Reason why we didnt get Seider

Initially yes it was for OC but was told Enos was the target #1 then he said how about RC/AHC but wanted to be the highest paid RC in the state.

Miami just didnt have the money

Its what I believe Miami broke the bank to get Enos and went cheap on the other hires.

Advertisement
Seider interest was real, very real but he also wanted some things

He wanted to be either QB coach or RB coach
He wanted to be the recruiting coordinator
He wanted to be paid as the highest RC in the state
He also wanted his son to have a spot as a walk-on on the team.

Also Penn State gave him a huge raise and by judging the hires, Miami didnt have the extra money to match because they upped the budget to get Enos. His wife hates it in Happy Valley but the money he is getting paid now will keep her happy.

Its unfortunate but it is what it is.
Kind of a bummer but I like Hickson and think he can be a really good recruiter Down here. Plus I don’t think they could have taken the recruiting coordinator away from Cooney since they just gave him the promotion to it. I dont think manny wants to get the rep as an Indian giver. And for all you SJW idiots out there “Indian giver” is just a figure of speech and nothing more. Smh

Last edited:
"I'll come to Miami, but first I have a list of demands..."
*unravels a 10ft long scroll*

Oh good the Miami has no money argument again. Maybe Miami hired Enos boys because theyre who Enos wanted not because they couldn't pay anyone else. When will people understand that. If anyone thinks Enos isn't risking his future opportunities to do a quick money grab at Miami knowing they don't have the money to give him a staff he needs to achieve his real goals is crazy.

Advertisement
Only a sissy would want to follow their daddy around as a walk-on. You can love your parents as much as anyone but I sure as **** wouldn't want them literally up my *** on-campus during my college years.

Advertisement
Seider interest was real, very real but he also wanted some things

He wanted to be either QB coach or RB coach
He wanted to be the recruiting coordinator
He wanted to be paid as the highest RC in the state
He also wanted his son to have a spot as a walk-on on the team.

Also Penn State gave him a huge raise and by judging the hires, Miami didnt have the extra money to match because they upped the budget to get Enos. His wife hates it in Happy Valley but the money he is getting paid now will keep her happy.

Its unfortunate but it is what it is.

So what you're saying is that he didn't want to be at UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back