Recruiting weekend update

Advertisement
Greene wasn’t going to make a decision until after his FSU visit anyway. Getting him to at least decommit was the best news we could hope for.

Surprised Barnes didn’t pull the trigger.

Not sure of the rumors of the silent commits but if true, you have to think Barnes was one of them.

Advertisement
Greene wasn’t going to make a decision until after his FSU visit anyway. Getting him to at least decommit was the best news we could hope for.

Surprised Barnes didn’t pull the trigger.

Not sure of the rumors of the silent commits but if true, you have to think Barnes was one of them.
I think the majority of silent commitments mean nothing. I believe there silent because the Recruit still is not 100% sure

Sounds like this is a lining everything up type weekend with contingency plans.

Lining up Baynes since Morris visiting next weekend and possibly Denis if they push.

Brown I would imagine is a take right now with him being 1a and Delancy 1b.

Greene is the one they pushed for the hardest and I would hope if he did commit the staff is keeping it hush.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus Machado has his visit canceled last minute because they received an LB commitment. Not many LBs were going after these days, so you can guess who

How do you not at least bring the local kid on a visit? You cancel him like that? Let him visit...

Also, so if Greene did commit...What do you do when he crawls back to FSU an hour away from his campus if he likes the new hires at the last minute.

Advertisement
Jesus Machado has his visit canceled last minute because they received an LB commitment. Not many LBs were going after these days, so you can guess who
i agree about green here, but it’s the same old short sighted stupidity. “If” he does decide to go to FSU, we’ll lose out on both. It’s a good idea to have him visit and handle it accordingly

How do you not at least bring the local kid on a visit? You cancel him like that? Let him visit...

Also, so if Greene did commit...What do you do when he crawls back to FSU an hour away from his campus if he likes the new hires at the last minute.
Lol we said the same thing at the same time.

Advertisement
Back