Realous & Cook

Don't mean to derail, but isn't there a Fr/So RB at Central that tore it up on limited carries this year? Cook is way overrated imo. Soft. I bet he transfers to Marshall after being passed over by younger kids.

Go Canes!
I had to look it up but I remember them playing bishop Gorman on tv and I think it was Amari Daniels he had this one run and I was like Gotdam he's the truth

Advertisement
Too my knowledge, Dalvin NEVER trolled UM. I cant think of one occassiom of him disrespecting Miami outside of wbat he did to Goldens defenses.

His baby bro def cut from a different cloth.

Dalvin took a piece of the Hard Rock endzone back to Trailerhassee. So fvck em both.

1519422595377.png

1519422750440.png

Cook talks big up in Athens. Where was his tough guy routine prior to dipping?
Exactly why I hate the entire Cuck family and wish them nothing but the purest misery. When little Jimmy Cuck’s meal ticket’s knee exploded last year I celebrated like a Mexican kid swinging a fungo bat at a piñata.

Little Jimmy and his Merton Hanks neck will flame out in spectacular fashion. I expect to see him starring in two great tv shows soon in this order—Last Chance U and First 48.

Advertisement
We always talk about Goons and Savages...Where is that South Florida savage that will check Cook for the disrespect of the local school? This is why these clowns disrespect us on signing day and on social media. We need a real South Florida bully who will risk it all at any moment, lol.
There are no more Nate Websters and Bryant McKinnie to enforce for this dear U.

We always talk about Goons and Savages...Where is that South Florida savage that will check Cook for the disrespect of the local school? This is why these clowns disrespect us on signing day and on social media. We need a real South Florida bully who will risk it all at any moment, lol.

Because if we ever get a Goon or a Savage Richt gonna kick them off the team. Sam Bruce would have been G checking people if he was still on the team.

Advertisement
jesus broke if he was really a miami fan he'd be here
Oh yeah what about the rest who were cane fans growing up and left? They should be here too right because they were “ born” to be canes and would have been no matter what right as you always say?...

Oh yeah what about the rest who were cane fans growing up and left? They should be here too right because they were “ born” to be canes and would have been no matter what right as you always say?...

yes broke if they really were fans they would have been canes, they can't use the we aren't good excuse anymore so we start to see the true canes and not the kids who claim to be

yes broke if they really were fans they would have been canes, they can't use the we aren't good excuse anymore so we start to see the true canes and not the kids who claim to be
I’m just using your logic man lol, Idk why they leave at the end of the day. But I do Know if they ain’t canes f*ck em. Everybody ain’t meant to be a cane period.

Advertisement
Don't mean to derail, but isn't there a Fr/So RB at Central that tore it up on limited carries this year? Cook is way overrated imo. Soft. I bet he transfers to Marshall after being passed over by younger kids.

Go Canes!
Amari Daniels the freshman phenom, but he transferred to Jackson because his dad got the HC job there.

Central had 4 D1 backs last year in their stable, 2018 James Cuck, 2019 Lexington Joseph, 2020 Kejon Owens & 2021 Amari Daniels. They had a loaded backfield & Cuck wasn't as good as the younger kids behind him.

Because if we ever get a Goon or a Savage Richt gonna kick them off the team. Sam Bruce would have been G checking people if he was still on the team.

You’re so full of shlt.

Calling Sam Bruce a G is seriously one of the stupidest things I’ve read on here in a long time.

Go to the penalty box with your head hung in shame.

Advertisement
Two wishes would be that we played Georgia at some point and that Cook played defense. That way George could pancake his *** time and time again. Oh well, I guess the defense will have to punish the mouthy little ****.

Amari Daniels the freshman phenom, but he transferred to Jackson because his dad got the HC job there.

Central had 4 D1 backs last year in their stable, 2018 James Cuck, 2019 Lexington Joseph, 2020 Kejon Owens & 2021 Amari Daniels. They had a loaded backfield & Cuck wasn't as good as the younger kids behind him.

LCE with that deep Dade info. You the man. Now I really like Daniels knowing he's a coaches kid. They always seem to be ahead of the curve. I bet Amari will not only be a beast running the ball, but nasty picking up blitzes and in pass pro in general. Thanks again for the knowledge.

Go Canes!

You’re so full of shlt.

Calling Sam Bruce a G is seriously one of the stupidest things I’ve read on here in a long time.

Go to the penalty box with your head hung in shame.

You must have a short memory or maybe your just an ignorant fool who likes to call people out with no real knowledge of the topic. The kid was calling out all the Miami Cucks on twitter before he even got to campus. Before he got cut he was posting tons of tweets calling out Miami kids that spurned Miami. Also, who the **** are you to label him a G or not?

You must have a short memory or maybe your just an ignorant fool who likes to call people out with no real knowledge of the topic. The kid was calling out all the Miami Cucks on twitter before he even got to campus. Before he got cut he was posting tons of tweets calling out Miami kids that spurned Miami. Also, who the **** are you to label him a G or not?

Who am I? I’m the guy that calls out dumb porsters like you, that just signed up last month and do nothing but drop idiot porsts. Sam Bruce talked a good game on Twitter but he was no G. A real G puts in the work. This midget couldn’t even be bothered to show up for his rehab. He had his mommy go talk to Rick and even she said he was right in kicking him off the team.

You got no argument here clown. You’ve dropped a lot of imbecilic posts, but saying that four foot hobbit Sam Bruce is a G we need on this team, is one of your worst porsts ever, and you have a lot of dumb porsts to pick from

Advertisement
Back