Recruiting Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree that Curry is at least as good as Lingard. Lingard is a very good talent. But he´s not that great, not the transcendent talent people are making him out to be. Very good long speed, nice power and will probably be 220 at some point in college. But he doesn´t show that elite burst or cutting that a Robert Burns shows. I really don´t see where he is better than Curry. Competition is also the same level.

Obviously, you want both.

Advertisement
I agree that Curry is at least as good as Lingard. Lingard is a very good talent. But he´s not that great, not the transcendent talent people are making him out to be. Very good long speed, nice power and will probably be 220 at some point in college. But he doesn´t show that elite burst or cutting that a Robert Burns shows. I really don´t see where he is better than Curry. Competition is also the same level.

Obviously, you want both.

Strongly disagree... IMO Lingard is on Dalvin Cooks level. Game changing back.

Willie Davis | Central HS, Miami, FL | MaxPreps This kid needs to be looked at. As a freshman he ran for over 1,000 yards as the second back on varsity at Archbishop McCarthy and last year he was Cooks change of pace back. Kid squats where unreal as an incoming freshman. Rumors he is transferring to STA for JR and SR year.

Advertisement
Lingard is the type of player who can elevate the RB position. Would love to have him but the Ohio state bags will be flying here. Should be an interesting battle that we need to win.

This is the problem with us fans... And it honestly always happens with running backs going past Alex Collins, cook, Cronkite, Scarlett etc. We always miss out and say well there's next years players we can get.

We gotta learn there no **** guarantee. Even tho this rb U I dunno what's going on? Was it previous coaching staff? Poor record?

Well hopefully that'll changewith strong season closing and this staf and we will see next year with running backs.

Advertisement
Hartley's gonna have to get dirty to secure Lingard's commitment.

Advertisement
sounds like it's gonna be another circus recruitment which um never does well in

Fvck offering the cousin. Cut out the middleman and just offer Tweed. Get Tweed in here, and Lingard is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back