program will even touch him and no high profile HS recruit will give him the time of day. You are talking about a college HC that is mandated under contract to attend AA meetings.

Dana Alcoholgerson is the name Marshall fans gave him.

Ohhhh, I'm well aware that those 26 Red Bull cans he crushes per workday are actually only 10% energy drink and 90% filled with vodka. I just had never seen the brilliant play on his surname.

Advertisement
@2Focusd804 @TheRichtShow @OriginalGatorHater this has nothing to do with Renato Brown specifically, more so the bigger picture. We have10 decommitments in 2018 so far and that is HORRIBLE optics. And no matter if you want to state that players dropped us, we dropped them, we re-evaluated, it does not look good and it only provides more ammo for our competition.

We are already trying to compete against more established and recent success of bigger programs (Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, etc.) Than we have the to deal with the "bag men" as well. We are coming off of 3 losses to end the season, two against top 10 programs, where you can be assured opposing staff's are telling these impressionable kids that we still aren't back yet and still have a distance to go. Now we are losing kids left and right. And regardless of what the blind homers want to say, we aren't dropping all these kids. These kids for the most part are exploring other options on there own. And for the kids that people want to state we dropped, well that's another problem in itself in that this staff CLEARLY needs to do a better job of evals and not jump the gun taking commits so quickly.

But like I stated originally, all the folks saying "good" or "who cares" when these lower rated kids bounce, where were these same people when we originally took these kids? I can assure you that if I took the time to dig up the old threads, very few, if any where questioning these takes and where more likely to be saying the staff found an under the radar guy or a kid with upside and potential. But now, because the kids are telling us to kick rocks, the kids suck. Like I said, you can't make this **** up.

U mad bro? Lmao. Dude was a nice kid but he’s not a must have. Why would you expect anyone to cry about him decommiting? Is that what you want to do?

Who's mad? I just laugh at folks like you who ALWAYS try to have it both ways. If the staff takes an under the radar kid who nobody wants, the staff found a diamond in the rough. Once that same kid decommits, now the staff pushed him out and it's not a big loss. The dudes who think like you live in a fluffy, fantasy world where there is only good, no bad. Must be nice to live in that fake existence.

@2Focusd804 @TheRichtShow @OriginalGatorHater this has nothing to do with Renato Brown specifically, more so the bigger picture. We have10 decommitments in 2018 so far and that is HORRIBLE optics. And no matter if you want to state that players dropped us, we dropped them, we re-evaluated, it does not look good and it only provides more ammo for our competition.

We are already trying to compete against more established and recent success of bigger programs (Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, etc.) Than we have the to deal with the "bag men" as well. We are coming off of 3 losses to end the season, two against top 10 programs, where you can be assured opposing staff's are telling these impressionable kids that we still aren't back yet and still have a distance to go. Now we are losing kids left and right. And regardless of what the blind homers want to say, we aren't dropping all these kids. These kids for the most part are exploring other options on there own. And for the kids that people want to state we dropped, well that's another problem in itself in that this staff CLEARLY needs to do a better job of evals and not jump the gun taking commits so quickly.

But like I stated originally, all the folks saying "good" or "who cares" when these lower rated kids bounce, where were these same people when we originally took these kids? I can assure you that if I took the time to dig up the old threads, very few, if any where questioning these takes and where more likely to be saying the staff found an under the radar guy or a kid with upside and potential. But now, because the kids are telling us to kick rocks, the kids suck. Like I said, you can't make this **** up.
You crazy if you think im bout to read all that

Advertisement
Back