REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Would be the beginning of basically just a super conference with all of the big money teams minus OSU and Clemson. Bad for college football as a whole IMO and would just add even more to the BS SEC bias we already see.
But I was told NIL would mean more parity?….say what you will about the faults of the ncaa, but it preserved most of what everyone loves about cfb. Now the “wealth gap” will be even greater and a lot of lower programs will end up folding. We might end up with 2-3 major conferences if ou and Texas make the move

Advertisement
But I was told NIL would mean more parity?….say what you will about the faults of the ncaa, but it preserved most of what everyone loves about cfb. Now the “wealth gap” will be even greater and a lot of lower programs will end up folding. We might end up with 2-3 major conferences if ou and Texas make the move
ACC, Big 10, SEC, Pac 12. 4 16 team mega conferences.

Would be the beginning of basically just a super conference with all of the big money teams minus OSU and Clemson. Bad for college football as a whole IMO and would just add even more to the BS SEC bias we already see.

If the SEC would take Clemson, they would go in a second.

Advertisement
Ughhh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
Advertisement
The same 4-5 teams have been in the playoff just about every year and only 2-3 of those 4-5 had a chance of winning. I haven’t watched a playoff game in years because it’s so predictable and the ratings validate that. What the **** were they preserving and what wealth gap do you think didn’t exist?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back