Recruiting Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy asked me a question on WHO I LIKE for Lo and I answered and offered details as to why.
NOWHERE did it say I will push him to those schools.
I was simply providing detail as to why I PERSONALLY (NOBODY ELSE) would feel comfortable with him going to those schools.
Not sure why I'm getting all of this hate thrown my way, I just answered a question.
I never said that Lo was interested in ANY of those schools, I mean it's pretty obvious that I want him to be a Cane.
I'm not "steering" him to any of those schools, I was just answering a question.

I think its more of, you stated there are quite a few schools YOU like for him...thats the only reason you got asked that question. If you really are that close to him and if he hasn't shown interest in those schools, there is no need to even say there is a list of schools you like. If you're a Cane and he is a Cane, there's only one option right now. If something happened down the road between he and Miami...sure, throw out there what schools you think would be good for him if he has moved on. But for now, if you're are Cane, he's a Cane...there one option. We just missed on are big 2017 RB. He is most likely THE guy for 2018 for us. The future is bright.

The guy asked me what schools I liked and I just offered a detailed explanation as to why.
I NEVER said I would suggest those schools. I JUST ANSWERED A FU*KING QUESTION.

If it were me, I only mention the u. No one else. I don't even say the names of other schools. I believe that you are lying and don't know him like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The guy asked me a question on WHO I LIKE for Lo and I answered and offered details as to why.
I was simply providing detail as to why I PERSONALLY (NOBODY ELSE) would feel comfortable with him going to those schools.
Not sure why I'm getting all of this hate thrown my way, I just answered a question.
I never said that Lo was interested in ANY of those schools, I mean it's pretty obvious that I want him to be a Cane.
I'm not "steering" him to any of those schools, I was just answering a question.

I think its more of, you stated there are quite a few schools YOU like for him...thats the only reason you got asked that question. If you really are that close to him and if he hasn't shown interest in those schools, there is no need to even say there is a list of schools you like. If you're a Cane and he is a Cane, there's only one option right now. If something happened down the road between he and Miami...sure, throw out there what schools you think would be good for him if he has moved on. But for now, if you're are Cane, he's a Cane...there one option. We just missed on are big 2017 RB. He is most likely THE guy for 2018 for us. The future is bright.

The guy asked me what schools I liked and I just offered a detailed explanation as to why.

You said "There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him." Of course you're gonna get asked what schools you like. On a Canes board, the correct answer to not get called out was...The U. Thats all I'm saying. Appreciate the insight and look forward to hearing more...lets keep this guy a Cane.

Nothing would make me happier than for him to be a Cane.

If you know that kid like that and he respects you, prove it. Make him commit

You said "There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him." Of course you're gonna get asked what schools you like. On a Canes board, the correct answer to not get called out was...The U. Thats all I'm saying. Appreciate the insight and look forward to hearing more...lets keep this guy a Cane.

Nothing would make me happier than for him to be a Cane.

Do you realize that if you can orchestrate him and Mark Pope committing within a day or two of each other, how much momentum we would have for the 2018 class.

We already have a highly ranked class and that would set the CFB world on fire. Make it happen on Junior day. :U5PyXda:

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]
..you are fighting a hopeless battle here on CIS way too many soft shoulder newbies here who don't have a clue.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]
..you are fighting a hopeless battle here on CIS way too many soft shoulder newbies here who don't have a clue.

You can't possibly be talking about me because I've done this a couple of times with success. Phelon jones was one of mine too

Advertisement
Bring him home tweed we counting on you

Of course I want him to be a Cane, but I will help him make the best possible decision FOR HIM.

There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him.

Can you elaborate what schools you like for him? Miami has to be close to top, if not the school to beat with our depth concerns at RB, Richt's style of play, and the education it offers. Will he really take in account not offering his cousin? Maybe they will ask him to walk-on if they don't offer a scholly.

In no particular order, I like:
Miami (location, education)
Auburn (brother in law on staff)
Texas (my daughter's god parents are legends there)
Clemson (like the offense)
......to name a few.

I think you need to pay more attention to your working more since you are so close to the situation..Both on this board and in talking with Lingard.

Saying You like those schools for him is you saying those are the schools you'd push him to go to.
Saying your helping him make his decision is you saying you're his handler and you will have an affect on which school he ultimately chooses.
If I were you anything you post about Lingard you should just be more careful with your wording. I'd still like updates as would many on this board, but you're gunna have to make sure what your writing is what you want to be taken away.

Of course I want him to be a Cane, but I will help him make the best possible decision FOR HIM.

There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him.

Can you elaborate what schools you like for him? Miami has to be close to top, if not the school to beat with our depth concerns at RB, Richt's style of play, and the education it offers. Will he really take in account not offering his cousin? Maybe they will ask him to walk-on if they don't offer a scholly.

In no particular order, I like:
Miami (location, education)
Auburn (brother in law on staff)
Texas (my daughter's god parents are legends there)
Clemson (like the offense)
......to name a few.

I think you need to pay more attention to your working more since you are so close to the situation..Both on this board and in talking with Lingard.

Saying You like those schools for him is you saying those are the schools you'd push him to go to.
Saying your helping him make his decision is you saying you're his handler and you will have an affect on which school he ultimately chooses.
If I were you anything you post about Lingard you should just be more careful with your wording. I'd still like updates as would many on this board, but you're gunna have to make sure what your writing is what you want to be taken away.

He don't know the kid like that

I understand that now, I made a mistake by the way I answered the question.

Advertisement
Nasty, what is your point here? What are you trying to accomplish? Or just doing the typical troll?

First you have to know the kid. If it were me, he would've been committed.

He does know him and has proven it.
If you're gunna troll at least do it well.
Being that you've been on this board since 2012, I'd think you'd have learned how its done by now.

Nasty, what is your point here? What are you trying to accomplish? Or just doing the typical troll?

You know me from the other site and you know that I don't play those troll games. Ok too real for that. The point is that you are attention seeking on here claiming that you know that kid when you don't. There is nothing that you can say to me on this situation because I have made 3 kids commit and 1 tried him hardest but his grades were bad. Coming from a person who truly knows athletes, I feel that you are a straight fraud and you need to keep it 100 and admit that you've been lying

Advertisement

I remember that you were trying to make me feel like you were black and you were lying about that too. If you are real to what you are claiming, make that kid commit or leave all cane sites because you are no good to anyone on here because we want to win

First you have to know the kid. If it were me, he would've been committed.

He does know him and has proven it.
If you're gunna troll at least do it well.
Being that you've been on this board since 2012, I'd think you'd have learned how its done by now.

Nasty is not a troll.

Tweed, maybe you should take a break from this board too. You're putting yourself in a tough spot.

You know me from the other site and you know that I don't play those troll games. Ok too real for that. The point is that you are attention seeking on here claiming that you know that kid when you don't. There is nothing that you can say to me on this situation because I have made 3 kids commit and 1 tried him hardest but his grades were bad. Coming from a person who truly knows athletes, I feel that you are a straight fraud and you need to keep it 100 and admit that you've been lying

OK, I don't know him that well, but fraud is a bit harsh.

I remember that you were trying to make me feel like you were black and you were lying about that too. If you are real to what you are claiming, make that kid commit or leave all cane sites because you are no good to anyone on here because we want to win

LMFAO, you sound like a ******* idiot right now. LMMFAO

"Trying to make you feel like you were black", GTFOH LMAO, what the **** does that even mean? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back