Realous & Cook

Advertisement
Look at Sony Michel's stats from last year and you'll see all you need to know about corch Smart's impact on RBs. A potential 1st round pick RB had 9 catches on the year and averaged 10 carries a game at 7.9YPC. A guy like Cook will barely sniff the ball as they pound the rock with Kurby's favored plodder.

I dunno - he has 1200 yards rushing as a senior. Big mystery to me is how little they used him in the passing game.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see how they rotate backs. They basically have 3 5 Star kids vying for carries (swift, cook, white)

cook is going to do numbers at UGA. He's hated on here but he is a good player.

I like who we have better though...but Cook will do numbers in the sorry sec east.

Agree. I detest the cook family but lil’ cook is a talent - effortless runner, fast and is very good catcher out of the backfield

Good little smack talk. You know something to get the blood pumping during the off season and pin to the wall.

Sheeit, I could run four 1000 yards behind dat Oline Kurby putting together up at Gawga. Cook did his thing in Highschool, at da All American game, and he gonna get his share in Athens. Cook can play butt we got ours with Cam and da Lingawd.

Advertisement
I dunno - he has 1200 yards rushing as a senior. Big mystery to me is how little they used him in the passing game.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see how they rotate backs. They basically have 3 5 Star kids vying for carries (swift, cook, white)
Little Cook would NEVER have been ranked that high if it weren't for the name on the back of his jersey.

Cooks game/style reminds me of Alvin Kamara. He's not a Burner but has enough speed and great balance and patience. He seems to see the field better than any other back.

Davis reminds me of Tiki Barber, not a big guy and his sparq numbers don't wow you but he knows how to get yards.

Lingard is harder for me to find a pro match. But I think he's got an Adrian peterson running style. His speed and athleticism are top notch and he's got the frame and attitude needed to be elite.

My player comparisons are just about styles. Not the careers I think they will have.

Lingard and Cook are 5 Star talents.

Davis isn't on their level, but he will be productive and I wouldn't be shocked to see him become a star. Just doesn't seem as likely.

Crazy the talent that comes out of Florida at running back. ****

Cooks game/style reminds me of Alvin Kamara. He's not a Burner but has enough speed and great balance and patience. He seems to see the field better than any other back.

Davis reminds me of Tiki Barber, not a big guy and his sparq numbers don't wow you but he knows how to get yards.

Lingard is harder for me to find a pro match. But I think he's got an Adrian peterson running style. His speed and athleticism are top notch and he's got the frame and attitude needed to be elite.

My player comparisons are just about styles. Not the careers I think they will have.

Lingard and Cook are 5 Star talents.

Davis isn't on their level, but he will be productive and I wouldn't be shocked to see him become a star. Just doesn't seem as likely.

Crazy the talent that comes out of Florida at running back. ****
That's some serious praise for Cook. I don't even put his big bro on Kamara's level, but I know you mean style not career. I haven't seen much of the younger Cook, but he'd have to be elite at pass catching to sniff Kamara's style. I agree about Lingard's running style being similar to AP. That was actually the first thought I had when watching his film on Youtube. Guy has speed that you usually don't see for such a straight up running style.

That's some serious praise for Cook. I don't even put his big bro on Kamara's level, but I know you mean style not career. I haven't seen much of the younger Cook, but he'd have to be elite at pass catching to sniff Kamara's style. I agree about Lingard's running style being similar to AP. That was actually the first thought I had when watching his film on Youtube. Guy has speed that you usually don't see for such a straight up running style.

Watch Cooks in the Army Bowl, I was really impressed with his game and he can catch. Earily similar to Kamaras style. Doesn't look like they are going fast, but use a defenders speed against them. Slippery. Again he's a long way from being Kamara, so I appreciate you understanding I'm only talking running style.

Lingard has workhouse, bell cow, program changer potential if he can continue on the trajectory he's on. I agree that the speed for that running style seems unfair. Really excited about him.

Advertisement
Let Lil Cook talk **** all he wants. He’s good but not elite. He got a lot of overhype in S. Fl. because of his name.

He will put up numbers in college but not Dalvin type numbers.

He better focus on working hard because there is a lot of talent ahead of him on the depth chart. It won’t be handed to him that’s for sure!

Advertisement
Let Lil Cook talk **** all he wants. He’s good but not elite. He got a lot of overhype in S. Fl. because of his name.

He will put up numbers in college but not Dalvin type numbers.

He better focus on working hard because there is a lot of talent ahead of him on the depth chart. It won’t be handed to him that’s for sure!
hes not an everydown back

Advertisement

are you drunk?. Dalvin Cook sleep walks better than Kamara. You really tripping lol.
James Cook is an above average route runner and pass catcher. Has a similar running style to Kamara..ill say thats a good comp.

As someone else stated earlier, I sure would love it if one of our SF kids would jump in on this as opposed to the GA kids. Dude said Miami's trash. That's invitation enough to chime in and defend the school that you signed with.

are you drunk?. Dalvin Cook sleep walks better than Kamara. You really tripping lol.
James Cook is an above average route runner and pass catcher. Has a similar running style to Kamara..ill say thats a good comp.
Kamara averaged over 6 yards a rush in the NFL. Cook averaged 4.8 before the ACL tear. You never know how a guy will bounce back after an ACL. Look at Edge, he never was the same running back after tearing his ACL. Kamara also averaged 2 yards more per reception than Cook in the league.

As Jay-Z so eloquently said, "men lie, women lie, numbers don't". Kamara > Cook

Advertisement
Back