Recruiting and portal fix for you animals. Enjoy

Yep. Can hate the school yet respect their accomplishments. On field dynasties usually = recruiting easy mode.
Naa f that. We took Skinner from them. They gonna win battles, we will win some, im still taking Cormani for us. Half the time the people giving these man updates are people somewhat close to the kids but not the kids themselves. Not saying he aint feeling Bama now, but signing day is 8, 9 months away.

Advertisement
Yeah probably because of the wing T BS Gattis talking about! Offense wasn’t broken last year, why come and blow it up!?!

We aint running no wing T. Also cut the crap that offense was soft and finesse. I remember many times needing 1 yard and can't move the ball against multiple average defensive fronts. The wing T talk, comes from all the motion and misdirections. Its easy to turn on Michigan tape and see what people are talking about instead of thinking we are bringing in Paul Johnson.

All of that was stuff @Geo305 or others have hinted on this board outside of a couple of small things here and there. The biggest thing I got out of it was at the end and that was, paraphrasing here, but that we made a big move with a recruit previously not high on us, to the point that they may commit soon?

Advertisement
Naa f that. We took Skinner from them. They gonna win battles, we will win some, im still taking Cormani for us. Half the time the people giving these man updates are people somewhat close to the kids but not the kids themselves. Not saying he aint feeling Bama now, but signing day is 8, 9 months away.
Yeah I'm not willing to concede Cormani yet but it's OK to accept we may not be the leader. Definitely still long ways to go.

I just dont see how any top defensive recruit doesn't see the chance to get one the field pretty fast at Miami. On top of that see the type of coaching you would get while here. To me we are now set up to get top recruits that will get great coaching which will get you a shot to the league.

Advertisement
Fact is we haven't proved anything yet. We got better coaching and recruiting now, but our momentum on the recruiting trail is mostly from the hype and being Miami. It has to translate to the field and 2023 will be a top class. Baga, Fl and Ga will always be a thorn but winning will lessen the pain.

All of that was stuff @Geo305 or others have hinted on this board outside of a couple of small things here and there. The biggest thing I got out of it was at the end and that was, paraphrasing here, but that we made a big move with a recruit previously not high on us, to the point that they may commit soon?

His name rhyme with Flandon Dennis

Yeah I wanna say this Miami recruits it self the reason we haven’t been getting these high end players or our fair share of them has simply been the product we have displayed on the field. We hear it every year, top players saying we just want to see Miami win . Give them a reason to commit and we **** the bed EVERY year. So with mario I get he’s a big time recruiter that’s lovely but what I’m focused on and he should be to is winning games . He wins 10+ games he’ll get a top 10 class easy.

Advertisement
Yeah I wanna say this Miami recruits it self the reason we haven’t been getting these high end players or our fair share of them has simply been the product we have displayed on the field. We hear it every year, top players saying we just want to see Miami win . Give them a reason to commit and we **** the bed EVERY year. So with mario I get he’s a big time recruiter that’s lovely but what I’m focused on and he should be to is winning games . He wins 10+ games he’ll get a top 10 class easy.
I feel you on that and of course winning does play a part in recruiting. With that said, Teams like A&M, Texas, Penn State, Michigan, UNC, USC, and even Stanford have recruited well despite not winning anything or being mediocre for the better part of the last decade plus. You can recruit at an elite level even when you don't win if have recruiters and money. Mario should be able to sleep walk into the top 10-15 rankings at Miami. If he wins 10+ regularly, there is zero reason we shouldn't be pulling in top 5 classes annually.

Advertisement
Fact is we haven't proved anything yet. We got better coaching and recruiting now, but our momentum on the recruiting trail is mostly from the hype and being Miami. It has to translate to the field and 2023 will be a top class. Baga, Fl and Ga will always be a thorn but winning will lessen the pain.
I agree 100%. What we do against TamU and Clemson will determine how many big fish we catch. We need to play well against those two and get to/play well/win the ACC.

We can't get blown out by TamU and Clemson, then make the ACC title game and expect the top recruits come. We need to give them a reason. We need to show them we are competitive with the top teams in college football. A win against TamU and/or Clemson will open the door for a lot of good will.

Come on now you know dam well Mario obviously wants to win every game. Problem is when you take over a kitchen stocked with sub par ingredients theres only so much that can be done in year one. Id bet a buffalo nickel hes selling kids on hey we not only want you but we really need you badly.

Advertisement
Back