REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Advertisement
I get it, but putting feelings aside, this would be bad for the ACC, which in turn would be bad for Miami.
If what I posted above is accurate, ND is contractually obligated to join the ACC if it forgoes football independence in the next 15 years.

If the new ACC commissioner is serious about building the conference’s football reputation expansion should forget adding a program like Vanderbilt. The conference needs to push for Notre Dame to join, and add second team with better football. A huge get would be Penn State, but they’d never leave the Big 10.

West Virgina may not be a cultural or academic fit but they’re at least ranked often and have a history with former Big East schools like Miami, BC, Syracuse, VT, and Pittsburgh.

Time to dust this off. Someone with talent needs to update the names at the bottom.

EquZV.jpg

ACC needs to do something. Right now, ND doesn’t. It’s going to be funny ND ***** around and end up in a different conference, when it’s all said and done.
ND can not join a conference not named acc until after 2035

Advertisement
Last edited:
So the big whale out there for us is Notre Dame. Give a national program with few equals in national exposure and following. So who is team 2 to get us to 16. What about adding Navy from the AAC. It’s a natural rival for ND and with help them play the 3 main teams they play every year. The other 2 being Stanford and USC. Thoughts. They are not a national powerhouse, but would it help get ND on board?

West Virginia makes the most sense.

I still think the ACC would be better off merging with the B1G or Pac 12. Cut out the weak links in both leagues so you can compete with the SEC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back