Ranked by D1Baseball

Advertisement
I really hope you're right.

But as long as these cretins continue to rank them, then it's hard to justify keeping them out of the tourney.

Let's keep the faith!

No one deserves more to finish his last season watching from his living room than Mike "Lord of NO Rings" Martin

Does anybody else have them ranked? And their rankings always favor big names. LSU isn’t even in the hosting conversation and they’re in hosting the range in their poll too

Everybody is overrating GT as well. I don’t think they have the pitching to make a run for the title and I don’t think they will continue to slug their way through either

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with getting a host if we were in the top 16 in the rankings.

I have gotten so many different answers about this, but I figure you would know the answer to this. Which one of these rankings is the most "respected" kind of like the AP/Coaches equivalent for baseball? Thanks.

Advertisement
This would be a terrible draw for us

These projections don't make a lot of sense to me, e.g. A&M over LSU, same conference paired with each other in Supers, etc.

While I'd be happy hosting regardless of the seeding, as SCANE said, let's win 2 or more games this week to leave no doubt and move into a higher seed to avoid Vandy and UCLA.

For those in the know, how can UF get an at large berth with that conference record?

Their only saving grace is a strong RPI. But the committee has not been kind to sub-.500 conference records. They need to make some noise in the SECT, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Their only saving grace is a strong RPI. But the committee has not been kind to sub-.500 conference records. They need to make some noise in the SECT, in my opinion.
Appreciate the info. Looking forward to Thursday, Friday, and hopefully the weekend.

Gators down 1-0 to Texas A&M bottom of 3rd. Only mentioning since it may affect our regional matchup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back