Recruit that Miami didn't offer that makes you scratch your head?

No. They said that shannon wasn't even recruiting collins. Willis didn't have miami as one of his final schools.
I don't know where you getting your info from but it's false. First of all, Collins was a 2012 recruit, Shannon was gone after 2010. Willis even admitted that he too was all UM but was scared off by the investigation. Try again homie.

Advertisement
One of the better questions posed here.

Q Wilson...his brother, basically everyone from U School, Jordan Scarlett & then his ***** dad went to AH and continued to sabotage us there

Freeman was bad but i feel like that ripple is finally dying out. Got freeman, which influenced dalvin cook, who then took davante Phillips. Also no way James cook was coming here after all that either

Copper is probably the most high end ripple. Cooper, Ridley (which also got Shawn burgess Becker) & Jeudy. It made being a top WR from SFL going to Alabama the “thing to do”

I’m not saying all of these players were stars but there were def part of the ripple effect.

Please note all 3 of these happened under Shannon or Golden & that we are STILL paying the price for this.
Freeman was under Shannon, the other 30 misses were under Folden. C'mon now.

Thank Folden the God for those eff ups too.

The only positive we had with passing on them is Richt probably would still be our HC if we had Lamar. Lamar was getting corched by Petrinos corch of a son who was just as bad as Junior. So its not like he would have been any worse had he been corched up by junior. If we had Lamar we would have beat Whisky that year and Pitt and kept it a lot closer to Clemson. We may have even snuck into the playoffs like that instead of UGA.

Advertisement
The only positive we had with passing on them is Richt probably would still be our HC if we had Lamar. Lamar was getting corched by Petrinos corch of a son who was just as bad as Junior. So its not like he would have been any worse had he been corched up by junior. If we had Lamar we would have beat Whisky that year and Pitt and kept it a lot closer to Clemson. We may have even snuck into the playoffs like that instead of UGA.
Are you saying bobby petrino was no good as a coach?

Are you saying bobby petrino was no good as a coach?

Not exactly. I am saying Petrino Junior was the QB coach for Louisville, just like Richt Junior was the QB for Miami. It really showed too. Look at what the Ravens are saying about Jackson how he wasn't developed at all and how he was already night and day better after only 1 season i the NFL.

I don't know where you getting your info from but it's false. First of all, Collins was a 2012 recruit, Shannon was gone after 2010. Willis even admitted that he too was all UM but was scared off by the investigation. Try again homie.
I read it some where that claimed his mom said it. But in another she did have a different story. Basically said collins belonged in the sec.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Antonio Bryant
Chad Ochocinco
Lavonte David
Louis Delmas
Antonio Brown
Rakeem Cato
Devonta Freeman
Kayvon Webster
Demetrice Morley
Xavier Rhodes
Lamar Jackson
Deandre Baker
Greg McCrae
Tutu Atwell

I see you El. I played with Louis my freshman year at WMU. Dude was a beast. Him and EJ Biggers are my guys.

I still can't get over the Lavonte David miss. We had 8 friggin commits from that Northwester team, and somehow fail to lock in the best of the bunch. I know he went Juco. But what happened to grey-shirting, or at least finding him a soft landing until he got his grades in order? Jacory, Washington, Ben Jones, Forston, Streeter, Spence, Aldarius Johnson, Kendall Thompkins. What a disappoinment, smh.

I thought we were all over Amari Cooper. Barrow was super tight with him. Golden offered him early, but the staff somehow messed it all up. He definitely wanted to be a Cane from what I understood. No insider and not close to the situation, but heard it from people who were.

Sorry, but Chad Wilson is a complete and total *******. It's one thing to be angry at a head coach or staff for not making your kid (who was an obvious talent) a top priority. I can relate to that. And Golden and Dorito were carpet-bagging tools. But it's another to then hold a grudge over the entire program and university to the point that you actively try to destroy their relationships with local high schools and recruits. **** him and his entire cadre of traitors.

Advertisement
how about amari cooper, .... not until about 5 minutes before signing day.

SMFH

He had an offer well before NSD and was about to commit at one point until his people talked him out of it and told him to take other visits. Visited Baga and it was a wrap.

Advertisement
We really gotta get over this mentality. It's one thing to say this coach a whole separate matter to say this staff. I wish we had a few people out the last 3 staffs... some goons out there
Perfect staff would’ve been imo
Oc/Qb coach Enos
Rb coach Thomas brown
Wr coach Ron Dugans
Te coach Todd Hartley
Ol coach Jeff stoutland
Def coach staff
Dc Manny Diaz
DL coach Jess Simpson
Lb coach Michael barrow
Db coach Mike Rumph
Specials I believe it was brenan carrol when al was here
HC honestly mark richt in a ceo type role would’ve been deadly with this staff

Perfect staff would’ve been imo
Oc/Qb coach Enos
Rb coach Thomas brown
Wr coach Ron Dugans
Te coach Todd Hartley
Ol coach Jeff stoutland
Def coach staff
Dc Manny Diaz
DL coach Jess Simpson
Lb coach Michael barrow
Db coach Mike Rumph
Specials I believe it was brenan carrol when al was here
HC honestly mark richt in a ceo type role would’ve been deadly with this staff
I think hurlie Brown was solid too, really knew how to connect with kids

We should have offered Hicks and Abdullah from Carol City. Now we have no LB depth.
Yeah...shoulda offered Hicks...don't know if she's a LB, though. Coulda used her somewhere.

download (2).jpeg

.Don't know who this Abdullah is, though.

Advertisement
Back