Recruiting and portal fix for you animals. Enjoy

Advertisement
Oh ****, my bad. Can you link me to where they said that? Thanks boss!!

No, you don't "Run your own scheme."

You run the best scheme that maximizes your strengths and masks your weaknesses.

Anyone excited to have the Wing T implemented in 2022 AD is a certified ******.

Lashlees system last year with these new offensive line coaches and more creative run plays would be fine.

Does Mario think his Heisman QB running the Wing T can compete against Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU...?
You mean, like, pulling guards, running counters, and using motion - but out of pistol or shotgun looks. You know, that sounds an awful lot like a modern version of the wi... never mind.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what plays are being run - as long as you are running a lot of them and scoring a lot of points (kinda like Michigan ca 2021). Figure out a way to run 70 plays a game, at 6.5 yards/play, and score 60+ TDs, and you can call the offense whatever you want.

Maybe I’m trippin’ but I’ve seen that thread and I didn’t see where Cristobal/Gattis said we are running the wing T?

Maybe I’m trippin’ but I’ve seen that thread and I didn’t see where Cristobal/Gattis said we are running the wing T?
You didn't miss it. Neither of them said that. However, two posters with coaching experience, both, seemingly coincidentally, said his O is like a wing T and everyone lost their minds and now we are here.

Advertisement
Lol, I know. I was just being sarcastic. The overreactions are grand, I was just messin’ w/ dude.
4BA8E8A8-374C-4B7D-9E4B-C80C92F6AE02.gif

😂😂😂 - It’s as close as you’ll ever get to a showdown. I couldn’t help myself!!

You run the best scheme that maximizes your strengths and masks your weaknesses.

Lashlees system last year with these new offensive line coaches and more creative run plays would be fine.

Does Mario think his Heisman QB running the Wing T can compete against Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU...?
Can you explain wing t offense to me? I want your perspective

Advertisement

You don't know anything. Stop acting like you do. You don't know what the offense is going to look like. You hear a few familiar words that you equate with some 1950's offense and think you have it figured out. You Don't!!! You have some prejudiced preconceived notion of what the offense will be and your mind won't let you think any other way..

You're response us just silly. Of course Gaddis will taylor HIS offense to the personal. He doesn't have run someone else's offense to accomplish that. I'm sure he can scheme up his offense to take advantage of our personal.

It just kills me seeing all these opinions, yet nobody has even witnessed the offense unless they somehow were given permission to be at Greentree during scrimmage time.

How about you wait until the Spring game before you formulate an opinion about the offense. Even then, we'll only see a "vanilla" version of the offense

Last edited:
That guy is a clown. Sorry. Did Michigan run a wing T? No, did Bama, no. Those were Gattis 2 last stops. Also he won the Broyles award..best assistant in the country. How about you shut up and let him run the offense. Who the **** thinks we are gonna run a wing T with TVD? Someone with sense explain that to me. It seems like alot of bums just showed up since our **** popping again. Lashlee offense was not great. It was Ok and we couldn't run alot of the times. Sorry

Another issue is, posters just dont want to admit it but our WR corp aint that grand as it stands now. ****, some posters think we need to hit the portal to add another proven WR..Gattis said hes going to play to our strengths and as of now the strength is clearly the RB room and the TE room. If Gattis had the 2018 Bama WR corp (Jeudy, Waddle, Ruggs, DSmith) he coached when he was their WR coach then yeah..I would think he would be airing it out. But the only 2 names we have been hearing that have consistantly played well this Spring are Xman and George. Yeah I know we have TVD and hes playing lights out this Spring. But Im not that high on what we have heard from the WR group outside of those 2 names.

As far as recruiting, you guys have to be kidding me, right? Its April 1st! APRIL!! NSD is 10 months away! (The real NSD). **** ESD, is 8 months away! This is the downside of having so much early momentum. Posters get nervous WAY too early. All we need to do is lockdown our QB..and sit back and wait on everyone else..no matter how long it takes. Getting Rashada before April is over is key ill admit. Everyone else just sit back and let things play out. There is so much time in this thing its ridicolous.

Some of you guys wont make it if many of our tops targets come out and say they arent deciding until Feb 2023. LMAO! You guys might have heart attacks. Dont panic.

Advertisement
Going to quote myself here but I think it holds value. Deep breathes everyone.

"I think the Wing-t reference should be rebranded on this board to complexity in the run game. Gattis is not running lead, sweep, trap, down but we will see much more detail in our Inside Zone scheme, wham, pin and pull (modern day buck sweep), variations of G/F counter, etc.

I think what will bother some people is condensed formations on some of these runs. Football at its core is space and leverage. You can spread them out or bunch the defense up but getting the ball to a playmaker with grass in front of him is the end goal."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back