Recruiting weekend update

Advertisement
The fact that a low 3 star legacy recruit is having this much difficulty making a decision tells you all you need to know about the state of the program
Or it could mean that he’s an average player and he wants to go to a place where he has a better chance to play as quickly as possible vs sitting out a few years due to the current CBs on the roster.

If Jesus Machado committed, everyone would be up in arms about taking a 2 star commitment. And now in this thread you have people *****ing about both the fact that we received no commitments, and if Greene did commit, he’s just going to go back to FSU anyways. People here just ***** for whatever, regardless of recruiting strategy or outcome
That's all they do!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LCE said it best, if Davonte Brown didn’t pull the trigger before he left I would drop him. At some point we need to draw the line in the sand.

Haggins was set to retire but I guess FSU begged him to stay on in order to save the class from being a complete disaster. If he indeed stays, I think Greene has a change of heart and re-commits as they will put the full court press on.

Greene wasn’t going to make a decision until after his FSU visit anyway. Getting him to at least decommit was the best news we could hope for.

Surprised Barnes didn’t pull the trigger.

Not sure of the rumors of the silent commits but if true, you have to think Barnes was one of them.

Came w.out Mom Dukes not good

Advertisement
LCE said it best, if Davonte Brown didn’t pull the trigger before he left I would drop him. At some point we need to draw the line in the sand.

Haggins was set to retire but I guess FSU begged him to stay on in order to save the class from being a complete disaster. If he indeed stays, I think Greene has a change of heart and re-commits as they will put the full court press on.

Did folks think fsu was going to be stupid and tone deaf in the recruiting game by allowing Hagans to move on days before early signing day? Norvell may not ultimately want him on his fsu staff, but he won't make this decision now....alot of schools do this now, especially with the early signing day. Heck, Ron Turner kept Jeff Popovich on his fiu staff to help him close out incoming class, and then promptly fired him after signing day.

Did folks think fsu was going to be stupid and tone deaf in the recruiting game by allowing Hagans to move on days before early signing day? Norvell may not ultimately want him on his fsu staff, but he won't make this decision now....alot of schools do this now, especially with the early signing day. Heck, Ron Turner kept Jeff Popovich on his fiu staff to help him close out incoming class, and then promptly fired him after signing day.

If he is leaving he won’t lie to those kids , that’s not how he rolls. That’s why he’s so respected.

If he’s leaving after nsd his kids will know.

Advertisement
Back