Recruiting weekend update

Advertisement
How do you not at least bring the local kid on a visit? You cancel him like that? Let him visit...

Also, so if Greene did commit...What do you do when he crawls back to FSU an hour away from his campus if he likes the new hires at the last minute.
Exactly. Our staff has a horrible feel for being misled and not making contingency plans. They’re like the nerd who hears a girl say, “See ya later,” and the nerd starts immediately ironing his mom jeans thinking he has a date.

Let Gus Machado visit and keep him in your back pocket. FSU is going to mount a furious surge claiming they just hired the best coach in the history of football. Some people will buy into that.

How many silents have we had they didn't follow through as well? I'm sure that number is greater
Not this year, it’s worked in THIS class so I’m going to go with the most recent results, can give 2 flying fvcks about the past especially when it comes to recruiting, sh*t changes to frequently to be thinking it’s going to be the same scenario in every recruitment

Advertisement
Seriously Doubt he’s a troll , many people post silly things however. Cis vets should know who’s bullsh*tting and who’s not and it’s up to you if you take their word for it or not
No doubt. I’ve always said wait for the ink to dry. I still can’t see Greene coming. At first it was, “if Odell doesn’t get the head coach job.” Now it’s “if Odell isn’t retained,”

Advertisement
No doubt. I’ve always said wait for the ink to dry. I still can’t see Greene coming. At first it was, “if Odell doesn’t get the head coach job.” Now it’s “if Odell isn’t retained,”

Don’t be fooled , it was always if Odell isn’t retained. Not sure what ivins or anyone else said but that’s the deal . “If he’s retained”

Head coach or DL coach a lot of the defensive guys would stick. Unless something changes the kids don’t expect him back.

Who said It’s if he isn’t retained? That’s Ivins speculating, can’t take these recruiting writers assumptions for everything

So 0 Commitments and the staff likes where it stands with the Recruits?
I wasn't talking **** about you, I was just giving the details because I have access. It's not all negative when you see the context of the actut detail Ivins said.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Has he ever broke any news? You played yourself honestly
I guess they don’t realize that there’s a 1.0.
That said, it seems like he’s not the only 1 hearing about commits. He probably just re-stated what he heard elsewhere.

I wasn't talking **** about you, I was just giving the details because I have access. It's not all negative when you see the context of the actut detail Ivins said.
I Didn't make this post to be negative. I'm just saying there was 0 Commitments and the usual the staff likes where things stand going forward.

Advertisement
The fact that a low 3 star legacy recruit is having this much difficulty making a decision tells you all you need to know about the state of the program
You are looking at this the wrong way. It's not just about Dad went here so I should go to. Kid has to be looking at playing time. You guys think that if a 3-star kid gets offered he should jump on board. The kid has to weigh whether he will see the field at Miami or be a full time starter at UCF.

It's like a 4-star kid getting offered from Alabama. Oh, he should just jump on board cause it's Alabama. NO. It's about where do I fit in. Will I play here. That's the deal.

Advertisement
Back