REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Would be the beginning of basically just a super conference with all of the big money teams minus OSU and Clemson. Bad for college football as a whole IMO and would just add even more to the BS SEC bias we already see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A&M should kill this if they. If they take Texas, Clemson and FSU will be looking too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimbo don't care and A&M is still ****ed they weren'tin the playoffs. Okie defence isn't built for the SEC and Texas was thinking about going indi like Notre Dame until the Charlie Strong situation. **** them and go Canes.

This would be the end of the PAC12. The B12 is a buffer to their ineptitude.
Yep, my old NAIA Conference the KCAC was where the Big 12 got its start!!

KCAC T-shirt.jpg

Advertisement

Would be the beginning of basically just a super conference with all of the big money teams minus OSU and Clemson. Bad for college football as a whole IMO and would just add even more to the BS SEC bias we already see.
They’re gearing up for the disolución of the NCAA as an arbiter of major college football and they’re the first movers. NIL was the nail in the NCAAs coffin.

What we’ll probably see are super conferences that operate outside the NCAA

Possible landing spots for rest of Big 12: (Just my thoughts)

ISU - Big 10
Kansas - Big 10
Kansas St. - Big 10
OKS - Pac 12
WVU - ??? (ACC already said no)
TXT - Pac 12
Baylor - Pac 12 / ACC
TCU - Pac 12 / ACC

Perfect chance for ACC to get into Texas.

Makes zero sense if any of the rumored Playoff formats come to fruition.
The timing makes complete sense actually …It gives them the option to move to a money conference and still make the playoffs if they can just be ranked in the top 12. With a 4 team playoff they had to win the big 12 every year and maybe have one loss. now the margin for error to make the playoff is much bigger, they could potentially lose two and still make it easily. Staying in the big 12 would still be easier for them to make the playoff, but I’m sure they wouldn’t mind some more money.

Advertisement
Back