Realous & Cook

Cook wasn’t even dominant in the 305. Never heard of others having any respect for him. Just a faint shadow of his brother. No speed and evidently no brains. Sure the kid be a fumble machine a land call home crying to mama every night. He didn’t get an offer here...couldn’t even sniff Lingard or Davis dirty jocks.

Advertisement
Cook wasn’t even dominant in the 305. Never heard of others having any respect for him. Just a faint shadow of his brother. No speed and evidently no brains. Sure the kid be a fumble machine a land call home crying to mama every night. He didn’t get an offer here...couldn’t even sniff Lingard or Davis dirty jocks.
Cooks stats **** on Davis from a production per touch standpoint. There is probably a very good reason we didn't go after cook, but "not being able to sniff Davis dirty jock" is definitely not it.

LOL. Lames Cook will be lucky to be a fraction of what his brother was. Add the fact that UGA is going to have no passing attack under Kirby Fart's genius, and that backfield is going to be an embarrassment this season

Bro that backfield will be just fine with Swift, Holyfield, White and Cook

Oh no, he got a offer! I understand he didn't want to go here, but he's was here for both paradise camps. Davis pulled the trigger during the summer, which locked up the RBs we were taking this year. It wasn't no need to recruit him at that point. Now, who's going to turn out better between Davis, Lo and Cook, remains to be seen, but he got offered tho lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how salty some of these kids are that were not begging them to come here (Swartz, Wilson) ... it really is us versus the world .. Let me lick all those sweet salty tears

Advertisement
Eh I might rather have Cook than Cam'ron Davis. But Im just not a very big fan of Davis and never have been.

No question Cook is way overrated though. I'm not sure if it wouldn't have been better to just take Long.

We got Lingard, that's all that really matters. Homer, Deejay, and Lingard is a **** good trio, and I'm sure we'll bring in more talent next year.

Cook can enjoy sitting on the bench at UGA.

We always talk about Goons and Savages...Where is that South Florida savage that will check Cook for the disrespect of the local school? This is why these clowns disrespect us on signing day and on social media. We need a real South Florida bully who will risk it all at any moment, lol.

Advertisement
Don't mean to derail, but isn't there a Fr/So RB at Central that tore it up on limited carries this year? Cook is way overrated imo. Soft. I bet he transfers to Marshall after being passed over by younger kids.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back