Recruiting Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like it's gonna be another circus recruitment which um never does well in

UM never wins the Recruiting Tour type of recruitment. We sign a lot of great players, but they're almost always low key guys who don't make a traveling circus of their recruitments.

Advertisement
I'm not worried yet.....Richt has always been able to get RBs

My relationship with the University of Miami is one thing, my relationship with Lo is another. I will help him make the best possible decision regardless of what school he attends.

Lingard just posted a pic on his Ig Photoshopping himself in a Cane jersey scoring against FSU saying STORM 18... Don't know how to upload here.

Advertisement
Lingard just posted a pic on his Ig Photoshopping himself in a Cane jersey scoring against FSU saying STORM 18... Don't know how to upload here.

Cane lock. Who will the 2nd RB in the 2018 class?

Pops is happy.

booger-mcfarland-espn_Fotor_Collage.jpg

It's just a picture that someone sent.

Gonna laugh if we don't offer his cousin and it's somehow held against us but not other programs pursuing him. Especially since, if we close as expected at WR and CB, we'll have as strong a haul at those positions as any program in the country other than Bama.

Not like we had an available spot at either position to fill with a lesser player to accommodate the request of a future recruit. Hopefully something can be worked out where the cousin can land a track scholie or something, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree that Curry is at least as good as Lingard. Lingard is a very good talent. But he´s not that great, not the transcendent talent people are making him out to be. Very good long speed, nice power and will probably be 220 at some point in college. But he doesn´t show that elite burst or cutting that a Robert Burns shows. I really don´t see where he is better than Curry. Competition is also the same level.

Obviously, you want both.

Strongly disagree... IMO Lingard is on Dalvin Cooks level. Game changing back.

Nope not seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back