Recruiting Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is one of the best situations imaginable for an elite RB next year. Young talent on offense, a legacy of putting RB after RB in the NFL (even while we sucked), a head coach and RB coach that has had their own legacies of putting backs in the league at other places, an Olympic level track coach, wide open depth chart and a great education. If a "diehard" Cane like Uncle Tweed can't see that, he is obviously looking for something else. He is either drunk on the attention and power he has received by leeching on to the kid, or he is blinded by green. Either way, these type of recruitments never end well for UM. Here's hoping better judgement prevails and Lingard sees what an incredible opportunity Miami is for him next year

Some gold from GoldCane.

Advertisement
You all remember Patrick Johnson's handler/mentor on the internetz? How'd that turn out?

You all remember the kids Genron handled/mentored? How did those recruitments turn out?

Regardless of what title you want to label [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] with, what he's doing isn't pro-Miami in any way. What is also a little concerning, is when Tweed was questioned about the whole package deal for Coleman, Lingard, and that 2020 kid, he threw Lingard under the bus instead of just owning it like he did when brought it to the boards back in October.

Do you all remember the recruitment of Lamar Miller? His mentor busted his *** to get Lamar to Miami. That guy is an example of a pro-Miami guy looking out for kids.

That's would be I [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweed, I gotta ask the obvious.

You said you wanted to help Lorenzo make the best choice for himself, but your list of schools includes reasons particular to yourself, not him. What gives?

You all remember Patrick Johnson's handler/mentor on the internetz? How'd that turn out?

You all remember the kids Genron handled/mentored? How did those recruitments turn out?

Regardless of what title you want to label [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] with, what he's doing isn't pro-Miami in any way. What is also a little concerning, is when Tweed was questioned about the whole package deal for Coleman, Lingard, and that 2020 kid, he threw Lingard under the bus instead of just owning it like he did when brought it to the boards back in October.

Do you all remember the recruitment of Lamar Miller? His mentor busted his *** to get Lamar to Miami. That guy is an example of a pro-Miami guy looking out for kids.

There's absolutely no justifiable reason for a UM fan to be steering a 2018 RB anywhere other than UM.

Mike Irving out there putting in work for UM. Donnell Bennett putting in work with Stacy Coley. Tweed talking about Texas, Auburn and Clemson. LOL.

Guys could make arguments for not steering kids to UM to play DL under Folden. But a RB? Under Rick? Come on, man. This **** stinks like rotten garbage.

I remember you, but I wasn't going to throw your name out there like that. I remember when it looked bleak for Lamar and you putting in the work with him in the classroom to get him admitted. He had other options too IIRC, and he didn't take the easy route. Respect.

There's absolutely no justifiable reason for a UM fan to be steering a 2018 RB anywhere other than UM.

Mike Irving out there putting in work for UM. Donnell Bennett putting in work with Stacy Coley. Tweed talking about Texas, Auburn and Clemson. LOL.

Guys could make arguments for not steering kids to UM to play DL under Folden. But a RB? Under Rick? Come on, man. This **** stinks like rotten garbage.

I've never seen the ****ery start so early and out in the open like this before, ever.

Advertisement
Miami is one of the best situations imaginable for an elite RB next year. Young talent on offense, a legacy of putting RB after RB in the NFL (even while we sucked), a head coach and RB coach that has had their own legacies of putting backs in the league at other places, an Olympic level track coach, wide open depth chart and a great education. If a "diehard" Cane like Uncle Tweed can't see that, he is obviously looking for something else. He is either drunk on the attention and power he has received by leeching on to the kid, or he is blinded by green. Either way, these type of recruitments never end well for UM. Here's hoping better judgement prevails and Lingard sees what an incredible opportunity Miami is for him next year

hear, hear

Bring him home tweed we counting on you

Of course I want him to be a Cane, but I will help him make the best possible decision FOR HIM.

There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him.

Can you elaborate what schools you like for him? Miami has to be close to top, if not the school to beat with our depth concerns at RB, Richt's style of play, and the education it offers. Will he really take in account not offering his cousin? Maybe they will ask him to walk-on if they don't offer a scholly.

In no particular order, I like:
Miami (location, education)
Auburn (brother in law on staff)
Texas (my daughter's god parents are legends there)
Clemson (like the offense)
......to name a few.

The guy asked me a question on WHO I LIKE for Lo and I answered and offered details as to why.
NOWHERE did it say I will push him to those schools.
I was simply providing detail as to why I PERSONALLY (NOBODY ELSE) would feel comfortable with him going to those schools.
Not sure why I'm getting all of this hate thrown my way, I just answered a question.
I never said that Lo was interested in ANY of those schools, I mean it's pretty obvious that I want him to be a Cane.
I'm not "steering" him to any of those schools, I was just answering a question.

Of course I want him to be a Cane, but I will help him make the best possible decision FOR HIM.

Can you elaborate what schools you like for him? Miami has to be close to top, if not the school to beat with our depth concerns at RB, Richt's style of play, and the education it offers. Will he really take in account not offering his cousin? Maybe they will ask him to walk-on if they don't offer a scholly.

......to name a few.

The guy asked me a question on WHO I LIKE for Lo and I answered and offered details as to why.
I was simply providing detail as to why I PERSONALLY (NOBODY ELSE) would feel comfortable with him going to those schools.
Not sure why I'm getting all of this hate thrown my way, I just answered a question.
I never said that Lo was interested in ANY of those schools, I mean it's pretty obvious that I want him to be a Cane.
I'm not "steering" him to any of those schools, I was just answering a question.

You can't say who you "like for Lo" after saying you will help make best possible decision for him and then give out schools with all personal relationships you have. It's a bit of a conflict of interest there. Either way, there is only one choice...theU. Good luck.

No way in ******* **** Auburn should be in the same discussion as Miami. You need to immediately stop with that BS, IDC who is on their staff.

The only schools I'd consider if I'm an elite recruit are 1.Miami 2.USC 3.Stanford 4.Notre Dame 5.Texas.

And honestly If I have an offer from Miami and USC every other school can **** off.

If you're on the west coast USC should be your top school and if you're on the east coast Miami should be.

Advertisement

I think its more of, you stated there are quite a few schools YOU like for him...thats the only reason you got asked that question. If you really are that close to him and if he hasn't shown interest in those schools, there is no need to even say there is a list of schools you like. If you're a Cane and he is a Cane, there's only one option right now. If something happened down the road between he and Miami...sure, throw out there what schools you think would be good for him if he has moved on. But for now, if you're are Cane, he's a Cane...there one option. We just missed on are big 2017 RB. He is most likely THE guy for 2018 for us. The future is bright.

I appreciate the info and insight but you're on a Canes board posting other options you would like for him. You should know before you post about any other schools, you're gonna catch **** if you say you like other schools.

Last edited:
Holy **** man. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!?!? I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN TO HIM ABOUT ANY OF THOSE SCHOOLS, BESIDES MIAMI.

I think its more of, you stated there are quite a few schools YOU like for him...thats the only reason you got asked that question. If you really are that close to him and if he hasn't shown interest in those schools, there is no need to even say there is a list of schools you like. If you're a Cane and he is a Cane, there's only one option right now. If something happened down the road between he and Miami...sure, throw out there what schools you think would be good for him if he has moved on. But for now, if you're are Cane, he's a Cane...there one option. We just missed on are big 2017 RB. He is most likely THE guy for 2018 for us. The future is bright.

The guy asked me what schools I liked and I just offered a detailed explanation as to why.
I NEVER said I would suggest those schools. I JUST ANSWERED A FU*KING QUESTION.

The guy asked me what schools I liked and I just offered a detailed explanation as to why.

You said "There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him." Of course you're gonna get asked what schools you like. On a Canes board, the correct answer to not get called out was...The U. Thats all I'm saying. Appreciate the insight and look forward to hearing more...lets keep this guy a Cane.

Advertisement

You said "There are quite a few schools that I currently like for him." Of course you're gonna get asked what schools you like. On a Canes board, the correct answer to not get called out was...The U. Thats all I'm saying. Appreciate the insight and look forward to hearing more...lets keep this guy a Cane.

Nothing would make me happier than for him to be a Cane.

......to name a few.

you didn't steer him to any schools, but you aren't steering him to Miami either. so kindly **** off about "wanting him to be a cane". If you really wanted him to be, you wouldn't be acting this way

I appreciate any info you provide, and I hope you do your thing and get him to Miami... But why would you want a 5* RB go to Clemson to play in that Offense?

That is like selling a TE on F$U!

Advertisement

I remember you, but I wasn't going to throw your name out there like that. I remember when it looked bleak for Lamar and you putting in the work with him in the classroom to get him admitted. He had other options too IIRC, and he didn't take the easy route. Respect.

I've never seen the ****ery start so early and out in the open like this before, ever.

I convinced Lil Billy too. I also convinced my cousin Freddy but, his grades were an issue. This is because I wasn't a fraud and these kids respect me and my judgement. There is a kid named Lil worm that I convinced to commit to auburn. If he had an offer from us, it would be otherwise. I'm a true cane and I'm real. If you are close to a kid and you can't help this team then it would be good to leave this board and the other one too.

Then steer him to the U if you are lying about really knowing the kid. BTW, anyone can take photos with someone but, do they respect you enough to listen to you. I got a picture will Hillary Clinton but, that don't mean that she respects me like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back