Recruiting Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tweed, just shoot me straight. How much will it take. I got a whole year to make this sum

Advertisement
Regardless of what some may think, not every recruit & family want money. He's a good kid that keeps to himself.

He has a good family & support system in place that will help him make the best possible decision for his future.

Regardless of what some may think, not every recruit & family want money. He's a good kid that keeps to himself.

He has a good family & support system in place that will help him make the best possible decision for his future.
Just do what you gotta do, to make sure it's Miami...

Advertisement

If you legitimately are a handler you're pretty strange bud... I've known alot of handlers in my days & even more now. Two things keep all of them simple. #1 once they get the kids offers up there job is done. All they are is a middle man between assistant coaches & kids & parents. There purpose is to feed all of their footage to any school the kid may have interest in or if he's chasing offers to get his stars up simply to mass feed it to everyone. Once they get those offers theirs nothing else for you to do as the assistant coach talks with the parents & the kids through the parents until they are old enough to talk direct. #2 the only other factor with them is they ALL HAVE AN AGENDA... what's yours [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]?

Okay, great. He's a good kid. Just make sure to let me know the counter offer

If you legitimately are a handler you're pretty strange bud... I've known alot of handlers in my days & even more now. Two things keep all of them simple. #1 once they get the kids offers up there job is done. All they are is a middle man between assistant coaches & kids & parents. There purpose is to feed all of their footage to any school the kid may have interest in or if he's chasing offers to get his stars up simply to mass feed it to everyone. Once they get those offers theirs nothing else for you to do as the assistant coach talks with the parents & the kids through the parents until they are old enough to talk direct. #2 the only other factor with them is they ALL HAVE AN AGENDA... what's yours [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]?

LOL, I'm not handler sir.

Advertisement
Why would Lo need a "handler"? He's a 5 star recruit who's the #2 rated RB in his class. EVERY major program has offered him already, so what exactly would this "handler" be handling? That's a simple way of thinking & it's kinda "strange" "bud".

Bring him home tweed we counting on you

Of course I want him to be a Cane, but I will help him make the best possible decision FOR HIM.

There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him.

Can you elaborate what schools you like for him? Miami has to be close to top, if not the school to beat with our depth concerns at RB, Richt's style of play, and the education it offers. Will he really take in account not offering his cousin? Maybe they will ask him to walk-on if they don't offer a scholly.

Why would Lo need a "handler"? He's a 5 star recruit who's the #2 rated RB in his class. EVERY major program has offered him already, so what exactly would this "handler" be handling? That's a simple way of thinking & it's kinda "strange" "bud".

That's how all HIGHLY rated kids get there bud. People on here have said that's what you supposedly do. If not my bad. No harm no foul. I'll fall for this one for a sec. If you have nothing to do with him like that then what is your connection to him where you "simply help him filter out what schools are best for him"

Advertisement

That's how all HIGHLY rated kids get there bud. People on here have said that's what you supposedly do. If not my bad. No harm no foul.

If ANYBODY on here said that I'm Lo's "handler" that is a bold faced lie. I have known him since he was 7 and I'm a family friend to the point he calls me Uncle Tweed.

Lo isn't a "recruit" to me, he's like a family member that I will support regardless of his college choice.

I apologize if I came across as defensive, but that is just crazy for someone to say that.

Bring him home tweed we counting on you

Of course I want him to be a Cane, but I will help him make the best possible decision FOR HIM.

There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him.

Can you elaborate what schools you like for him? Miami has to be close to top, if not the school to beat with our depth concerns at RB, Richt's style of play, and the education it offers. Will he really take in account not offering his cousin? Maybe they will ask him to walk-on if they don't offer a scholly.

In no particular order, I like:
Miami (location, education)
Auburn (brother in law on staff)
Texas (my daughter's god parents are legends there)
Clemson (like the offense)
......to name a few.

That's how all HIGHLY rated kids get there bud. People on here have said that's what you supposedly do. If not my bad. No harm no foul.

If ANYBODY on here said that I'm Lo's "handler" that is a bold faced lie. I have known him since he was 7 and I'm a family friend to the point he calls me Uncle Tweed.

Lo isn't a "recruit" to me, he's like a family member that I will support regardless of his college choice.

I apologize if I came across as defensive, but that is just crazy for someone to say that.

Did you not come on here saying if Miami offered his cousin it would guarantee him to Miami? That's handler talk. The perception you give out is that of a handler.

If that wasn't you, I apologize.

Did you not come on here saying if Miami offered his cousin it would guarantee him to Miami? That's handler talk. The perception you give out is that of a handler.

If that wasn't you, I apologize.

He posted that on Twitter sir. That wasn't a plea for someone on here to get anyone an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back