Ranked by D1Baseball

Advertisement
Funny how every other program gets a different standard from you, except ours (well Miami's, not your Gators).

John Savage has missed the post-season 3 times in the last 9 years, and hasnt made it out of a Regional since 2013.

If he had those results here you'd have 1,000 posts a day telling us what a complete failure he is

Did you really not understand the point of my post? Go back and read canesproponent's quote again.

Was just reading D1 and they're convinced Uif dosen't make the tourney with a sub .500 record which means they would have to sweep their last two series, also of note Texas is last in the Big12 and just got swept by Kansas?

Advertisement
Was just reading D1 and they're convinced Uif dosen't make the tourney with a sub .500 record which means they would have to sweep their last two series, also of note Texas is last in the Big12 and just got swept by Kansas?

Yeah the selection committee has really stressed conference record recently. Last year Kentucky went 13-17 in the SEC with a 30 RPI and got left out. Previously UNC went 13-17 with a 18 RPI and LSU went 13-17 with a 19 RPI and got left out too.

So basically UF needs to get to 14 SEC wins to have a chance and 15 to feel secure, and they're 9-15 now with 2 tough series left. I dont see them making it unless they win the SEC tourney

D1 Baseball has us holding steady as a Regional host, #15 overall in their 5/8/19 projections. Missouri projected as the #2 in our region.

Interestingly, they now have both Wake and Duke in the field, and UCF as one of the 1st 5 out

D1 Baseball has us holding steady as a Regional host, #15 overall in their 5/8/19 projections. Missouri projected as the #2 in our region.

Interestingly, they now have both Wake and Duke in the field, and UCF as one of the 1st 5 out
I hope this stands. I graduated Mizzou.

Lifelong Cane, but would be awesome to get to these games if the Tigers and Canes battled. I missed the game last season.

Advertisement
This week’s rankings
D1Baseball: 18
Baseball America: 14

D1 continues to inch Mike Martin up with FSU now at 21st

Advertisement
Annnnnnndddddd.... they didn't love Morris so much on his way out.
Telling.?.?.

In fairness, they already have more wins today than we did at the end of Morris' last two seasons. FSU is 34-18 and tied for 4th in the ACC. That is already better than 2017-18 for us.

Annnnnnndddddd.... they didn't love Morris so much on his way out.
Telling.?.?.

They’re having a better season than we did the two years we missed out on the postseason. But that doesn’t mean they’re deserving of a spot let alone a top 25 ranking

Advertisement
IMO if FSU gets swept this weekend they don’t make the tourney. If they win the series they’re in. If they win one game they’d need to win their pool in the ACC tounrey to guarantee a spot. If they win one and then split in the ACC tourney they’d be sitting like we did in 2017 and need lower conferences to go chalk in their tourneys and not have many spots stolen

Gonna be awfully interesting
Fun to follow from someone that concentrates solely on Canes and Mizzou (grad) scores.

IMO if FSU gets swept this weekend they don’t make the tourney. If they win the series they’re in. If they win one game they’d need to win their pool in the ACC tounrey to guarantee a spot. If they win one and then split in the ACC tourney they’d be sitting like we did in 2017 and need lower conferences to go chalk in their tourneys and not have many spots stolen

I really hope you're right.

But as long as these cretins continue to rank them, then it's hard to justify keeping them out of the tourney.

Let's keep the faith!

No one deserves more to finish his last season watching from his living room than Mike "Lord of NO Rings" Martin

Advertisement
Back