Recruiting Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that now, I made a mistake by the way I answered the question.

First you have to know the kid. If it were me, he would've been committed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does know him and has proven it.
If you're gunna troll at least do it well.
Being that you've been on this board since 2012, I'd think you'd have learned how its done by now.

Nasty is not a troll.

Tweed, maybe you should take a break from this board too. You're putting yourself in a tough spot.

What can he say to me? Nothing. Either sheet or get off the pot. He has always been a fraud.

Advertisement
Clearly you were sent here from the other board to harass me. You dudes are acting like scorned es following me over here.
Just move on, I did't do **** to anyone over there.

If you are a true cane, you would have a problem with this dude. We are due!!!!!! It's time to win ships!!! This is an urgent situation and this man on here lolligaggin!!!

If you are a true cane, you would have a problem with this dude. We are due!!!!!! It's time to win ships!!! This is an urgent situation and this man on here lolligaggin!!!

So what are you saying? For me to leave this board too?

Advertisement

Yeah and while you are gone, go and ask Dorothy to take you to the wizard to get you a heart. You are sad dude! I never liked you because you are a perp because I at least had respect for you. I have none now because what you are doing should be bannable imo. We need that kid and you are acting like a groupie dude

Gotta agree with Nasty. All other "handlers", "mentors" or "confidants" get kids to commit to where they want. For example Alex Collins, Devonte Smith, Mactraitorland just to name a few.

The only university coming out of your mouth should be the U. No other way around it.

He has the perfect opportunity for major playing time in the beautiful Gables.

This should be a slam dunk.

Yeah and while you are gone, go and ask Dorothy to take you to the wizard to get you a heart. You are sad dude! I never liked you because you are a perp because I at least had respect for you. I have none now because what you are doing should be bannable imo. We need that kid and you are acting like a groupie dude

LOL, how am I being a groupie?

Tweed, I don't care what you do. You're a grown *** man. I know you are a Canes fan. You've put yourself in a tough position opening up about Los recruitment. I simply suggested you take a break. Do you and I won't worry about what you do, it's just tough watching you dig this hole deeper and deeper.

Advertisement

You know me. I'm hard core. Do you realize what dudes on here would do if they were in your shoes? It would be no question for real canes. I could care less where you go because I don't post or read on here enough to pay attention to the lies coming from your mouth. You can't even get on my level. I got three commits you fraud

BTW, that's three commits from 3 different schools in two different states.

Dude, wtf?

LOL, how am I being a groupie?

Because you don't even know that kid, been around him once and trying to get fame and attention from it dummy

Advertisement
Nasty, you don't even post on this board. Go back over to Real Cane Talk and tell everyone how cool you are, because you acted like a tough guy. You're a hero.

Tweed, I don't care what you do. You're a grown *** man. I know you are a Canes fan. You've put yourself in a tough position opening up about Los recruitment. I simply suggested you take a break. Do you and I won't worry about what you do, it's just tough watching you dig this hole deeper and deeper.

But keep it real with him. He is dead wrong for what he is doing. He is not really standing in that paint for this team because he is lying about all of this

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back