Recruit that Miami didn't offer that makes you scratch your head?

Advertisement
They both said it. Matter fact, Ramsey was ****ed that we offered Corn and not him considering they both was on the same HS team.
Corn and Ramsey didn't play on the same HS team. Corn's team beat Jalen's team in the title game. Ramsey was teammates with Derek Barnett who went to Tenn and was drafted 14th or something by the Eagles

I guess he talking about their freshman year 🤷🏾‍♂️
Did all three of those guys play on the same team at a time in HS? I honestly don't know.

That would be a pretty stacked team and shame on the coach who let Corn walk away because Corn was one of the biggest reasons his team 3 peated in football

Advertisement
Amari Cooper.. I think we offered early as a DB but it was a wrap when BAMA saw him play.

Heres another name...

EDDIE JACKSON
Cooper went home and told his mother he wanted to commit. She asked him to wait and he eventually went to Alabama. He WANTED to be a Cane. We were a mess. Eddie Jackson wasn’t suppose to qualify, so everyone took a pass. Alabama made it happen. Freeman was a gangbanger and Shannon wasn’t recruiting central.... Lamar Jackson wasn’t coming unless he was offered as a QB and Golden promised capt jacks dad he would be the only QB smh

My bad... I was under the impression he went to Louisville because we thought he couldn’t cut it at QB

No it's not "your bad" he was committed to us under coach shannon, that the moron regime came in and want to Honor his offer, and basically told him they were looking in another direction, so you were real correct in naming him!

Advertisement
Cooper went home and told his mother he wanted to commit. She asked him to wait and he eventually went to Alabama. He WANTED to be a Cane. We were a mess. Eddie Jackson wasn’t suppose to qualify, so everyone took a pass. Alabama made it happen. Freeman was a gangbanger and Shannon wasn’t recruiting central.... Lamar Jackson wasn’t coming unless he was offered as a QB and Golden promised capt jacks dad he would be the only QB smh
Freeman wasn’t a gangbanger. That’s bs.

Quincy Wilson.

The ripple effect was damning.

Skai Moore is also another and both were U School kids.

Elvis Dumervil.
In your opinion, whose ripple effect was worse, Wilson, Amari Cooper, or Davonte Freeman?

In your opinion, whose ripple effect was worse, Wilson, Amari Cooper, or Davonte Freeman?

Probably Wilson.

Cooper is at one of our feeder schools that we still get who we want from.

Freeman was close because him being so good opened up Central somewhat for them on Cook.

But Wilson would have been a 3 year starter at cb, his younger bro would of came and likely been a 3 year starter, add to the number of kids thta eventually close with them at AH while we were lining up grad transfers for years at cb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. I dont think he wanted to come here he wanted a new path. Played against him my sr year

I see didn’t follow recruiting as heavy as I have lately use to bug me watching him ball out for them...

Figured Radio had dropped the ball

Advertisement
Back