Renato Brown

Tyler Davis
Jaquaze Sorrells
Quanshon Fuller (flip)
Calijah Kancey
Denzel Daxon (keep)

Plus sleepers like, Taquan Kinsler, Jordan Jefferson & Anthony Hundley all in State.

And there's like a dozen or so really good DL's in Mississippi & Georgia. There's plenty of options still available, no excuse why we shouldn't land 3 good DT's this class.

Advertisement
Hope
Tyler Davis
Jaquaze Sorrells
Quanshon Fuller (flip)
Calijah Kancey
Denzel Daxon (keep)

Plus sleepers like, Taquan Kinsler, Jordan Jefferson & Anthony Hundley all in State.

And there's like a dozen or so really good DL's in Mississippi & Georgia. There's plenty of options still available, no excuse why we shouldn't land 3 good DT's this class.

I hope we put pressure on for Davis and Sorrells

Just going to ask about him...... Who? BAma? He went up to their spring game because Kul asked him to
I actually haven’t heard of any particular team linked to him I have just heard going throw rivals and 247 that he might not be 100%. Maybe he’s using Miami to hold a spot. Maybe there is a particular team. Idk. I hope he’s solid. If I had to guess I would say bama (if they want him) and maybe FSU could be in play.

Advertisement
Tyler Davis
Jaquaze Sorrells
Quanshon Fuller (flip)
Calijah Kancey
Denzel Daxon (keep)

Fuller thinks he is a DE so we are going to have to convince him he is a DT. Sorrells and Davis haven’t been back on campus since JR day, That can’t be a good thing. Ingrham is a good Dt prospect and i like Saxon but we need to get a stud at DT, I’m sure they staffs board is bigger than what you said.

Just got a bag drop from bama on the 19rh.
Bag season starting and cruits dropping like flies.

Who itf is Joe Pannuzzio or whatever tf his name is??? How many staffers does Bama have?? Swear I've never seen the same name twice. No wonder Kul took the job, w/ his lazy ***.

Advertisement
I actually haven’t heard of any particular team linked to him I have just heard going throw rivals and 247 that he might not be 100%. Maybe he’s using Miami to hold a spot. Maybe there is a particular team. Idk. I hope he’s solid. If I had to guess I would say bama (if they want him) and maybe FSU could be in play.
And I also wouldn’t count out Florida just yet. If the new staff gets at him hard I think they become contenders.

LMAO. Every time a kid decommits the vast majority of our fanbase come out saying the kid was dropped, was not that good to begin with or whatever other excuse in the book. Yet when they committed they were the **** or no one questions the staff for the supposed reach. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

I agree to a point, but we needed to get rid of a lot of these 3 stars.

When everyone tried sayinge a few months ago hes playing DT here.... Lol

Advertisement

Kind of figured he'd be on the ropes when it was mentioned on the board that he wants to play with his cousin Dunmore.

Fuller thinks he is a DE so we are going to have to convince him he is a DT. Sorrells and Davis haven’t been back on campus since JR day, That can’t be a good thing. Ingrham is a good Dt prospect and i like Saxon but we need to get a stud at DT, I’m sure they staffs board is bigger than what you said.
Of course their board is bigger, I just listed some prospects that are still available to illustrate the fact there's a bunch of worthy DT's we can still land.

Advertisement
LMAO. Every time a kid decommits the vast majority of our fanbase come out saying the kid was dropped, was not that good to begin with or whatever other excuse in the book. Yet when they committed they were the **** or no one questions the staff for the supposed reach. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

Normally I would agree with you but every article always mentioned that we wanted him as a development OL and he preferred to play defense and it perfectly reasonable that if other schools say they will give him a chance to play DT like that kid from American Heritage I think that ended up at Florida.

1. I don't recall anyone ever being that high on Brown here. People seemed to think he was solid, but that's about it.

2. The kid lives in Palm Beach and hasn't visited UM in over 6 months. If that doesn't signal he wasn't wanted by the staff to you, I'm not sure what would.

Advertisement
Back