Realous & Cook

Cam Davis any day over this clown. Cam is a faster Mark Walton... He’s a bonifide Savage, and The world shall see it on the big stage. Go Canes🙌🙌🙌

Davis is seriously downplayed on this board. Got guys speaking as if he won't play a down here.

He does remind me of Walton's running style. What Davis has that Walton didn't....vision.

Cam is coming in to compete.

Advertisement
Cook is hilarious!!! He will be lucky to even get playing time until his Jr or Sr year. He might be the 4th or 5th best rb on the roster. That’s my opinion. He’s calling us trash but Georgia hasn’t really done ****. We have won 5 championships and played for 10 since the last time they won a ship lol. Cook seems like the type of guy that will do something to get kicked off the team or transfer because he isn’t getting pt.

Who am I? I’m the guy that calls out dumb porsters like you, that just signed up last month and do nothing but drop idiot porsts. Sam Bruce talked a good game on Twitter but he was no G. A real G puts in the work. This midget couldn’t even be bothered to show up for his rehab. He had his mommy go talk to Rick and even she said he was right in kicking him off the team.

You got no argument here clown. You’ve dropped a lot of imbecilic posts, but saying that four foot hobbit Sam Bruce is a G we need on this team, is one of your worst porsts ever, and you have a lot of dumb porsts to pick from

Yes, I'm sure my signup date has alot to do with my intelligence. Only an imbecile like you would make that correlation. Yup, skipping a few rehab sessions must mean hes not a real G. My original post was in regards to Sam checking people on twitter, which even you admit he did. You are the one that cannot come up with a halfway decent argument and just resort to insults. The funny thing is all you did in your rant is confirm that my original comment was correct.

View attachment 58450
It really is us against the world & I wouldn’t want it any other way.
Cook regretting going to Athens, has nothing to do but look at twitter timelines lol. Someone should reply just because your mascot is a dog, doesn't mean you are one. Go chill with Brini, you both have alot in common, So Flo guys, that went to UGA, and enjoy forgery, oh not the criminal charge, I meant your fake a$$ player ratings.

Too my knowledge, Dalvin NEVER trolled UM. I cant think of one occassiom of him disrespecting Miami outside of wbat he did to Goldens defenses.

His baby bro def cut from a different cloth.

How about cutting up a piece of our turf after beating us?

Advertisement
Amari Daniels the freshman phenom, but he transferred to Jackson because his dad got the HC job there.

Central had 4 D1 backs last year in their stable, 2018 James Cuck, 2019 Lexington Joseph, 2020 Kejon Owens & 2021 Amari Daniels. They had a loaded backfield & Cuck wasn't as good as the younger kids behind him.
I know it's hella early in the game for him .. But how do you gauge him for Miami ?

Who am I? I’m the guy that calls out dumb porsters like you, that just signed up last month and do nothing but drop idiot porsts. Sam Bruce talked a good game on Twitter but he was no G. A real G puts in the work. This midget couldn’t even be bothered to show up for his rehab. He had his mommy go talk to Rick and even she said he was right in kicking him off the team.

You got no argument here clown. You’ve dropped a lot of imbecilic posts, but saying that four foot hobbit Sam Bruce is a G we need on this team, is one of your worst porsts ever, and you have a lot of dumb porsts to pick from
I'm with you bro that kid is a facade .. He's a cancer richt ain't stupid he's gone for a reason

Advertisement
Some of y’all put these kids who have no loyalty to Miami on a pedestal and cry about them not coming here after they make their decision. Fvck em we ball regardless....

Please be careful with the "fvck em" talk, frock, the kids read these boards...

Too my knowledge, Dalvin NEVER trolled UM. I cant think of one occassiom of him disrespecting Miami outside of wbat he did to Goldens defenses.

His baby bro def cut from a different cloth.

I'll take what Jr. is dishing out rather than what his brother did. Funny how the ones that talk sht don't usually pan out.

Advertisement
Look at Sony Michel's stats from last year and you'll see all you need to know about corch Smart's impact on RBs. A potential 1st round pick RB had 9 catches on the year and averaged 10 carries a game at 7.9YPC. A guy like Cook will barely sniff the ball as they pound the rock with Kurby's favored plodder.

Bro that backfield will be just fine with Swift, Holyfield, White and Cook
Except white tore his knee up in October and no it won’t. Chubb and Michel are some of the greater backs the SEC has ever produced...we would struggle to replace them in our hay day. Anyone saying the backfield/offense is going to be fine w/o them doesn’t know what they’re watching. Go watch the 4th quarter of the Championship game, you’ll see UGA’s future without Chubb/Michel.

Does Cookie really wanna be talkin' back to an OG Oldhead like Pops? Even Donk refers to him as "Sir".

Advertisement
Except white tore his knee up in October and no it won’t. Chubb and Michel are some of the greater backs the SEC has ever produced...we would struggle to replace them in our hay day. Anyone saying the backfield/offense is going to be fine w/o them doesn’t know what they’re watching. Go watch the 4th quarter of the Championship game, you’ll see UGA’s future without Chubb/Michel.
You never know how a player recovers from knee injuries either. I saw some sites have him listed bigger than he actually is. Saw some say he’s not 6’1 220 and is instead 5’11 205 or so

I just moved to Georgia and the Cane fans here rep hard, there are not as many of us as uf fsu uga or most sec school but the Miami fans here don't play

Advertisement
Back