Recruiting weekend update

Did folks think fsu was going to be stupid and tone deaf in the recruiting game by allowing Hagans to move on days before early signing day? Norvell may not ultimately want him on his fsu staff, but he won't make this decision now....alot of schools do this now, especially with the early signing day. Heck, Ron Turner kept Jeff Popovich on his fiu staff to help him close out incoming class, and then promptly fired him after signing day.
Our coaches better bring this up to the FSU kids.

Advertisement
Did folks think fsu was going to be stupid and tone deaf in the recruiting game by allowing Hagans to move on days before early signing day? Norvell may not ultimately want him on his fsu staff, but he won't make this decision now....alot of schools do this now, especially with the early signing day. Heck, Ron Turner kept Jeff Popovich on his fiu staff to help him close out incoming class, and then promptly fired him after signing day.
Yeah folks are confused. Ed Orgeron promptly fired D. Craig right after signing day a couple of years back. And when I say right after, I mean the very next day. LOL

What happened is there weren’t three commits. It was fake news.
That's not exactly what happened, at least two kids told the staff they were committing but didn't announce it publicly.

I know everybody thinks Ivins always knows everything, but they only tell him exactly what they want disseminated out.

Does that mean that they'll get those particular commits that told them they were coming, who knows that remains to be seen, but they were absolutely told by two of those kids that they would commit to Miami.

Jalen Harrell told the staff he was committing a whole week to two weeks before it was actually announced & way before Ivins put a CB in for him.

I'm not saying that we're going to get those kids, I'm just telling you that just because Ivins didn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It just means the staff didn't tell him yet because they either don't want the info out or they're making sure the kids aren't playing them.

Advertisement
If he is leaving he won’t lie to those kids , that’s not how he rolls. That’s why he’s so respected.

If he’s leaving after nsd his kids will know.

This from the same school that had kids mislead other schools into thinking they were going to commit to them and other kids visit other schools so they can steal their prospects...I don't put anything past that unscrupulous and untoward wannabe SEC schitt school in north Florida.

Greene wasn’t going to make a decision until after his FSU visit anyway. Getting him to at least decommit was the best news we could hope for.

Surprised Barnes didn’t pull the trigger.

Not sure of the rumors of the silent commits but if true, you have to think Barnes was one of them.
Greene did commit. If that excites yall well then there you go. We got one of the two who has committed, decommitted, committed then decommitted to decommite from somewhere else & commit here again... aim for the sky right.

That's not exactly what happened, at least two kids told the staff they were committing but didn't announce it publicly.

I know everybody thinks Ivins always knows everything, but they only tell him exactly what they want disseminated out.

Does that mean that they'll get those particular commits that told them they were coming, who knows that remains to be seen, but they were absolutely told by two of those kids that they would commit to Miami.

Jalen Harrell told the staff he was committing a whole week to two weeks before it was actually announced & way before Ivins put a CB in for him.

I'm not saying that we're going to get those kids, I'm just telling you that just because Ivins didn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It just means the staff didn't tell him yet because they either don't want the info out or they're making sure the kids aren't playing them.
Blind leading the blind with that dude there.

I'm not saying that we're going to get those kids, I'm just telling you that just because Ivins didn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It just means the staff didn't tell him yet because they either don't want the info out isor they're making sure the kids aren't playing them.

Yes sir.

I don’t think 2.0 is a troll , I’m pretty sure he used to post under another name but I’m not sure about three commits. I only knew about one possible silent, which has been mentioned.

As for ivins, most of the stuff he puts out is what the staff allows. As you said “Harrell had been a silent for at least a week “

Advertisement
Greene did commit. If that excites yall well then there you go. We got one of the two who has committed, decommitted, committed then decommitted to decommite from somewhere else & commit here again... aim for the sky right.
Lol.

Advertisement
Which one would that be. I'll shed some light if its something I know about. I dont care anymore anyhow. Lol
Long story short, FSU was set to hire Odell. Had everything set up to announce it, and then a big time booster storms in and says hes pulling every last cent of support if they "hire another unqualified n****r." Thrasher and the AD backtracked and ended up going w Norvell.

Greene told them if he decommitrd it meant he was coming

Advertisement
Long story short, FSU was set to hire Odell. Had everything set up to announce it, and then a big time booster storms in and says hes pulling every last cent of support if they "hire another unqualified n****r." Thrasher and the AD backtracked and ended up going w Norvell.
Wouldnt surprise me. I know some people at fspoo and that good ole boy **** is real there too.

Just pointing out that two ‘silent’ commits is not the same as three firm commits. We all know our history with silent commits.

Advertisement
Back